HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Notices

2010 Draft Packages

Old
05-22-2010, 08:56 PM
worstfaceoffmanever
What's the Pred say?

vCash: 500
Okay, I figured out the problem. After calling tech support (who told me to do exactly what I had already attempted twice before calling them), I have discovered that my operating system is corrupted and it must be replaced. It will take 8-10 business days for my media recovery CD to get here in addition to losing most of my work, so the June 4 deadline is not going to happen.

The Entry Draft is scheduled to start on the 25th, so I'm going to try to have this out on the 11th or ASAP after that date.

worstfaceoffmanever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-29-2010, 10:30 AM
Dave is a killer
Roll Wide Roll

TSN Combine Chat from yesterday

Dave is a killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-10-2010, 10:24 PM
worstfaceoffmanever
What's the Pred say?

I have good news and bad news.

The bad news first: the draft packages will be delayed through the weekend. I'm going to shoot for a Wednesday ship date.

The good news: I managed to get the original files off my old, busted flash drive, so I don't have to start from scratch, and will be working as much as I possibly can to get these things out, including most of the night tonight.

The downside to this is that I have to use my family's shared computer, which has Open Office instead of MS Office, which means no pictures in this year's profiles. I will do my best to rectify this if I can get my hands on a computer with MS Word this weekend.

Old
06-11-2010, 02:40 AM
ZombPred
ALLeyeDOizWHEN!

i'm very excite!

ZombPred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-11-2010, 10:20 AM
Bonzai12

vCash: 767
Send a message via Yahoo to Bonzai12
Would any of you guys like to represent Nashville in a mock draft? It's quick one - just the first two rounds...

Here's the link:
http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=785540

PM me if interested. First come first serve.

Bonzai12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-16-2010, 10:02 PM
worstfaceoffmanever
What's the Pred say?

Everything is done but the US profiles. I will finally have these thing out by the end of the night tomorrow.

I would like to apologize to everyone for the extensive delays. Believe me, I didn't expect to go through five different computers working on this project when I started out on it, and I know it's frustrating for you guys not to have this information out when I told you I would have it to you. You won't have to wait much longer, I assure you.

But hey, I got the pictures to work!

Old
06-17-2010, 08:34 AM
BigFatCat999
I love GoOoOlD

Quote:
Originally Posted by worstfaceoffmanever View Post
Everything is done but the US profiles. I will finally have these thing out by the end of the night tomorrow.

I would like to apologize to everyone for the extensive delays. Believe me, I didn't expect to go through five different computers working on this project when I started out on it, and I know it's frustrating for you guys not to have this information out when I told you I would have it to you. You won't have to wait much longer, I assure you.

But hey, I got the pictures to work!
*insert golf clap here*

Hey keep up the work. I'd rather have the scouting than pretty pictures.

BigFatCat999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-18-2010, 05:08 PM
worstfaceoffmanever
What's the Pred say?

All right, sending them out right now. Here's how things will work:

You'll all be receiving your package in installments, since I can only send so much information in a single e-mail.

Now, for the important stuff:

These documents are formatted to work with Microsoft Word 97-2003. If you have a newer version, it should still work. The spreadsheet is done with Microsoft Works instead of Excel this time, so hopefully everything will work out okay there.

IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR PACKAGE WITHIN 12 HOURS, it's because I'm using an older version of my mailing list that was saved on my flash drive and I may not have your address. Please PM me your e-mail address and I will have it to you at the absolute earliest that I can.

Old
06-18-2010, 05:24 PM
Dave is a killer
Roll Wide Roll

Quote:
All right, sending them out right now. Here's how things will work:

You'll all be receiving your package in installments, since I can only send so much information in a single e-mail.

Now, for the important stuff:

These documents are formatted to work with Microsoft Word 97-2003. If you have a newer version, it should still work. The spreadsheet is done with Microsoft Works instead of Excel this time, so hopefully everything will work out okay there.

IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR PACKAGE WITHIN 12 HOURS, it's because I'm using an older version of my mailing list that was saved on my flash drive and I may not have your address. Please PM me your e-mail address and I will have it to you at the absolute earliest that I can.
GREAT JOB as usual!

Dave is a killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-19-2010, 08:20 AM
BigFatCat999
I love GoOoOlD

I wake up this morning to find this wonderful package in my e-mail. Out friggin standing.

Edit: Wonderful observation on this being the tail-end of the talent wave AND the notice that this draft class might be deceptive and might not be as good as advertised.

Last edited by BigFatCat999: 06-19-2010 at 08:51 AM.
BigFatCat999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-19-2010, 10:05 AM
Enoch
This is my boomstick

Thanks a ton!

06-16-2011, 03:18 PM
ffwrx
Don't Blink!

Hey WFOME are you doing this again this year?

ffwrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-16-2011, 03:42 PM
worstfaceoffmanever
What's the Pred say?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffwrx View Post
Hey WFOME are you doing this again this year?
Alas, I am not. To be quite honest, I completely forgot about it until about a week ago. Over the last year, I've worked what essentially amounts to three jobs for BSN, plus I've been working on nailing down an apartment to go with a PA gig I landed in JC for the summer, and I had a few long-standing social problems that needed taking care of. Most of it is resolved now, but it's far too late for me to put anything together.

Honestly, I'm not sure I'll even be doing one next year. My academic record is a total mess, so I'm taking 19 hours in the fall to get my GPA back up where I want it. That's on top of all my work with BSN during men's and women's soccer and basketball, volleyball, baseball and softball, with me doing PBP for four of those seven sports and studio work for all the others plus potential spot duty on PBP or color commentary for baseball and women's basketball. There's just not enough time in the day anymore for me to pull all that information together.

Old
06-17-2011, 08:51 AM
ffwrx
Don't Blink!

Quote:
Alas, I am not. :snip:
Wow! I thought my life was hectic with 3 kids. It sounds like you have some great stuff going on though. Thanks for making those guides in the past.

ffwrx is offline   Reply With Quote