HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Notices

MSG ranger tix (question about seats)

Closed Thread

Old
09-01-2005, 01:40 PM
OleOleOleOleBureBure

vCash: 500
MSG ranger tix (question about seats)

i have a chance to get 7th row season tix right behind the goal. can someone tell me how annoying the net is above the boards. will i be able to see anything? how much interference does it really cause???

Old
09-01-2005, 01:43 PM
HockeyBasedNYC

Quote:
Originally Posted by OleOleOleOleBureBure
i have a chance to get 7th row season tix right behind the goal. can someone tell me how annoying the net is above the boards. will i be able to see anything? how much interference does it really cause???
You might be more concerned with the top of the glass being in your view than the net.
Its tough to tell unless you actually sit in those seats, but the net is something everyone in the section just gets used to. It might disappear after a while. but its there and its gonna be somethign to contend with

Old
09-01-2005, 01:45 PM
SingnBluesOnBroadway
Retired

Awards:
Quote:

There is also a problem with a lot of traffic with the waiters and waitresses serving food. They always seem to be in the aisles.

The nets are annoying I find. It's also hard to see the action when it's at the other end.

Old
09-01-2005, 01:59 PM
FLYLine24*

Quote:
My seats are on the 7th row. I sit in the in the row right behind the massively expensive seats (where the waiters are) behind the goal and I got used to the netting after about 3 games. You dont even notice it after awhile.

Old
09-05-2005, 03:19 PM
broadwayblue

aren't the massively expensive seats at center ice across from the benches? they're like $600 each and labeled as VIP on the seating chart. the ones behind the glass at the ends are club rinkside and are "only" $135 each.

as far as getting 7th row seats behind the goal i'd say go for it. true, it's a little difficult to see what's going on at the other end of the ice...but when the action is at your end it's awesome. the only thing i'd say is to make sure your seats are on the 8th Ave. end, where the Rangers shoot twice. otherwise i'm not so sure i'd want to pay all that money to only really enjoy 1/3 of the game. although, i'd imagine you'll get plenty of action in the Rangers own end this year. long term though, i'd only want seats on the 8th Ave. end.

Last edited by broadwayblue: 09-05-2005 at 03:27 PM.
Closed Thread