HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Non-Sports > Entertainment
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Entertainment Discuss movies, tv shows, music, arts, literature, fashion, and upcoming events, concerts, etc.

Trailer Park Boys

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
09-07-2005, 03:27 PM
  #1
Bud The Spud*
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: the dark side
Country: Canada
Posts: 16,270
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Bud The Spud*
Trailer Park Boys

Anyone know when the Season 5 DVD comes out?

Bud The Spud* is offline  
Old
09-07-2005, 03:34 PM
  #2
Douggy
Registered User
 
Douggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: London, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,833
vCash: 500
Bud is a Trailer Park Boys fan?!!



And now for something completely different!

Douggy is offline  
Old
09-07-2005, 03:36 PM
  #3
Bud The Spud*
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: the dark side
Country: Canada
Posts: 16,270
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Bud The Spud*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Douggy
Bud is a Trailer Park Boys fan?!!



And now for something completely different!
What's so funny?

Bud The Spud* is offline  
Old
09-07-2005, 05:28 PM
  #4
golfmade
Go Preds Go
 
golfmade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Idahoan in Taiwan
Country: Taiwan
Posts: 19,706
vCash: 500
Alright, I wanna know where I can catch this show in the US. What channel is it shown on, BBC America? If so, when does it show? I just got satellite tv and really wanna see this show (all i've seen are the video clips off the website)

golfmade is offline  
Old
09-07-2005, 07:44 PM
  #5
MassiveHabs
Registered User
 
MassiveHabs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Dartmouth, NS
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,803
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to MassiveHabs
I just finished watchin season five, it is funny as hell....I got it off of BitLord, and I think all the episodes are on there..

MassiveHabs is offline  
Old
09-07-2005, 07:57 PM
  #6
Raging Bull
Registered User
 
Raging Bull's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Hamilton, ONT
Country: Canada
Posts: 15,594
vCash: 500
The season just ended not too long ago, so I doubt it will come out any time soon. It took a while for the fourth season to come out. IMO the 5th season was by far the weakest one yet, but still one of the funniest shows on televison.

Raging Bull is offline  
Old
09-07-2005, 08:14 PM
  #7
HfxMoose
Registered User
 
HfxMoose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,899
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raging Bull
The season just ended not too long ago, so I doubt it will come out any time soon. It took a while for the fourth season to come out. IMO the 5th season was by far the weakest one yet, but still one of the funniest shows on televison.
I agree. Season 4 was much better than season 5. I live about 5 mins from where the movie is being shot, I believe they are done filming now. Can't wait for the movie!

HfxMoose is offline  
Old
09-07-2005, 09:36 PM
  #8
Vincent Vega
GGTK
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,874
vCash: 500
I assume the season 6 will come debut in April and season 5 will be released on dvd just prior to that.

Vincent Vega is offline  
Old
09-07-2005, 11:00 PM
  #9
MassiveHabs
Registered User
 
MassiveHabs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Dartmouth, NS
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,803
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to MassiveHabs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crosby87
I agree. Season 4 was much better than season 5. I live about 5 mins from where the movie is being shot, I believe they are done filming now. Can't wait for the movie!

Wasnt there already a movie out? I think it was in a film festival and thats how they got their break...I need to see if I can find sunnyvale when I go visit my mom she lives in Lake Echo...kinda close I would guess

MassiveHabs is offline  
Old
09-07-2005, 11:16 PM
  #10
AHF
Registered User
 
AHF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,509
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to AHF
There was a movie, before the whole series got rolling, but there is another one in the works.

AHF is offline  
Old
09-08-2005, 02:26 AM
  #11
Bubbles
Tank for Tyler2016
 
Bubbles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: BC Teams:Nucks,Juve
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,403
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raging Bull
IMO the 5th season was by far the weakest one yet, but still one of the funniest shows on televison.
I disagree. The 4th season was the worse.

Bubbles is offline  
Old
09-08-2005, 02:28 AM
  #12
Bud The Spud*
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: the dark side
Country: Canada
Posts: 16,270
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Bud The Spud*
Well there goes the idea of giving it as a gift.

BTW, I would have to agree on the fourth season being bad.

Bud The Spud* is offline  
Old
09-08-2005, 02:40 AM
  #13
mmmBeer
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Country: Ireland
Posts: 1,386
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by golfmade
Alright, I wanna know where I can catch this show in the US. What channel is it shown on, BBC America? If so, when does it show? I just got satellite tv and really wanna see this show (all i've seen are the video clips off the website)
BBC America showed it last summer or something but haven't noticed it on in a while. But all they show is makeover shows so I haven't paid much attention to their programming lately.

mmmBeer is offline  
Old
09-08-2005, 02:42 AM
  #14
golfmade
Go Preds Go
 
golfmade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Idahoan in Taiwan
Country: Taiwan
Posts: 19,706
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmBeer
BBC America showed it last summer or something but haven't noticed it on in a while. But all they show is makeover shows so I haven't paid much attention to their programming lately.
I caught the end of what seemed to be a very good show on BBCA the other night. It's called Messiah.

The only problem is its 2 hours... I don't have enough time to watch a 2 hour show, I have enough other shows to watch right now

golfmade is offline  
Old
09-08-2005, 05:52 PM
  #15
Avery4Byng*
 
Avery4Byng*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Ktown
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,751
vCash: 500
Ricky has got to be the best charcter on the show. I love it when he says things that make no sense and gets all the words mixed up....

In the newest season he calls the cop "Magnum PEI"
When talking about Trinity he says that people need to have "golds" in life (goals)
when he was growing weed and he went through "denial and error".


Anyone else have any favorite Ricky quotes?

