HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Boston Bruins @ Vancouver Canucks game 7 winner takes all

Closed Thread

Old
06-14-2011, 10:25 PM
RaMMuT
Tank Nation 2012

vCash: 500
In the beginning of this series I was cheering for the nucks

Now I say eff them...bruins go win the cup for the east sideeeeeeeeeeeeee

Old
06-14-2011, 11:27 PM
Whitesnake
Habs of steel

Have to continue with what I thought from the side. Bruins have a great and deep team. Thomas is clutch, Julien is the coach for them, and Bruins are a much better team than their own fans gave them credit for. I keep saying it, but the funniest part is to read how Bruins fans are saying how their team is not getting the recogniztion they deserved....if there was one fanbase who was incredibly down on that team it's them.....They've fired Chiarelli a number of times...can you believe it? Yes there is the Kaberle episode that didn't turn right....but how about all these other moves? How about having a Seguin in their ranks, all those rookies coming, a great actual team at 1 game to win the Cup and another top 10 pick coming? Chiarelli is a great GM who was bashed by their fanbase 100 of times. Same for Julien....and so many times have I read them bashing Thomas, they couldn't wait to see Rask in there... It could happen next year but until then, Thomas is your ultimate competitor and for him alone, I wish they win. For what the Bruins represent, which is a good mix of talent and toughness, I have no problem to see them winning as well even if we'd hate it as an arch rival.

But honestly, seeing them win might just change the rivalry between the 2. They'll stop their inferiority complex, we'll start to be a little more humble and concentrate on hoping to see a better team with a better mix. We'd understand one day that in the playoffs, the refs are dumb and dumber and allow things they don't allow in the regular season which means that we should, one day, if possible, please....that you should build your team freakin ACCORDINGLY.

And based on how scared Vancouver were in Boston and how those games were borderline disrespectful to the game of hockey, based on how much I don't like Luongo, based on the fact that I don't believe Vancouver deserve it or as a matter of fact, I just don't believe that they are a better team, Boston should and will win. And we'll move on from there. Enough with the 1972 argument, a litlte much of the present arguments...

Old
06-14-2011, 11:35 PM
habsrule22

Should we be really surprised about the Bruins fan. Patch got hurt and it was that he and the Habs was milking it for a suspension. When Patch tweeted at the movie, Dr. Recchi stated that he wasn t that bad then. But when Horton get hurt and ends up in the arena 2 days later, its GREAT.

Old
06-14-2011, 11:35 PM
habtastic

who on this board is cheering for the Bruins?
FOR SHAME!

who cares if Van has been pathetic? There are worse things than seeing Luongo be sucky Luongo. Not only that, it's pretty damn clear the only team to receive as many biased calls against them (+cheapshots) playing the bruins than us, is Vancouver. You want Chara to win the cup? Horton? Lucic? Really? Dirtbags.

seriously. Go Habs Go (i.e. just f'in win you Canucks, 'sti)!

Old
06-14-2011, 11:52 PM
habsrule22

Quote:
Originally Posted by habtastic View Post
FOR SHAME!

who cares if Van has been pathetic? There are worse things than seeing Luongo be sucky Luongo. Not only that, it's pretty damn clear the only team to receive as many biased calls against them (+cheapshots) playing the bruins than us, is Vancouver. You want Chara to win the cup? Horton? Lucic? Really? Dirtbags.

Ya Really. How can any Habs fan cheer for the Bruins is beyond me. Especially when you consider all the shyt that they been getting away with all year long. It would have been nice for us to be the next canadian team to bring the cup home, but I m ok with it if it means that the Bruins doesn't win it. Imagine how obnoxious the Bruins fans will be if they were to win it. It will always be GO Habs GO! but for the next 24 hrs, it will be GO Canucks GO!

Old
06-15-2011, 12:05 AM
bipolarhabfan

Quote:
FOR SHAME!

I dislike both teams so it means I am cheering for the Canucks by default. I just do not want to see a thug team, the Bruins, win the Cup ala the Flyers of the 1970s.

Old
06-15-2011, 12:41 AM
Clumsyhab

Looks like Nathan Horton might play tomorrow if doctors give him the green light. If he does, I wouldn't be surprised if he gets the GWG.

