HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Boston Bruins
Notices

Official 2011-2012 ticket thread (ALL ticket talk HERE)

Closed Thread

Old
06-23-2011, 10:26 AM
schmautzy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Looch View Post
. They did tag a single in 316 row 9 around 5 pm-ish. it was only one seat over from my group of 3. Unfortunately it didn't do me any good, being just a single.
Sure that was row 9? I gave up a single in 316 row 8 seat 9.

Old
06-23-2011, 10:28 AM
Looch
B's, C's & Sox

Quote:
Originally Posted by schmautzy View Post
I thought it was. I could have been a row off and thought I was in row 9 though. Why did you have a single there anyways?

06-23-2011, 10:36 AM
SpeedyLazaro

I'm kicking myself for not taking that row 2

Old
06-23-2011, 10:37 AM
schmautzy

Quote:
I thought it was. I could have been a row off and thought I was in row 9 though. Why did you have a single there anyways?
I had a pair I wasnt crazy about and figured I might be able to get something better with three seats.
I would have been fine with finding a pair and keeping that single to sell. It was a perfect seat. But when I walked in to the seating area and looked up I saw the three seats in 302 and jumped on them pretty quickly.
I had to run up and down the stairs a couple times because of an issue with my account. I bought the single off of a person on craigslist after renewel. She had to move out of town. Bad timing for her.
I turned in my seats at 4:15. Interesting how long it took to re-tag.
Was it darker in there than it was last year? Seemed strange. And the reps were all sitting on their *****. Seemed more lively last year.Maybe because there was less inventory?

Old
06-23-2011, 10:45 AM
schmautzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedyLazaro View Post
Still kicking myself for not going two years ago. Misunderstanding with my rep over renewel/nonrenewel prices.
Also, last year I was broke and couldnt upgrade. Went anyway and could only stay for an hour. Kept my seats.
314 row 14, 7 seats in on 315 side. Sat in them for home game 1 of the finals for the first time this year. Now I am on the opposite side 1 seat from the aisle.
I will go back next year and continue to search for my perfect seats.

Old
06-23-2011, 10:46 AM
Looch
B's, C's & Sox

Quote:
I had a pair I wasnt crazy about and figured I might be able to get something better with three seats.
I would have been fine with finding a pair and keeping that single to sell. It was a perfect seat. But when I walked in to the seating area and looked up I saw the three seats in 302 and jumped on them pretty quickly.
I had to run up and down the stairs a couple times because of an issue with my account. I bought the single off of a person on craigslist after renewel. She had to move out of town. Bad timing for her.
I turned in my seats at 4:15. Interesting how long it took to re-tag.
Was it darker in there than it was last year? Seemed strange. And the reps were all sitting on their *****. Seemed more lively last year.Maybe because there was less inventory?
Yeah the lighting kept changing.

There definitely wasn't anywhere near as much activity as last year. We talked to one of the reps (group sales person) for about 45 minutes or so. She certainly wasn't worried about walking around to help people. But in her defense, there was very little activity as far as people who needed help. Any time somebody needed help they just waved there hand while sitting in the seats they wanted...and they seem to get a rep with in a couple minutes.

if you aren't waving your hand to get somebody's attention, it's hard to expect them to approach anyone that is sitting down in seats. As there were many people just sitting down hanging out for hours...like us

Old
06-23-2011, 10:51 AM
bossfan

Quote:
So I haven't convinced you yet that you did not make a mistake? Geez.....

Old
06-23-2011, 10:52 AM
schmautzy

Quote:
As there were many people just sitting down hanging out for hours...like us
Yeah, I saw you guys over there. Was gonna say hi but I had to get outta there. Took me almost 2 hours to get home and it usually takes 50 minutes.
I thought maybe they were kicking people out after their timeslots. The doors werent locked last year when i went in. But maybe i was a few minutes late.

Old
06-23-2011, 11:18 AM
Looch
B's, C's & Sox

Quote:
Yeah, I saw you guys over there. Was gonna say hi but I had to get outta there. Took me almost 2 hours to get home and it usually takes 50 minutes.
I thought maybe they were kicking people out after their timeslots. The doors werent locked last year when I went in. But maybe I was a few minutes late.

Times slots were-
12:30
1:30
4:30
5:30

My time slot was 4 and my friend's 5. I was proxying for a friend with a 1:30 slot. And had another friend with a 1pm slot that I went in with as a guest.

My rep said there was a event at 2 and everyone had to leave. We ended up leaving at 2:10. So I was there from 1-2:15. Then again from 4-6:15. I always just figure on spending the day once I get there. Can't hurt to see what's getting tagged. This was the first year I didn't move anything. I'm guessing next year will bring just as little activity, or even less. I'll still go. You can win if you don't play

My drive without traffic is normally 90 minutes. Took me two hours.

Old
06-23-2011, 11:19 AM
5Minutes4Fighting
Killer B's!

Quote:
I thought maybe they were kicking people out after their timeslots. The doors werent locked last year when i went in. But maybe i was a few minutes late.
I was wondering which HF person you were.

Old
06-23-2011, 11:25 AM
RunFromTheBear

Quote:
I'm kicking you too. I would have been thrilled switching into your seats from 304, now I'm in 312 behind the stairs and worried I made the wrong move.

