HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Notices

Hockey Pool Help

Closed Thread

Old
08-26-2005, 11:57 AM
Pepsi

vCash: 500
Hockey Pool Help

I usually organize a hockey pool where I rank players based on how I predict the player will do… the only problem is that with the year off and so many changes, I’m kind of lost on predicting player values. I’m not sure who got hurt in Europe, who is unsigned, who is retiring… I’m having trouble following all the player moves… atleast the ones that seem insignificant (eg not big names) but may be important to poolies.

I know it is very early to get information from professional pronosticators but I wondering if anyone knew of websites/resources that I could get help on ranking players… I’m looking for player projected point lists, rookie of the year candidates, breakthrough players… as well as injury reports, free agent reports, updated team lists, etc.

Maybe it is just way to early but I am caught up in the hype (and I will have less time once school starts)… thanks for any help.

Closed Thread