HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

(from summer 2010) Gagne for Tim Thomas

Closed Thread

Old
06-19-2011, 08:54 PM
DUHockey9

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Shafer View Post
You sound bitter.

EDIT: I am actually thoroughly impressed that this thread does not have more people mad that we never acquired Thomas.
I actually agree haha.

Old
06-19-2011, 09:17 PM
Jester

Quote:
You sound bitter.

EDIT: I am actually thoroughly impressed that this thread does not have more people mad that we never acquired Thomas.
What am I bitter about? You saying something stupid that implies flyer fans were being dumb in this thread?

Old
06-19-2011, 09:25 PM
CS
Bryzgalov's Blueline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
What am I bitter about? You saying something stupid that implies flyer fans were being dumb in this thread?
There / is a (are) / Flyers / fan(s) / who / is (are) / being dumb in this thread.

Old
06-19-2011, 09:33 PM
Jester

Quote:
There / is a (are) / Flyers / fan(s) / who / is (are) / being dumb in this thread.
A slim minority, and you chose to pick a fan from another team who was parroting a message repeated numerous times in this thread by Flyer fans and act as if it was some profound wisdom previously unseen.

There is a term for such acts.

There isn't a single post on the previous thread, other than doom, supporting the concept of the trade.

Old
06-19-2011, 09:49 PM
CS
Bryzgalov's Blueline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
A slim minority, and you chose to pick a fan from another team who was parroting a message repeated numerous times in this thread by Flyer fans and act as if it was some profound wisdom previously unseen.

There is a term for such acts.

There isn't a single post on the previous thread, other than doom, supporting the concept of the trade.
You caught me. I was clearly trying to pull a fast one on the great people of the Philadelphia Flyers Board here at HF.

Jester, your vigilante justice is swift and strict. I think you should relax a little though.

I'm not fighting with you over something as petty as this. Not a chance. Thanks for understanding.

Old
06-19-2011, 10:01 PM
JLHockeyKnight
IMA Real American

Quote:
You caught me. I was clearly trying to pull a fast one on the great people of the Philadelphia Flyers Board here at HF.

Jester, your vigilante justice is swift and strict. I think you should relax a little though.

I'm not fighting with you over something as petty as this. Not a chance. Thanks for understanding.
You just did.

And for the record, Tim Thomas couldn't have saved the Flyers from all their nagging injuries, so why this thread is still going is ****ing ridiculous.

Old
06-19-2011, 10:04 PM
Beef Invictus
Global Moderator
Beef Runner

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLHockeyKnight View Post
You just did.

And for the record, Tim Thomas couldn't have saved the Flyers from all their nagging injuries, so why this thread is still going is ****ing ridiculous.
You're right.