HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

OT Thread #13: We've Even Got the PB's Seal of Apporval!

Closed Thread

Old
06-22-2011, 03:34 AM
t3hg00se

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to t3hg00se
Quote:
Originally Posted by t3hg00se View Post
Maybe.
Nope

Old
06-22-2011, 04:06 AM
hpNYR
HF Forecaster

Girl dilema here...lets see you guys take on this..
Ok, so there are these 2 girls..both are sisters. One is 22 (my age) and the other is 20. The 22 year old via her brother(who im very close with) is into me but I'm not attracted to her. I'm attracted to her younger sister -- the 20 year old. Now im trying to see how I go about this...it's a weird one for me never ran into a 2 sister scenario where one likes me and the other I don't know...however at the BBQ the other day the younger sister was the one conversing with me all day and not the older one who is rumored to like me..

so --- what's you take on this..a few people told me to talk to the brother I'm curious what my buddies on HF would do.

Old
06-22-2011, 04:06 AM
n8
WAAAAAAA!!!

lol, ok - fess up. which one of you wore your Higgins jersey to the NHL awards?
(currently on front page of ESPN NHL)

Old
06-22-2011, 08:09 AM
Clowes Line
Cally's Chicken Parm

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpNYR View Post
Ok, so there are these 2 girls..both are sisters. One is 22 (my age) and the other is 20. The 22 year old via her brother(who im very close with) is into me but I'm not attracted to her. I'm attracted to her younger sister -- the 20 year old. Now im trying to see how I go about this...it's a weird one for me never ran into a 2 sister scenario where one likes me and the other I don't know...however at the BBQ the other day the younger sister was the one conversing with me all day and not the older one who is rumored to like me..

so --- what's you take on this..a few people told me to talk to the brother I'm curious what my buddies on HF would do.
Ask the younger one out and if the older one don't like it, that's her problem. The only awkward part about it is if you do go out with the younger one, it becomes awkward when your with her family cuz the sister that likes you is there (or doesn't like you anymore, which isn't good either ) As a wise man once said, do what your heart desires!

Old
06-22-2011, 08:29 AM
mullichicken25

Quote:

i say you throw a curveball and ask out their mother

Old
06-22-2011, 08:49 AM
Stugots
Kolo, Kolo Kolo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mullichicken25 View Post
i say you throw a curveball and ask out their mother
LOL that would surprise everyone.

I've been in sort of a similar situation where I started going out with this girl and her younger sister was 10x hotter (even though she was still in high school and I was a freshman in college). I just wound up breaking up with the girl... and I never saw her hot sister again.

Old
06-22-2011, 10:18 AM
WhipNash27
Quattro!!

I have

days until my next vacation, yay!

Old
06-22-2011, 10:57 AM
Ryan McDonut
McD for Captain

Quote:

does the older one know that you know she likes you? if not, then if you go out with the younger one, the older one can't really get mad at you because you could say you didn't know she liked you.

Old
06-22-2011, 11:54 AM
BlueshirtBlitz
Rich Nash

Quote:

I'll take out the older sister, you ask out the younger one.

Let's do this.

Old
06-22-2011, 12:25 PM
Barbara Underhill
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuke

Quote:

If the older one likes you but avoided you like the plague it's gonna get ugly if you try go out with the younger one.
They both probably like you to some extent I wouldn't take the younger one talking to you at the BBQ as a hint though she may feel like you're a nice guy/friend. I'd talk to your friend and ask him what is up. General rule for me is don't date friends sisters though lol.

Old
06-22-2011, 01:07 PM
Puckface NYR*
R.I.P. Boogyman

Quote:

I had a really similar situation last year. I was only 20 then but was best friends with this girl for years, who was the same age as me. She always had an older sister who i thought was smoking but never talked to. Then we got introduced and hit it off and became really close. I always kinda had a thing for my friend but for some reason we always seemed to be to nervous to "move to the next level" so to speak.

So basically, long story short, i started hooking up with her hotter older sister which was awesome. But when my friend, her younger sister, found out, that friendship was completely ruined and we no longer speak, but i'm still close with the older sister.

So, if i had to give advice, go for the one you click with the most, and if that's the one that happens to be hotter than hey, just better for you.

On another note, i've been seeing a new girl from jersey and she's a complete freak. I went clubbing with her and we were dancing all night, but while we would be dancing she'd start ****ing with other guys like massaging there heads while were grinding. When i asked her what the **** she was doing, she's like "i'm just messing with them, there all ****ed up anyway." I certainly understand why this girl is single, but shes hot so i'm putting up with it for now lol.

Since it's summer we all need a fling

Old
06-22-2011, 02:04 PM
hpNYR
HF Forecaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubi17 View Post
does the older one know that you know she likes you? if not, then if you go out with the younger one, the older one can't really get mad at you because you could say you didn't know she liked you.
Its very weird. Her brother told me she likes me and she's all over my facebook......but she was mad quiet at the BBQ while the younger sis and I were chatting it up
BTW they're BIG Ranger fans hugeeee plus

Old
06-22-2011, 02:23 PM
Stepan Glass
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Its very weird. Her brother told me she likes me and she's all over my facebook......but she was mad quiet at the BBQ while the younger sis and I were chatting it up
Just ask the younger one out, seems like the other one is weird anyway if she won't talk to you in person. And besides, you're more attracted to the younger one anyway. If the younger one says no and you're all sad about it, just step up and get it on with the older one. It might be fun, but if nothing comes of it then just ditch them both and find other sisters to mack on. Like having too many young defensemen, this is a good problem to have. Godspeed sir.

