HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Question about Preds Rookie Prospect Camp

Old
06-25-2011, 03:19 PM
Sunshine36616

vCash: 500
Question about Preds Rookie Prospect Camp

I apologize if this has been covered I tried to search and didn't see it.

One of my favorite things as a Thrashers fan was going to prospect camp. I found the dates of Preds prospect camp on the website. Is it generally pretty well attended? Anything I should know about the facility or the location? I know it's outside of the city, correct?

Sunshine36616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-25-2011, 03:52 PM
predfan98

propect camp will be at centennial sportsplex...just google it for directions, about 10 minutes from downtown.

it is next to centennial park and the parthenon.

probably won't be very crowded and not very well attended. lot of people are out of town.

have fun!!

tons of places to walk to for lunch or to stay at...as i recall there is a hampton inn within 1 block.

predfan98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-25-2011, 04:01 PM
Seth Lake

Send a message via AIM to Seth Lake
Quote:
Originally Posted by predfan98 View Post
propect camp will be at centennial sportsplex...just google it for directions, about 10 minutes from downtown.

it is next to centennial park and the parthenon.

probably won't be very crowded and not very well attended. lot of people are out of town.

have fun!!

tons of places to walk to for lunch or to stay at...as i recall there is a hampton inn within 1 block.
The weekend sessions are generally well attended and there will be a lot of folks in town due to the concerts scheduled for that weekend in addition to Nashville's attractiveness as a tourist destination.

Bring a blanket or sweater as the rink is very cold when you are standing there for a few hours. The access to the players is great and you will get the opportunity to get autographs if you wish.

The players stay at the Hampton Inn right across the street literally from the rink, so...it'd be a good place to stay if you're interested...

Seth Lake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-25-2011, 04:50 PM
predfan98

ok, my definition of "not very well crowded" to an out of towner means.... you don't have to get there early and you can get in without any problem...I didn't mean the place was empty

predfan98 is offline   Reply With Quote