HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Non-Sports > Entertainment
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Entertainment Discuss movies, tv shows, music, arts, literature, fashion, and upcoming events, concerts, etc.

K's Choice

Closed Thread

Old
09-10-2005, 03:51 PM
Verbal Kint*

vCash: 500
K's Choice

I downloaded a bunch of Jane's Addiction stuff a while back and "Not An Addict" was one of the songs (obviously mis-labelled). Well it took forever for me to get around to it but I decided to finally figure out who did the song. As anyone who lived through the nineties probably could've told me some band by the name of K's Choice did the song. I've never heard of them however so I figured I'd ask a few questions.

Roughly what level of shame should I feel for liking this song/band?

Did the band release any other successful songs or were they a one hit wonder.

Old
09-11-2005, 03:22 AM
ExplosiveLEAFman

Shame level should be medium, although that is a catchy song. They were pretty much a one hit wonder.

Old
09-11-2005, 05:25 AM
Puckclektr

Sarah Bettens probably has the best female voice in music, but yeah, they are a one hit wonder. Other catchy tunes are White Kite Fauna, Somethings Wrong and Sound That ONly You Can Here(which kind of was a hit). Download the acoustic version of Not an Addict...But never be ashamed of music. If you like it, listen....

Old
09-11-2005, 12:16 PM
Verbal Kint*

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangible_faith
Sarah Bettens probably has the best female voice in music, but yeah, they are a one hit wonder. Other catchy tunes are White Kite Fauna, Somethings Wrong and Sound That ONly You Can Here(which kind of was a hit). Download the acoustic version of Not an Addict...But never be ashamed of music. If you like it, listen....
Thats ********. I'm plenty ashamed if I like produced for radio crap, that and anything with "Gangsta" as a prefix. Oh and country. Outside of that, I'm fine.

Closed Thread