HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Buffalo Sabres
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Weber on Regehr "one of my heroes"

Old
07-07-2011, 04:15 PM
VaporTrail
Registered Tanker

vCash: 200
I like the confidence Weber has...I'm sure a lot of the other guys feel like we are a strong team as well...But to say we're the best on paper is definitely debatable....

It's great though that it's even debatable....You gotta love Hockey Heaven.

VaporTrail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-07-2011, 04:35 PM
SoFFacet

vCash: 500
I for one love Weber's confidence. With a new era should come a new attitude. Before it was always "we think we have a good team" and "we will be competitive and try hard" and "there are some really good teams in this league."

Declaring your intention to win the east? Now thats refreshing change. The Pegula era is not about being humble. This is exactly the swagger that imho will dramatically help our players unlock their potential instead of constantly skating nervously. We haven't had swagger since 2007, and it has shown.

SoFFacet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-07-2011, 04:38 PM
Selanne00008

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFFacet View Post
I for one love Weber's confidence. With a new era should come a new attitude. Before it was always "we think we have a good team" and "we will be competitive and try hard" and "there are some really good teams in this league."

Declaring your intention to win the east? Now thats refreshing change. The Pegula era is not about being humble. This is exactly the swagger that imho will dramatically help our players unlock their potential instead of constantly skating nervously. We haven't had swagger since 2007, and it has shown.
If Weber skates with confidence, improves his game, and ends up paired with Regehr they could really end up being our shutdown pair.

Selanne00008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-07-2011, 05:38 PM
puckish66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Ellis Problems View Post
Swagger goes a long way if it's properly channeled.
Well, Lindy's "contender swagger" last September was channeled into one of the worst starts to a season in franchise history.

I really hope Lindy doesn't end up saying something similar in training camp, because it's the wrong message for this team to hear.

puckish66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-07-2011, 06:17 PM
SabresBillsBuffalo

I still want a center (:

SabresBillsBuffalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-07-2011, 09:35 PM
LGB24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selanne00008 View Post
If Weber skates with confidence, improves his game, and ends up paired with Regehr they could really end up being our shutdown pair.
I think Myers is gonna have a huge year. The guy is a #1 Dman, he'll be apart of the shutdown pair.

Quote:
I really hope Lindy doesn't end up saying something similar in training camp, because it's the wrong message for this team to hear
this is a new team

LGB24 is offline   Reply With Quote