HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Most efficient way to watch the Habs

Old
06-25-2011, 02:34 PM
PricePkPatch

vCash: 500
Most efficient way to watch the Habs

I just changed Telecom provider to Radio-actif (bye bye videotron) and I realised I'm out of cable, and thus, RDS.

No big deal. RDS was the ONLY thing I watched on TV, and this was solely for habs games.

So, if I can find a way to watch the habs without registering to a TV provider and be forced to buy 40+ channels just to have RDS, I'd quite be happy. I know there is always the option of streaming, but I find these to be quite low-quality image rendering, so I'd rather have something with better definition.

Someone has ideas? If you could tell me of a company that allow me to just pay 10$ for RDS alone, I'd be quite happy. Better that than 40$ for 40 channels I never watch (except the habs).

Thanks a lot people,
SolkaTruesilver

PricePkPatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-25-2011, 02:43 PM
ThaDevilGirl

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolkaTruesilver View Post
I just changed Telecom provider to Radio-actif (bye bye videotron) and I realised I'm out of cable, and thus, RDS.

No big deal. RDS was the ONLY thing I watched on TV, and this was solely for habs games.

So, if I can find a way to watch the habs without registering to a TV provider and be forced to buy 40+ channels just to have RDS, I'd quite be happy. I know there is always the option of streaming, but I find these to be quite low-quality image rendering, so I'd rather have something with better definition.

Someone has ideas? If you could tell me of a company that allow me to just pay 10$ for RDS alone, I'd be quite happy. Better that than 40$ for 40 channels I never watch (except the habs).

Thanks a lot people,
SolkaTruesilver
If you want something legal and good quality, rent an American vpn and buy NHL CenterIce. I don't have RDS so for each week game I get a random stream online and watch the other games on CBC.

ThaDevilGirl is offline   Reply With Quote