The Game Plan for the Title Game *All Game 7 Talk Here*

Closed Thread

Old
06-14-2011, 08:12 PM
Hamilton Brian

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SerenityRick View Post
Cam says the boys are going to skate before the game which is a great change from the last 3 games there.
Yes!

Old
06-14-2011, 08:13 PM
WBC8

Send a message via AIM to WBC8
Call me crazy, but I've had a vision for some time now....My wife even thinks it's going to happen.

My baby girl turns 18 tomorrow. She goes from child to adult. My father is up from FLA and has watched exactly two hockey games with me since my mother died 11 years ago...last night, and game 6 vs Buffalo last season.....and a good friend of mine, my sis in laws dad passed away last month, the day of game 7 vs Montreal....The last time I saw him, he said to me, "You know something Louis, I don't like the Bruins. I don't like anything to do with Boston (hard core Giants / Yankees fan), but this post season I'm going to pull for them for you....well, the day he passed, like I said, we beat Montreal game 7, and call me nuts, but he really IS pulling for us.

My daughter has not been the easiest kid to raise..lots of heartbreak, lots of great times.....and tomorrow she becomes an adult, and I become a champion...all while watching hockey with the man who got me into this damn sport in the first place... I can feel it.

Old
06-14-2011, 08:14 PM
The Real Timmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamFan81 View Post

NOT IN VAIN
awesome pics, thank you.

Old
06-14-2011, 08:17 PM
The Real Timmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeIsAStud View Post
Neely mentions that Horton was cleared to travael by the doctors and is out in Vancouver with the team

great news
This

and that they are going to skate tomorrow-they're gonna win this game

Old
06-14-2011, 08:19 PM
IrishBruin

Apparently Gillis is to address the media at 5.30 PT.Wonder what he has to say.

Old
06-14-2011, 08:21 PM
SToMper!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhamBamCam8 View Post
Call me crazy, but I've had a vision for some time now....My wife even thinks it's going to happen.

My baby girl turns 18 tomorrow. She goes from child to adult. My father is up from FLA and has watched exactly two hockey games with me since my mother died 11 years ago...last night, and game 6 vs Buffalo last season.....and a good friend of mine, my sis in laws dad passed away last month, the day of game 7 vs Montreal....The last time I saw him, he said to me, "You know something Louis, I don't like the Bruins. I don't like anything to do with Boston (hard core Giants / Yankees fan), but this post season I'm going to pull for them for you....well, the day he passed, like I said, we beat Montreal game 7, and call me nuts, but he really IS pulling for us.

My daughter has not been the easiest kid to raise..lots of heartbreak, lots of great times.....and tomorrow she becomes an adult, and I become a champion...all while watching hockey with the man who got me into this damn sport in the first place... I can feel it.
That's beautiful man. My wife knows it's going to happen and she's away and won't be able to share it with me. We went to TB Playoff game and went to Game 3 against Vancouver, I sent my two boys to game 7 against Montreal while I waited outside. That felt good, and I know my wife will be watching from Kansas City with me watching here. The bonds and souls that share this passion make it all the more worthwhile.

Enjoy the moments!

Old
06-14-2011, 08:21 PM
The Real Timmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhamBamCam8 View Post

good for you bro.

as a fellow New Jersey Native all I can say is as long as she doesn't watch that show on MTV,that I refuse to name, she will be fine.

TOMORROW WE ARE CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!

Old
06-14-2011, 11:52 PM
misterjaggers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODAAT View Post
Their D is clearly banged up, their forwards are banged up, I`m going out on a limb and say hit everything that doesn`t have a spoked B on the front and not let ONE opportunity to hit them pass.

Shoot high glove every time on RedLightRoberto and the Cup is ours!

Play with the same level of aggressiveness that the PK does each kill
Exactly. We need to go right after them from the opening whistle. Start the 4th line! Hammer their defensemen. That'll send the message we want to send. None of this conservative, wait for a mistake, one goal, road game nonsense. We're playing for the Cup. The fans can scream all they like. We're in a zone, deaf to all that.

Old
06-15-2011, 12:16 AM
Dogberry
NHL2Seattle plzkthx

Daniel Sedin has guaranteed a game 7 victory for the Nucks guys, might as well award them the Cup right now.

http://m.sportingnews.com/nhl/story/...-awaits-game-7

Old
06-15-2011, 12:17 AM
Shaun
All Aboard

Perception has #Bruins Horton in Van just 2 inspire but told he feels healthy enough to play and wants to convince Dr's/team to let him play
3 minutes ag

Kypreos wrote this on twitter. Would be incredible if he could play. I don't think its possible but still.

Old
06-15-2011, 12:50 AM
misterjaggers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire View Post
Perception has #Bruins Horton in Van just 2 inspire but told he feels healthy enough to play and wants to convince Dr's/team to let him play
3 minutes ag

Kypreos wrote this on twitter. Would be incredible if he could play. I don't think its possible but still.
Forget it. These guys are too valuable. The Bruins won't handle Horton's recovery any differently than they handled Bergeron's.

Old
06-15-2011, 06:03 AM
RG617

My five points for game 7: I'm sticking with what I said going into game 6, and which they did to a tee except during that slow start at the beginning of the third...

1. First goal
2. Second goal
3. Continue to hound & pound the Sedin's.
4. FORECHECK! Seemed to me that they didn't do this last game with the same intensity they had in 3 & 4. Make them look over their shoulders anytime they go back for the puck; force bad, rushed decisions when trying to get the puck out of their own end.
5. Punish any Canuck who set up in front of the net, and do so with as much malice as possible while staying out of the box.

Old
06-15-2011, 06:05 AM
Bridges31
Goon? Lol

Shutting this down as the GDT for game 7 is well underway. You can continue the talk there.

Closed Thread