HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Vancouver Canucks
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Get Well Soon - Mason Raymond

Old
06-14-2011, 01:04 AM
TYayo

vCash: 500
Get Well Soon - Mason Raymond

I hope this kid is alright!! All prayers and well wishes aimed his way tonight from this Leaf Fan
Such a vulnerable position to be hit in.(Hoping for just a strained muscle if anything at all and not a spinal injury or ruptured spleen)
All Stanley Cups finals and Suspension talk aside I hope for nothing but a full and speedy recovery for Mason.

Last edited by TYayo: 06-14-2011 at 01:10 AM.
TYayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-14-2011, 01:06 AM
Dado

vCash:
Ditto. Weird play, aftermath looked bad, hoping it was just a jam-up or something else readily fixable!

Old
06-14-2011, 01:07 AM
Kagee*

thanks ONLY YOUR ups in my books!...unless that isn't your picture, which is most likely, than thanks dude, peace.

Kagee* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-14-2011, 01:08 AM
Placebo Effect

Thoughts are with him. All the twitter reports are that it's bad and very serious which is very concerning. Obviously the first thing that comes to mind is his spine as they mentioned. The good news is that Boston has some very good hospitals and Massachusetts General is the 3rd ranked for orthopedics. You also have Harvard Med students learning at Mass. Gen.

What concerns me is that there is no report that Raymond is moving all extremities. I would hope it's nothing that serious but that is usually the first thing that gets reported beyond all else (i.e. Horton hit). Maybe I'm just over thinking it but I wouldn't mind that report at least. Anything would be nice. Yes, Raymond took a step when getting off the ice (if you can call it that). What I can't fathom is why the hell he skated off and wasn't put on a spinal board right there.

Placebo Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-14-2011, 01:14 AM
NotAPuckBunny

Thank you!

NotAPuckBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-14-2011, 01:15 AM
TYayo

Quote:
Originally Posted by spixel View Post

What concerns me is that there is no report that Raymond is moving all extremities. I would hope it's nothing that serious but that is usually the first thing that gets reported beyond all else (i.e. Horton hit). Maybe I'm just over thinking it but I wouldn't mind that report at least. Anything would be nice. Yes, Raymond took a step when getting off the ice (if you can call it that). What I can't fathom is why the hell he skated off and wasn't put on a spinal board right there.
Ditto on both counts...really scary when its hours after the injury and still no reports on anything from anyone credible other than DD saying "bad"

TYayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-14-2011, 01:15 AM
droller*

If it was spinal there is no way trainers should have let him skate off. Or at least I hope not...

Get well soon Masey.

droller* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-14-2011, 02:00 AM
caley

They just said on my local news that a news outlet is reporting it is a 'ruptured scrotum'. I think I speak for every man in the world when I say "Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeowwwwwwch".

Get well soon, Raymond.

caley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-14-2011, 02:32 AM
Placebo Effect

Quote:
Originally Posted by caley View Post
They just said on my local news that a news outlet is reporting it is a 'ruptured scrotum'. I think I speak for every man in the world when I say "Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeowwwwwwch".

Get well soon, Raymond.
What's your local.

Placebo Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-14-2011, 10:12 AM
caley

CHBC who claimed to be taking it from TSN (When I did a quick search, said rumor was said to be coming from Sportsnet). Anyway, it's all moot as TSN says back and hip injury.

Nonetheless, I still wish Raymond well.

caley is offline   Reply With Quote