HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Buffalo Sabres
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

20-Question Offseason Quiz (For fun and pride)

Old
06-29-2011, 06:49 PM
Sabretip

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zip15 View Post
[1] Even though news of the agreement in principle was broken before the draft, Regehr had not yet waived and the trade was not yet consummated. In fact, at the time of the first pick, most everyone was under the impression that Regehr was not waiving his NTC.
I only predicted that a trade would occur during the draft weekend - which it did - and that the Sabres' biggest trade acquisition for the summer would be Regehr - which he probably will be, if Richards becomes the # 1 center. Of course, the trade prediction was a self-inserted bonus question...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zip15 View Post
You were the only one who picked Armia, and, at first glance, the only one who hit the Gerbe range, to the dollar no less. If there was extra credit, you'd get it! I suggest you pick up a lottery ticket on the way home.
If Richards signs with Buffalo Friday, I'll feel like I already won the lottery!

Sabretip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-29-2011, 07:09 PM
Zip15

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabretip View Post
I only predicted that a trade would occur during the draft weekend - which it did - and that the Sabres' biggest trade acquisition for the summer would be Regehr - which he probably will be, if Richards becomes the # 1 center. Of course, the trade prediction was a self-inserted bonus question...

If Richards signs with Buffalo Friday, I'll feel like I already won the lottery!
Correct, but it was a Y/N question so as to avoid such editorial qualifiers. If you keep up this pace, however, those points will be irrelevant.

Zip15 is offline   Reply With Quote