HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Vancouver Canucks
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Wow did obsut lose it

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
10-18-2003, 02:41 PM
  #1
tantalum
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,151
vCash: 500
Wow did obsut lose it

Just checking the box score for the Moose game tonight...Holden got called for tripping and Obsut on the dive. Obsut then racked up a 2 min unsportsmanlike, a 10 minute unsportsmanlike and a game misconduct. Guess he didn't think he took a dive.

tantalum is offline  
Old
10-18-2003, 03:10 PM
  #2
Impossibles
Registered User
 
Impossibles's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Langley, BC
Country: British Antarctic Territory
Posts: 6,446
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tantalum
Just checking the box score for the Moose game tonight...Holden got called for tripping and Obsut on the dive. Obsut then racked up a 2 min unsportsmanlike, a 10 minute unsportsmanlike and a game misconduct. Guess he didn't think he took a dive.
Feds scores another goal in the third...3-1 St.Johns

Impossibles is offline  
Old
10-18-2003, 09:20 PM
  #3
ehc73
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Coquitlam, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,943
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to ehc73
Quote:
Originally Posted by Impossibles
Feds scores another goal in the third...3-1 St.Johns
Feds just might make it...

ehc73 is offline  
Old
10-18-2003, 09:35 PM
  #4
fergo
Are we stopped?
 
fergo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba
Country: Canada
Posts: 854
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tantalum
Just checking the box score for the Moose game tonight...Holden got called for tripping and Obsut on the dive. Obsut then racked up a 2 min unsportsmanlike, a 10 minute unsportsmanlike and a game misconduct. Guess he didn't think he took a dive.
Yeah, it looked like it was going to be a two-minute powerplay for the Moose, but it looks like Jaroslav couldn't keep his mouth shut. So then the Moose were left without their most experienced defenceman (who's still healthy) the rest of the game. I think Komarniski ended up playing a few shifts back at D after that. At least the Moose were able to kill those penalties off......something that's been a challenge for them this year.

fergo is offline  
Old
10-18-2003, 09:37 PM
  #5
incawg
Registered User
 
incawg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Canuckland
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,009
vCash: 500
fyi the game tomorrow is on sportsnet, but it's taped delayed.

incawg is offline  
Old
10-19-2003, 05:52 AM
  #6
sjmapleleafsfan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 331
vCash: 500
Obsut

From what I could gather being at the game Obsut got 2 for diving on the Holden trip (it was a perfect 10), then said something and got an unsportsmanlike, then keep it up and was given a 10 minute Misconduct and then a Game Misconduct. The latter two must have been for abuse of an official, verbal abuse of an official because not many players get a 10 and a Game for nothing.

sjmapleleafsfan

sjmapleleafsfan is offline  
Old
10-19-2003, 07:17 AM
  #7
H-Bear
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: North Bay ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,503
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjmapleleafsfan
From what I could gather being at the game Obsut got 2 for diving on the Holden trip (it was a perfect 10), then said something and got an unsportsmanlike, then keep it up and was given a 10 minute Misconduct and then a Game Misconduct. The latter two must have been for abuse of an official, verbal abuse of an official because not many players get a 10 and a Game for nothing.

sjmapleleafsfan
I wouldn't say that; I once received 10 + 2 games for calling the ref a dork (yes, a dork; no swearing, just a dork). Sometimes I wonder ...

H-Bear is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:38 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.