Who would you rather have?

Closed Thread

Old
10-19-2003, 01:43 PM
Duck Off
HF needs an App

vCash: 500
Who would you rather have?

People are talking about possibilities of trading Lupul? i dont know about you guys but I love this player. He's big, somewhat fast, and he has good work ethic.. And for some reason everyone is high on chistov, i've never been a big fan of this kid. to me he reminds me of cullen. Fansey, but no goals, doesnt do much in my book, on top of that his work ethic sucks a$$. so who would u guys rather have chistov or Lupul?

I say Lupul

Old
10-19-2003, 03:05 PM
McDonald19
Hampus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duckstudd269
People are talking about possibilities of trading Lupul? i dont know about you guys but I love this player. He's big, somewhat fast, and he has good work ethic.. And for some reason everyone is high on chistov, i've never been a big fan of this kid. to me he reminds me of cullen. Fansey, but no goals, doesnt do much in my book, on top of that his work ethic sucks a$$. so who would u guys rather have chistov or Lupul?

I say Lupul
Keep both!!! they are going to be great together...If we have to trade someone with potential, trade Smirnov and or Vish.

Old
10-19-2003, 04:18 PM
lwvs84

Send a message via AIM to lwvs84
Yeah, I don't like Smirnov but Chistov and Lupul are going to be two of the best home grown Ducks in the history of the franchise. I say trade Smirnov now, before his value drops. As for Vish, I think he'll never be very good on offensive end but he will be really good in front of Giguere. He just needs to play with confidence and play aggressive. Give Babcock time, he'll bring Vish around. Sauer and Vish are solid young d-men, give them time and they will both be better.

Old
10-19-2003, 07:10 PM
Duck Off
HF needs an App

Quote:
Originally Posted by McDonald19
Keep both!!! they are going to be great together...If we have to trade someone with potential, trade Smirnov and or Vish.

Im not saying we should trade one, but if we ended up trading one which one would u rather keep? IMO Lupul is better.

Old
10-19-2003, 08:49 PM
McDonald19
Hampus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duckstudd269
Im not saying we should trade one, but if we ended up trading one which one would u rather keep? IMO Lupul is better.
Well Lupul will score more goals and provide more grit. Chistov will be a very creative player who piles up assists.

Its a tough call but If I was the GM and was forced to trade one it would be Chistov. I would have to keep Lupul for his 40+ goals a season potential.

I like them both too much though so if I'm the GM then they are going to be Ducks their whole careers. I'm excited to see each of them develop into allstars in Anaheim.

Closed Thread