HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Notices

Mariusz Czerkawsiaksdfajglajflg - Swedish article

Closed Thread

Old
08-24-2005, 10:06 AM
BDubinskyNYR17*

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to BDubinskyNYR17*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Assmo
According to ******, Czerkawski's a Ranger...

what is *****??

Old
08-24-2005, 10:14 AM
FLYLine24*

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOrtmeyer41
what is *****??

Ek....dont take anything he saids seriously. Considering hes wrong 99.9% of the time. (unless he just copies info from a radio station and pretends he broke the news first. )

Old
08-24-2005, 10:18 AM
BDubinskyNYR17*

Send a message via AIM to BDubinskyNYR17*
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLYLine88
Ek....dont take anything he saids seriously. Considering hes wrong 99.9% of the time. (unless he just copies info from a radio station and pretends he broke the news first. )

I hope its not true, Rangers dont need another soft no defensive player.

Old
08-24-2005, 10:28 AM
FLYLine24*

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOrtmeyer41
I hope its not true, Rangers dont need another soft no defensive player.
If it is true..or if we sign anybody else I'll be extremely pissed. The only reason i was ok with Rucchin is because we desperately needed a leader and character guy on the team.

Old
08-24-2005, 11:15 AM
Olympic nut

Send a message via AIM to 007 Send a message via MSN to 007
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLYLine88
He may well have gotten the rumour from the same source we did.

Old
08-24-2005, 11:32 AM
HOWIE ROSE

vCash:
CZERKAWSKI IS A RANGER ??????? oh please let that be true , and im a islander fan .lol....

Old
08-24-2005, 12:18 PM
Brian Boyle
portnor, pls

vCash: 659
a poster on newyorkrangers.com said that Czerkawski's signing was on the official page, but taken off

Old
08-24-2005, 04:44 PM
Balej20*

This is horrendous news. Why in the hell would we wanna sign this guy? He'll set a terrible example with his lackadazical play, and he just sucks to boot. Let some kid earn his roster spot instead of just giving a spot away to this bum.

Old
08-24-2005, 04:53 PM
RGY
(Jagr68NYR94Leetch)

no way

There's no way Renney lets him BS around the ice.

Old
08-24-2005, 04:55 PM
Balej20*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagr68NYR94Leetch
There's no way Renney lets him BS around the ice.
Then why even bother signing him, I don't get it. We do not need him, let Balej earn those top 6 minutes instead of signing a damn bum like Marius. And if Czerkawski doesnt play top 6 minutes, where is he gonna play? He cant play on a 3rd or 4th checking line, he is terrible defensively. This would be a horrendous signing.

Old
08-24-2005, 04:55 PM
BrooklynRangersFan
Change is good.

Anything official?

I have yet to read anywhere that this is more than a chat board rumor. Anyone got an official source they can quote?

Old
08-24-2005, 04:56 PM
Balej20*

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynRangerFan
I have yet to read anywhere that this is more than a chat board rumor. Anyone got an official source they can quote?
Hopefully no one has a source and this is all just BS.

Old
08-24-2005, 05:15 PM
NYC Aim 4588

vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balej20
Hopefully no one has a source and this is all just BS.
Yeah hope its the same as the Sushinski deal, just a bunch of BUll ****.

Old
09-02-2005, 08:23 AM
HockeyBasedNYC

There are rumors that he is very close to signing with Toronto. Thank GOD

Old
09-02-2005, 04:27 PM
NYC Aim 4588

vCash:
Quote:
Why in the hell would "we" wanna sign this guy?.
What do you mean by "WE" I know I am not signing him and neither are you or any one else here.

Do you mean why would SATHER or some one in NYR managment sign him, thatsounds right, I think.

Old
09-02-2005, 04:37 PM
NYC Aim 4588

vCash:
Quote:
We do not need him.
Please take no offense,but I wonder something, and im not meant to be rude.

I dont need him, I dont think you or anyone else here does either, so why do you keep using the wrod "WE' when refering to the NYR's ,making it sound like" WE" THE FANS " have some sort of connection to what NYR does and does not do.

I refer to the teams moves as the NYR's need so and and so or NYR should do this..... etc, I never refer to the club as "we". So Im curious why do you constantly? , , just curious.

Last edited by NYC Aim 4588: 09-02-2005 at 05:14 PM.

Old
09-02-2005, 04:44 PM
Synergy27

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC Aim 4588

I dont need him, I dont think you or anyone else here does either, so why do you keep using the wrod "WE' when refering to the NYR's ,making it sound like" WE" THE FANS " have some sort of connection to what NYR does and does not do.

