HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > All other USA Amateur, USHL, NAHL, USNTDP etc.
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

Exhibition games

Closed Thread

Old
09-07-2005, 01:47 AM
lancerzrule

vCash: 500
Exhibition games

I don't think I will make it to the Buc Bowl this year, but I will be checking out the Lancers and Stampede this Sunday so I will try to give some updates of that game. I'm definitely ready for hockey season to start though.

Old
09-08-2005, 05:29 PM
Oilers Chick
Hockey's Future Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancerzrule
I don't think I will make it to the Buc Bowl this year, but I will be checking out the Lancers and Stampede this Sunday so I will try to give some updates of that game. I'm definitely ready for hockey season to start though.
Looks like I good one. Bring us back the details, will ya?

BTW, tough loss for Omaha on losing Keith Fisher. From what I understand he's a terrific recruiter. Guy Gadowsky looks to be bringing in a high quality asst. coach to Princeton this fall.

Old
09-14-2005, 11:18 AM
JFPIV

Saw the Indiana Ice play the Chicago Steel Saturday night. Pretty solid/spirited affair for the first pre-season game of the year.

Garrett Roe was the best forward for the Ice. Nice quick moves

Lllewellyn played very well. Nice hits on the Steel forwards, and a good shot. He did, unfortunately, seem to go out of his way to chirp at the Steel bench on occasion, gotta cut that garbage out.

Nic Bailen played a nice game, was rugged in the corners and played a solid game

The big kid Scott (6'6) needs to learn to skate. relying way too much on his reach to compensate for a slow plodding stride.

That's all I got!

J.

Closed Thread