HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Notices

GDT: Flyers/Sharks Oct. 16th

Closed Thread

Old
10-17-2003, 02:16 PM
John Flyers Fan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by blah
PP and PK are two different things.

I know that. My point was would you rather both teams scores on their 5-on-3 opportunites or that neither team scored? In the end it makes no difference.

Old
10-17-2003, 03:21 PM
FlyersGuy69

Send a message via AIM to FlyersGuy69
congrats to Hackett on a great game!

I read an interview with him a week or 2 ago and he was saying how happy he is and how this is the best team he's ever been on. also how it feels great knowing that the playoffs are a lock and the winning was expected.
I think that his feelings are being displayed on the ice. let's just hope that the injury bug stay's away and he continues to feel rejuvenated and has a great season.

GO FLYERS!

Old
10-17-2003, 06:19 PM
Brad*

Hackett played a picture perfect game last night and really kept the Flyers in it when they were outplayed. It's very early and the both Jeff and the Flyers have a long way to go, but he's definitely starting off on the right foot and that has to be inspiring confidence in his teammates-now if they'd only just score...

Anyways, wasn't a bad game in my opinion. It had some animosity, big hits (especially JR), good saves and was about as entertaining as a 0-0 game can be.

Closed Thread