Old
06-23-2011, 11:25 AM
schmautzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5Minutes4Fighting View Post
I was wondering which HF person you were.
I am a lurker in life too. LOL

Old
06-23-2011, 01:01 PM
LetEmPlay

Quote:
Times slots were-
12:30
1:30
4:30
5:30

My time slot was 4 and my friend's 5. I was proxying for a friend with a 1:30 slot. And had another friend with a 1pm slot that I went in with as a guest.

My rep said there was a event at 2 and everyone had to leave. We ended up leaving at 2:10. So I was there from 1-2:15. Then again from 4-6:15. I always just figure on spending the day once I get there. Can't hurt to see what's getting tagged. This was the first year I didn't move anything. I'm guessing next year will bring just as little activity, or even less. I'll still go. You can win if you don't play

My drive without traffic is normally 90 minutes. Took me two hours.
I was at 130 and didn't even go because of work, go figure. Sure glad I didn't take the afternoon off just to get kicked out in 30/45 min... They really need a better system...

Old
06-23-2011, 01:15 PM
wandk128

I'm looking for 2 for anywhere in the building really, but prefer balcony, for Oct 6 vs. Philly.

Old
06-23-2011, 01:43 PM
Looch
B's, C's & Sox

Quote:
Originally Posted by wandk128 View Post
I'm looking for 2 for anywhere in the building really, but prefer balcony, for Oct 6 vs. Philly.
+1

Old
06-23-2011, 02:13 PM
northeastern

anyone else see the saturday october game in montreal? Im starting my planning now

Old
06-23-2011, 04:19 PM
big sexy bruin

Guys

Does anybody want to share season tickets for next year. I am looking to get seats in the Loge area.

Let me know and we can discuss further.

Thanks

GO BRUINS

BSB

Old
06-23-2011, 06:52 PM
bostonphoenix

Quote:
I have your old seat.

Can I ask why did you give it up?

Old
06-23-2011, 08:24 PM
Looch
B's, C's & Sox

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddacey View Post
I have your old seat.

I know a guy that has 7 seats with in 6 feet of you

As for why he gave it up, look on the previous page in this thread an you'll see his response to me when I asked him the same question...he bought if off a person on craigslist. Still not sure how he was able to get that past the powers that be. They normally won't allow a third party to sell "rights" to a ST seat. It probably helped that he only had a couple seats on his account and not 6+ already.

Old
06-23-2011, 08:30 PM
Looch
B's, C's & Sox

Looks like balconies for opening night are starting in the high $300's. Somebody on SH listed a 4 pack in 328 at $150 per earlier this afternoon. Glad I refreshed the page at the right time If anyone else wants to skip the middle man and sell me there high row balconies on the end the B's shoot once for opening night at $150 per...let me know!

Old
06-23-2011, 09:33 PM
schmautzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddacey View Post
I have your old seat.

Hi, I had a pair and bought that ticket with the intention of getting three together if I couldnt find a better pair. I found a three seater right away that i was happy with. I figured i would have no problem selling the single if I had to keep it.
I think it is a perfect seat to watch the game. Dead center ice, middle row, middle seat in the row so there is no getting up for others who need to head out.
Great seller in the playoffs too.
Where was your seat before?
Goodluck

Old
06-23-2011, 09:39 PM
schmautzy

Quote:
I know a guy that has 7 seats with in 6 feet of you

As for why he gave it up, look on the previous page in this thread an you'll see his response to me when I asked him the same question...he bought if off a person on craigslist. Still not sure how he was able to get that past the powers that be. They normally won't allow a third party to sell "rights" to a ST seat. It probably helped that he only had a couple seats on his account and not 6+ already.
I am sure that loophole will be closed. She had renewed it and within a week couldnt afford it. They seemed confused at select-a-seat too. My rep was confused when I bought the ticket originally. I think they must of thought she was a friend or relative.

Old
06-23-2011, 09:43 PM
bostonphoenix

Quote:
Hi, I had a pair and bought that ticket with the intention of getting three together if I couldnt find a better pair. I found a three seater right away that i was happy with. I figured i would have no problem selling the single if I had to keep it.
I think it is a perfect seat to watch the game. Dead center ice, middle row, middle seat in the row so there is no getting up for others who need to head out.
Great seller in the playoffs too.
Where was your seat before?
Goodluck
I'm on a confined budget, basically living the student life, so the single is all I'm able to do. I was surprised that a seat dead center was available.

But yea it is dead center ice. Middle row, middle seat. 1 row down and the price jumps something like 20 a game.

I was last row up in a corner section. Your seat is a definite upgrade.

A couple of years from now when I move back to actually live here and want more than a single seat it's going to be tough giving it up.

Old
06-23-2011, 09:50 PM
nickyb

Quote:
Looks like balconies for opening night are starting in the high $300's. Somebody on SH listed a 4 pack in 328 at $150 per earlier this afternoon. Glad I refreshed the page at the right time If anyone else wants to skip the middle man and sell me there high row balconies on the end the B's shoot once for opening night at $150 per...let me know!
Haha yup...also a guy selling his 313 row 11 pair pretty cheap on SH for next seasons prime games...needless to say i snagged a bunch of his games up....

Old
06-23-2011, 10:58 PM
bostonphoenix

Is it possible to I guess by ST off of someone and transfer it over to you? Or would you basically have to proxy for them and just do it under the table outside of the bruins?

Also buying st off of stub hub. Has anyone ever sold/bought it that way?

Closed Thread