HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Southeast Division

Old
06-26-2011, 08:54 PM
Rhodes 81
grit those teeth

vCash: 500
i see something like this happening.

unfortunately, this leaves nashville in the central, but assuming they play each team out of their division home and away, playing the rest as a mix inter division, that leaves 16 games starting eastern time with only 7 on the west coast, accommodating nicely to the new influx of atlanta fans while keeping over half the start times at ~7 nashville time for the local fans.

all eastern time zone teams get to stay largely on the east coast except for 7 games to the central and 7 to the west coast. the west get's pretty screwed playing 23 games starting at 4 or 5 local time but that's a reality of being a west coast team.

Rhodes 81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-26-2011, 09:53 PM
Adz
Eudora Wannabe

I prefer to stay in the central so that wouldn't bother me. We have built up some good rivalries over the years with Chicago, Dallas and St. Louis so that's a positive and I always want to beat Leipold's Trophy Team.

Adz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-26-2011, 10:17 PM
Viqsi
carrying the flag

Send a message via AIM to Viqsi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodes 81 View Post

unfortunately, this leaves nashville in the central, but assuming they play each team out of their division home and away, playing the rest as a mix inter division, that leaves 16 games starting eastern time with only 7 on the west coast, accommodating nicely to the new influx of atlanta fans while keeping over half the start times at ~7 nashville time for the local fans.

all eastern time zone teams get to stay largely on the east coast except for 7 games to the central and 7 to the west coast. the west get's pretty screwed playing 23 games starting at 4 or 5 local time but that's a reality of being a west coast team.
That'd be pretty much my fantasy dream scenario.

Thanks, Howson, for cleaning up MacLean's toxic waste. Welcome, Kekalainen; let's get good things built!
Viqsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-26-2011, 11:10 PM
NPHC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodes 81 View Post

if we didnt finish at least second in THAT division...

NPHC is offline   Reply With Quote