Last edited by Clumsyhab: 06-15-2011 at 12:47 AM.
Old
06-15-2011, 12:45 AM
habsrule22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clumsyhab View Post
Looks like Nathan Horton might play tomorrow if doctors give him the green light. If he does, I wouldn't be surprised if he gets the GWG.
Really? The Canucks fan would freak if that was to happen. I know I would.

Old
06-15-2011, 12:47 AM
Clumsyhab

Quote:
Originally Posted by habsrule22 View Post
Really? The Canucks fan would freak if that was to happen. I know I would.
What a faker

Old
06-15-2011, 12:49 AM
Krnage

Quote:

what drRecchi have to say about that

Old
06-15-2011, 01:04 AM
habsrule22

The NHL would really look stupid, not that they don t already.

Old
06-15-2011, 01:13 AM
Little Nilan

Send a message via AIM to Little Nilan
Want to see one of the following:

1. Luongo comes out and shutouts the Bruins. Being the ****ing king of Stanley Cup trolling.

2. Luongo comes out and wears his vagina again, trolling the **** out of Nucks fans. Faking it out with crocodile tears.

Then shipped and packaged to some ****** southern team where he'll fade into obscurity, only to be mentioned in "what if/what happened to/from overrated to underrated" hfboards.com threads.

Old
06-15-2011, 01:20 AM
Dharvey33

Can i just say **** the bruins without being banned?
It's the stanley cup playoff and those jackass don't deserve to be there.

I'm not a vancouver fan but i like them a hole lot more than the effing bruins.
I think i will throw up a bit if the bruins win tomorrow what a classless team with a bunch of classless fans.

I'm serious i think seeing the leafs win the cup would pain me Less than seeing the bruins win.
I hate the bruins even more than Tom Brady and that's saying a lot i just hate them with all my heart and soul, and when i die i will make sure my ghost comes to haunt those ****s.

**** the bruins nough said. PHOQUE The bruins FOCK the Bruins FOK the Bruins PHOK the bruins ********** the Bruins

I'm feeling relieved i think.

A bit like Eric northman talking to the wolves i'M going to say.
They are a bunch of worthless scums and i freely admit that i dispise them.

Old
06-15-2011, 01:21 AM
Analyzer
#WeAreBoston

Quote:
Originally Posted by habsrule22 View Post
The NHL would really look stupid, not that they don t already.
The NHL already looks really stupid.

Old
06-15-2011, 01:22 AM
Bullsmith

Cheering for the Bruins is like cheering for cancer. Cheering for Nucks at this point is more like cheering for schizophrenia.

The rot comes from the top down. The state of the game on the ice and the absolute vacuum that is the rule book at this point is the head office's mess. If they want to protect players, stop letting forwards blatantly charge d from the blue line. Charging, it's a penalty, or at least it used to be - if they did that to the goalie they'd be ejected without hesitation. I'm not talking about this series or this playoffs even, overall the free killing zone that the end boards have become is the biggest factor in guys getting badly injured this season frankly.

In the meantime CALL THE STUPID GOON ****. It's not rocket science. You say incompetence, I say add a dash of corruption. How is getting cross-checked by Chara and GETTING UP AND TURNING TO FACE A SECOND SHOVE diving? Moments after your player has been taken out of hockey indefinately?!

However you look at it, it's a disgrace.

Last edited by Bullsmith: 06-15-2011 at 01:32 AM.
Old
06-15-2011, 01:49 AM
guest1467

Quote:
FOR SHAME!

I am marginally cheering for the Bruins. I hate the Bruins just as much as anyone. But I also hate the Canucks just a little bit more. I grew up in Van, all my fairweather band wagon friends are Canucks fans and it makes me sick. I have listened and read the Canucks being shoved down my throat for the last 23 years. I don't like a single player on their team, I have always cheered against them.

Don't tell me I am shameful. I don't really give a rats ass if Boston is the Habs biggest rival, the Canucks are my biggest rival.

Every time the Habs play the Canucks I almost puke from being so nervious. The Habs beating the Canucks 2 times this year was more satisfying than anything else that happened in the regular season combined.

