HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > HFNHL Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
HFNHL Talk HFNHL is a full-simulation fantasy league that uses the FHL simulator to determine the outcome of games over a full 82-game season.

Incentives

Closed Thread

Old
10-19-2003, 02:13 PM
SpinTheBlackCircle
Global Moderator
boots and pants

vCash: 500
Incentives

Are we going to be selecting these soon? The longer the NHL season goes, the easier it will be to select ones where we have players going well.

Old
10-19-2003, 04:16 PM
Donga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild GM
Are we going to be selecting these soon? The longer the NHL season goes, the easier it will be to select ones where we have players going well.
I thought it was based on the HFNHL season not the NHL season????

Old
10-19-2003, 04:35 PM
SpinTheBlackCircle
Global Moderator
boots and pants

Well, when some of the incentives are based on performance in junior or college hockey, those have to be based on real life

Old
10-20-2003, 03:37 AM
Ohio Jones
The other Dexter

To be honest, unless there are a majority of GMs out there who made their plans this season based on there being this additional revenue stream available, I think we may have missed the window for adding this feature to the current season - but I'm a glass is half-empty kind of guy... Nick, what do you think?

Old
10-20-2003, 04:21 AM
Dr.Sens(e)

I'm just waiting for Drew to get me some statistics on last season to double check and insure a couple of the team statistical milestones are reasonables. I'll then send out and post the final parameters.

There is still time, but it will force GMs to create a rather quick turnaround. I'll ping Drew again to get me those so I can send out an announcement.

All GMs will be on equal ground in watching their junior players, so I'm not too concerned about it. If a GM thinks one of their junior players is going to keep up some crazy pace, then that's their roll of the dice. As stated, NHL stats are not relevant.

Old
10-20-2003, 01:53 PM
Ohio Jones
The other Dexter

Fair enough - Drew said he sent the file to you last week, but apparently between the two of you it's getting lost. He was going to try again tonight, so keep an eye out for it.

D

Old
10-20-2003, 03:49 PM
Donga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio Jones
Fair enough - Drew said he sent the file to you last week, but apparently between the two of you it's getting lost. He was going to try again tonight, so keep an eye out for it.

D
C'mon Hugh and Backesy.... DING DING DING!!!!!!!!!!

Closed Thread