I refer to the teams moves as the NYR's need so and and so or NYR should do this..... etc, I never refer to the club as "we". So Im curious why do you constantly? Does it make you feel part of something, , just curious.
Not meant to be rude? This post (and many others of yours) reeks of rudeness. If you cant understand why people use "we" in this context then I dont really know what to say to you. "Does it make you feel part of something." Come on man, give it a rest.

Old
09-02-2005, 04:45 PM
Large_Farva*

Send a message via MSN to Large_Farva*
Quote:

I refer to the teams moves as the NYR's need so and and so or NYR should do this..... etc, I never refer to the club as "we". So Im curious why do you constantly? Does it make you feel part of something, , just curious.
I agree with this mofo. I hate when people say "Oh we played a great game tonight". No we didn't

Old
09-02-2005, 05:16 PM
NYC Aim 4588

vCash:
Synergy, i thought I was asking Balej20 and not you, but as an American you are free to answer. As for you feelIm rude im more very opinionated, but we all have pur opinions and you are free to think what you like because I couldnt really care. I dont call people names or call people out or insult anyone, so if my opinions seem to much and are getting you upset Im so so so sorry.

As to Large Farva ,i guess you agreee it just seems wierd to me when people say "WE" i JUST THINK ITS A SPORT AND I DONT PUT IT IN MY PERSONAL LIFE, i just like it as a hobby.

Old
09-02-2005, 06:03 PM
in the hall

Quote:

I refer to the teams moves as the NYR's need so and and so or NYR should do this..... etc, I never refer to the club as "we". So Im curious why do you constantly? , , just curious.
keep your misery to yourself.. this is like the fifth time i have noticed u get into a pms mode

Old
09-02-2005, 06:18 PM
NYC Aim 4588

vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by in the hall
keep your misery to yourself.. this is like the fifth time i have noticed u get into a pms mode
U know who you remind me off........My pain in the @ss girlfriend who nags at me,and never lets things go, just goes on and on and on.

What are you going to forever chase me around HF looking for my posts like you did here just to break my balls and argue like my girl, it seems like you wanna marry me, if so sorry man Im straight as an arrow .Please leave me alone if you dont like my posts dont reply or tell a mod and they will notify me on what im doing.

I simply asked Balej20 a question and it wasnt rude Im just curious as to why he refers to the NYR's as "WE", its nothing to argue about seriously ,.just eally boggles my mind...

Anyway im not here to argue lets talk hockey.

Last edited by NYC Aim 4588: 09-02-2005 at 06:34 PM.

Old
09-02-2005, 08:04 PM
in the hall

Quote:
U know who you remind me off........My pain in the @ss girlfriend who nags at me,and never lets things go, just goes on and on and on.

What are you going to forever chase me around HF looking for my posts like you did here just to break my balls and argue like my girl, it seems like you wanna marry me, if so sorry man Im straight as an arrow .Please leave me alone if you dont like my posts dont reply or tell a mod and they will notify me on what im doing.

I simply asked Balej20 a question and it wasnt rude Im just curious as to why he refers to the NYR's as "WE", its nothing to argue about seriously ,.just eally boggles my mind...

Anyway im not here to argue lets talk hockey.
lmao i have never replied to one of ur posts till now and u were the one who took up sht with me to begin with and continued thru PM after i responded to that

anyway i decided to bring it up now because i share balej20s "habit" of saying we and i couldn't give two fks about it but u do because ur a miserable sht that has nothing better to do then to annoy the hell out of everyone

Old
09-02-2005, 09:02 PM
pld459666

vCash: 873
for the record

any team in any sport that I root for becomes a "we" thing.

I invest time, energy and money (tickets and other memorabilia) and after being a fan of the Rangers for 30 years, Yankees for the same time, Steelers since about 76 and Boston Celtics for 25+ years I have grown accustomed to referring to the team that I root for as we.

Some people get it, some don't it's cool either way.

Old
09-02-2005, 09:50 PM
Khelvan

Send a message via ICQ to Khelvan Send a message via AIM to Khelvan Send a message via MSN to Khelvan
Next we'll read him *****ing about people who use players' first names, as though they're personal friends.

Old
09-02-2005, 10:14 PM
tm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooch
... He's so soft, he makes the Stay Puff Marshmellow man look like Godzilla. ...
Ummm ... the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man would look like Godzilla to anyone. After all, he was something like 200 feet tall and he towered over buildings in New York.
(That's my 2 cents ... keep the change)

Closed Thread