I have my reasons, and that doesn't make me any less of a Habs fan than any of you.

Old
06-15-2011, 02:42 AM
Habiton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharvey33 View Post

I think i will throw up a bit if the bruins win tomorrow what a classless team with a bunch of classless fans.

I'm serious i think seeing the leafs win the cup would pain me Less than seeing the bruins win.
I hate the bruins even more than Tom Brady and that's saying a lot i just hate them with all my heart and soul, and when i die i will make sure my ghost comes to haunt those ****s.

**** the bruins nough said. PHOQUE The bruins FOCK the Bruins FOK the Bruins PHOK the bruins ********** the Bruins

Post of the year!!!!!!!!

Old
06-15-2011, 03:18 AM
ECWHSWI
5M? insulting!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlgib21 View Post
Like Chara (Norris finalist which btw Markov never been)-> Stanchion incident
Lucic 30 goals-> sucker punching players for a living
Horton 25 goals,2 game 7 gwg-> same as Lucic
Marchand 21 goals as a rookie.-> Dives, cheapshot (golf swing anyone)
I'll take any of them
they pretty much fit his description too

Old
06-15-2011, 03:34 AM
GoHomez

Quote:
He "should" have been suspended game 7 against Tampa after the water spray/bottle at fan incident but got the GWG instead, so you are probably right.

Old
06-15-2011, 03:46 AM
CrazyShea

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddahsmoka1 View Post
I am marginally cheering for the Bruins. I hate the Bruins just as much as anyone. But I also hate the Canucks just a little bit more. I grew up in Van, all my fairweather band wagon friends are Canucks fans and it makes me sick. I have listened and read the Canucks being shoved down my throat for the last 23 years. I don't like a single player on their team, I have always cheered against them.

Don't tell me I am shameful. I don't really give a rats ass if Boston is the Habs biggest rival, the Canucks are my biggest rival.

Every time the Habs play the Canucks I almost puke from being so nervious. The Habs beating the Canucks 2 times this year was more satisfying than anything else that happened in the regular season combined.

I have my reasons, and that doesn't make me any less of a Habs fan than any of you.
It actually does Judas

Old
06-15-2011, 03:49 AM
zumajoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharvey33 View Post

Classy post, for sure.

Old
06-15-2011, 03:56 AM
Lucbourdon
Kefka cheers for Van

Damn you guys were like 95% for vancouver, and now I see some people changed alliances to boston.

I thought u guys loved us

Old
06-15-2011, 04:03 AM
99GoHabsGo99
MontrealCanadiens200

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucbourdon View Post
Damn you guys were like 95% for vancouver, and now I see some people changed alliances to boston.

I thought u guys loved us
i still want vancouver ****ing bruins make me sick ... there disgusting fans.. and there ****ing disgusting players

2 Broken Vertabraes In 1 season.. by "accident"

****! The NHL! And last but not least **** the ****ing Bruins!!!!!!!!!!!

!GO NUCKS GO!

I will almost be as ****ing happy as if it was montreal i want to see the canucks lifting the cup then show the boston bench crying there eyes out... also i hope vancouver is winning by a couple and boston starts fighting just to show how ****ing classless they really are..

Old
06-15-2011, 05:44 AM
CrazyShea

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99GoHabsGo99 View Post
i still want vancouver ****ing bruins make me sick ... there disgusting fans.. and there ****ing disgusting players

2 Broken Vertabraes In 1 season.. by "accident"

****! The NHL! And last but not least **** the ****ing Bruins!!!!!!!!!!!

!GO NUCKS GO!

I will almost be as ****ing happy as if it was montreal i want to see the canucks lifting the cup then show the boston bench crying there eyes out... also i hope vancouver is winning by a couple and boston starts fighting just to show how ****ing classless they really are..
If the Habs cannot win the cup then the next best thing is to see the Bruins come so close and **** it up. Please god give Luongo some balls for tonights game

Old
06-15-2011, 05:48 AM
Lucbourdon
Kefka cheers for Van

Wanna know what would be funny.

Sedins get in a fight, they win them.

Sedins each get 3 points.

Luongo gets a shut out.

Burrows gets the GWG

What would HFBoards do?

Closed Thread