Avery4Byng* is offline  
Old
09-08-2005, 06:06 PM
  #16
Transplanted Caper
Registered User
 
Transplanted Caper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Internet Underbelly
Country: Canada
Posts: 27,678
vCash: 500
Randy: you guys want anything?
Ricky - yeah some smokes and Jalepeno chips
Julian - yeah, ill have some Jalepno chips
Ricky - Jalepeno? what flavour is that?
Julain - the J is silent Rick, its pronounced Halepeno
Ricky: What?
Bubbles - Haaaalepeno Ricky
Ricky - i know, i ordered Jalepeno, i dont know what the **** you guys are talking about

Transplanted Caper is offline  
Old
09-08-2005, 06:38 PM
  #17
Chilly Willy*
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Here and there...
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,752
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by golfmade
Alright, I wanna know where I can catch this show in the US. What channel is it shown on, BBC America? If so, when does it show? I just got satellite tv and really wanna see this show (all i've seen are the video clips off the website)

Bit Torrent my friend....Bit Torrent...

Chilly Willy* is offline  
Old
09-08-2005, 06:41 PM
  #18
Chilly Willy*
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Here and there...
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,752
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tray
Ricky has got to be the best charcter on the show. I love it when he says things that make no sense and gets all the words mixed up....

In the newest season he calls the cop "Magnum PEI"
When talking about Trinity he says that people need to have "golds" in life (goals)
when he was growing weed and he went through "denial and error".


Anyone else have any favorite Ricky quotes?



Those are on par with my favourite quotes..Magnum PEI would be a cool canadian rip off show....

Chilly Willy* is offline  
Old
09-08-2005, 06:44 PM
  #19
Avery4Byng*
 
Avery4Byng*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Ktown
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,751
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilly Willy


Those are on par with my favourite quotes..Magnum PEI would be a cool canadian rip off show....


Seriously everytime I think of that scene when he calls the cop Magnum PEI i just start laughing.... Imagine Rob Wells playing a stupid undercover cop on Magnum PEI..... That would be good.

Avery4Byng* is offline  
Old
09-08-2005, 06:53 PM
  #20
Chilly Willy*
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Here and there...
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,752
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tray


Seriously everytime I think of that scene when he calls the cop Magnum PEI i just start laughing.... Imagine Rob Wells playing a stupid undercover cop on Magnum PEI..... That would be good.

No way man, i was going to say Harland Williams..imagine him with a Tom Selleck mustache with a hairy chest (obviously glued on)...that would have me in stitches.

Chilly Willy* is offline  
Old
09-08-2005, 07:00 PM
  #21
Hasbro
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Hasbro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: South Rectangle
Country: Sami
Posts: 30,334
vCash: 500
Yeah it hasn't been on BBC in a while I've looked.

I can always get some good milage pretended I don't know it's a mocumentary and saying it's so accurate about Canada.

Hasbro is offline  
Old
09-09-2005, 12:46 AM
  #22
golfmade
Go Preds Go
 
golfmade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Idahoan in Taiwan
Country: Taiwan
Posts: 19,706
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Transplanted Caper
Randy: you guys want anything?
Ricky - yeah some smokes and Jalepeno chips
Julian - yeah, ill have some Jalepno chips
Ricky - Jalepeno? what flavour is that?
Julain - the J is silent Rick, its pronounced Halepeno
Ricky: What?
Bubbles - Haaaalepeno Ricky
Ricky - i know, i ordered Jalepeno, i dont know what the **** you guys are talking about
One of my favorite lines is when they're dressed in suits and are stealing a radio from a car at the mall, the security guard shows up and they totally talk their way out of it

golfmade is offline  
Old
09-09-2005, 12:47 AM
  #23
golfmade
Go Preds Go
 
golfmade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Idahoan in Taiwan
Country: Taiwan
Posts: 19,706
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilly Willy
Bit Torrent my friend....Bit Torrent...
Is it safe from spyware/adware?

golfmade is offline  
Old
09-09-2005, 12:48 AM
  #24
Spitfire11
Registered User
 
Spitfire11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,558
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tray
Anyone else have any favorite Ricky quotes?
Having a hard time thinking of any off the top of my head, even though there's so many good ones. Here's one:

Cop: Hi Ricky, I thought your name was Randy Lahey..
Ricky: Well Lahey's my mother's mating name
Cop: Mating name? You mean here maiden name.
Ricky: That's what I said. People call me Randy at school, no big deal. Got any smokes?

My favourite quote out of all the seasons comes from Julian: "She told me she loved me, I trusted her, and she took all the dope, man." Don't ask why, but I find that one hilarious.

I found season 4 to be the funniest, and season 5 the weakest...strange..

Spitfire11 is offline  
Old
09-12-2005, 02:25 PM
  #25
Raging Bull
Registered User
 
Raging Bull's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Hamilton, ONT
Country: Canada
Posts: 15,594
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire11
Having a hard time thinking of any off the top of my head, even though there's so many good ones. Here's one:

Cop: Hi Ricky, I thought your name was Randy Lahey..
Ricky: Well Lahey's my mother's mating name
Cop: Mating name? You mean here maiden name.
Ricky: That's what I said. People call me Randy at school, no big deal. Got any smokes?

My favourite quote out of all the seasons comes from Julian: "She told me she loved me, I trusted her, and she took all the dope, man." Don't ask why, but I find that one hilarious.

I found season 4 to be the funniest, and season 5 the weakest...strange..
I agree. Season four produced perhaps the two most classic episodes so far (Conky and The Green *******).

Bubbles: "I just can't wait to start *@*in' hammerin' people!!" *rams into shed*

Lahey: "Alright it's me and Randy verses Ricky and Bub...

Bubbles: "Green *******.....parts unknown...." *rubs chicken leg on Lahey's sunglasses*

Raging Bull is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:10 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.