Old
06-22-2011, 02:36 PM
hpNYR
HF Forecaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ostrichsized View Post
Just ask the younger one out, seems like the other one is weird anyway if she won't talk to you in person. And besides, you're more attracted to the younger one anyway. If the younger one says no and you're all sad about it, just step up and get it on with the older one. It might be fun, but if nothing comes of it then just ditch them both and find other sisters to mack on. Like having too many young defensemen, this is a good problem to have. Godspeed sir.
appreciate the input my HF bretheren.

Old
06-22-2011, 02:43 PM
t3hg00se

Send a message via AIM to t3hg00se
Quote:
Originally Posted by ostrichsized View Post
'd IRL

Old
06-22-2011, 03:26 PM
n8
WAAAAAAA!!!

Quote:

The younger one might be on a recon mission for the older one so if you were to go with the younger one, the older may feel betrayed creating some serious sister drama that will generally make for a bad situation to be in the middle of.

If they are a close family, they will choose each other over you. I would clearly turn down the older one before you approach the younger one. I would even wait a bit (as in don't be like "sorry don't like you, hey, have you seen your sister? i think she's hot!) If she doesn't know you know (which she knows if her brother was your original source) you could risk that card.

Old
06-22-2011, 03:36 PM
hpNYR
HF Forecaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by n8 View Post
The younger one might be on a recon mission for the older one so if you were to go with the younger one, the older may feel betrayed creating some serious sister drama that will generally make for a bad situation to be in the middle of.

If they are a close family, they will choose each other over you. I would clearly turn down the older one before you approach the younger one. I would even wait a bit (as in don't be like "sorry don't like you, hey, have you seen your sister? i think she's hot!) If she doesn't know you know (which she knows if her brother was your original source) you could risk that card.
Yea, I'm going to let it play out a little more. I'm see when they next visit my cousins house and am going to be there and feel it out.

Old
06-22-2011, 07:19 PM
vipernsx
Flatus Expeller

Everyone checkout the new children's book by Adam Mansbach? There's a version narrated by Samuel L Jackson that's just awesome! It's on youtube, they keep taking down links because of copyright infringement but new ones keep getting posted.

I'm sending a copy to my mother in law. She's a retired 1st grade teacher and a grandmother who loves reading to her grand kids.

Old
06-23-2011, 12:26 AM
SERE 24
LGR

Quote:

Avoid dating friends sisters. Unless you're going to marry her, the most likely end result is that you damage the friendship with the dude, which has obviously been around since before you/the sisters had feelings about one another.

Old
06-23-2011, 12:42 AM
hpNYR
HF Forecaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prustqvist24 View Post
Avoid dating friends sisters. Unless you're going to marry her, the most likely end result is that you damage the friendship with the dude, which has obviously been around since before you/the sisters had feelings about one another.
Her dad loves me -- so you never know.

Old
06-23-2011, 01:38 AM
Gardner McKay
#4parsley

vCash: 1647
Quote:
How meh is the older one. Because if you fail with the younger one and she doesnt have feelings for you, then you permanently screw things up with both sisters, unless by the grace of god the older one is just that desperate.

Tread very cautiously my friend.

Old
06-23-2011, 10:25 AM
That Stepan Guy
Jefferek Stepaninner

Quote:
Hot Ranger fans = WIN

Go for it.

I've had similar situation, however it involved friends and not sisters. However, I kind of screwed up, and one got insanely pissed.

So, I had these two very close friends that were girls. They were very close, I had known them at least for ten years. I was kind of on and off liking one of the girls. She was a year older than me so I figured I had no chance. Then there was this other friend of mine, who happened to be very close friends with the girl I liked. She happened to have liked me for a while, but I hadn't known until rather recently. I did however find out from one of her friends. I shrugged it off figuring it would be alright. I asked the other girl, the older one, out and everything seemed alright. Not for very long, the other girl got extremely pissed at me, but it's not like I was ever in relations with her, nor had intentions to. So to make a long story shorter, I lost one friend, and gained a girlfriend.

Old
06-23-2011, 12:11 PM
Mint Berry Crunch
hfbrods pls...

Send a message via AIM to Mint Berry Crunch
It'd probably be best if you pursued neither.

Those are the kinds of situations that never end well, even if they seem to. Way too much going on in the heads of those involved and it will undoubtedly affect their family dynamic in one way or another. Stay away and avoid the inevitable drama.

Old
06-23-2011, 12:20 PM
Hobgoblin Steve
Bacon of Light

Super stoked for todays planned activities. We were gonna go to Aquatica, but myself, and the other dude in the house got sick thanks to his girlfriend who passed it along.

We get to finish (God willing, please no storms today ) Fantasias mini golf, and I get to run Fantasias Fairways (the huge par 63) mini golf course.
And then back to my favourite place when I lived here : the Kissimee go karts. 1 mile in length, and whats better theres a coupon here at the time share - 15 laps for 30$. Super awesome.

Old
06-24-2011, 04:54 AM
hpNYR
HF Forecaster

I'm definitely not staying away. How I approach it is the only thing. Have to weigh my options.

Closed Thread