HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Boston Bruins
Notices

Official 2011-2012 ticket thread (ALL ticket talk HERE)

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
07-08-2011, 02:18 PM
  #251
SpeedyLazaro
Registered User
 
SpeedyLazaro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Boston
Posts: 1,591
vCash: 500

SpeedyLazaro is online now  
Old
07-08-2011, 02:47 PM
  #252
awesomeguy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 150
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedyLazaro View Post
anyone need some earth wind and fire tickets?

awesomeguy is offline  
Old
07-08-2011, 03:01 PM
  #253
Looch
B's, C's & Sox
 
Looch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Gilford, NH
Country: United States
Posts: 2,860
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeguy View Post
anyone need some earth wind and fire tickets?
Absolutely. Only if you really have them though. I hear rumors about disingenuous posters trying to overtake this thread...I hope you aren't one of them? Because EWF tix are the bees knees!

__________________
BuddysTickets@gmail.com
Looch is offline  
Old
07-08-2011, 03:20 PM
  #254
Looch
B's, C's & Sox
 
Looch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Gilford, NH
Country: United States
Posts: 2,860
vCash: 500
Gone


Last edited by Looch: 07-08-2011 at 04:06 PM.
Looch is offline  
Old
07-08-2011, 05:24 PM
  #255
mrg08
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 8
vCash: 500
So does anyone know when single game tickets will be on sale? I'm heading up to Boston from Ontario, Canada for the season opener and am going to hit up the saturday game as well.

I know the opener is going to be in high demand. I only need a single ticket though. Flying solo.

Also, where is a good place to grab a drink before the game?

thanks

Mark

mrg08 is offline  
Old
07-11-2011, 05:39 PM
  #256
northeastern
Registered User
 
northeastern's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: boston
Country: United States
Posts: 4,889
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrg08 View Post
So does anyone know when single game tickets will be on sale? I'm heading up to Boston from Ontario, Canada for the season opener and am going to hit up the saturday game as well.

I know the opener is going to be in high demand. I only need a single ticket though. Flying solo.

Also, where is a good place to grab a drink before the game?

thanks

Mark
general ticket sale dates wil be put up here before they go on sale. could always subscribe to cybear and get emails to the early tickets.


as for a drink there are a lot of places across from the garden just pick which you see as the best.

northeastern is offline  
Old
07-14-2011, 04:47 PM
  #257
slim04
All Things Boston
 
slim04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Connecticut
Country: United States
Posts: 70
vCash: 500
Partial Season Plans

Hey All,

I'm on the Full and Partial ticket wait list and just received the notification today about 5, 10, 11, and 20 game plans. I was wondering if there would be anyone on here that would like to go in on the plans with me. There's no way I can get to all of the games, but I would think that like me there will be people that are interested in getting to a few games this season. I was thinking one other person for a 10 game plan or 3 or 4 additional people for the 20 game plan.

Please drop me a PM if you're interested. I haven't picked a section/price level yet, but I figure I can talk about that with anyone who'd be interested. The plans go on sale Monday.

Thanks,
Jim

slim04 is offline  
Old
07-14-2011, 10:12 PM
  #258
schmautzy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,023
vCash: 500
Partial Plans Link

In case anyone wants to check out prices and such...

http://bruins.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=44984

schmautzy is offline  
Old
07-15-2011, 06:53 AM
  #259
NASCL
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 495
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by slim04 View Post
Hey All,

I'm on the Full and Partial ticket wait list and just received the notification today about 5, 10, 11, and 20 game plans. I was wondering if there would be anyone on here that would like to go in on the plans with me. There's no way I can get to all of the games, but I would think that like me there will be people that are interested in getting to a few games this season. I was thinking one other person for a 10 game plan or 3 or 4 additional people for the 20 game plan.

Please drop me a PM if you're interested. I haven't picked a section/price level yet, but I figure I can talk about that with anyone who'd be interested. The plans go on sale Monday.

Thanks,
Jim

Just out of curiosity, why are you in line to get full ST when your looking for partners on much smaller packages?

NASCL is offline  
Old
07-15-2011, 07:37 AM
  #260
awesomeguy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 150
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by schmautzy View Post
In case anyone wants to check out prices and such...

http://bruins.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=44984
Youd have to be crazy to buy one of those packages. You dont even get any guaranteed playoff tickets and you are almost paying the same as someone with full season tickets.

Youd do better to buy every game off stubhub

awesomeguy is offline  
Old
07-15-2011, 07:45 AM
  #261
gobosox00
Registered User
 
gobosox00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 176
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by slim04 View Post
Hey All,

I'm on the Full and Partial ticket wait list and just received the notification today about 5, 10, 11, and 20 game plans. I was wondering if there would be anyone on here that would like to go in on the plans with me. There's no way I can get to all of the games, but I would think that like me there will be people that are interested in getting to a few games this season. I was thinking one other person for a 10 game plan or 3 or 4 additional people for the 20 game plan.

Please drop me a PM if you're interested. I haven't picked a section/price level yet, but I figure I can talk about that with anyone who'd be interested. The plans go on sale Monday.

Thanks,
Jim
Yeah i'm with Awesomeguy on this one. For my seats in 311, Row 7 they want $69 per seat per game for the 10 game package when I pay only $35 per seat per game. I can sell you a 10 game package from my plan for more than my $35 per ticket and much less than $69 per ticket (not that I can do that here on the board, its against the rules). I'm pretty sure you'd be better off buying 10 games off a season ticket holder or like Awesomeguy said, you'd probably be better off just buying tickets off of stubhub. What a rip off those mini packages are

gobosox00 is offline  
Old
07-15-2011, 09:24 AM
  #262
SpeedyLazaro
Registered User
 
SpeedyLazaro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Boston
Posts: 1,591
vCash: 500
Patriots Ticket Trade

Hi All,

I'd like to trade 2-3 Bruins games for a pair of tickets to the Pats Giants regular season game.

Premium games, other than opening night, are in play.. I have a pair in section 313 row 8

Send me a PM if interested. As close to equal value.

-Dave

SpeedyLazaro is online now  
Old
07-15-2011, 12:19 PM
  #263
Looch
B's, C's & Sox
 
Looch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Gilford, NH
Country: United States
Posts: 2,860
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by gobosox00 View Post
Yeah i'm with Awesomeguy on this one. For my seats in 311, Row 7 they want $69 per seat per game for the 10 game package when I pay only $35 per seat per game. I can sell you a 10 game package from my plan for more than my $35 per ticket and much less than $69 per ticket (not that I can do that here on the board, its against the rules). I'm pretty sure you'd be better off buying 10 games off a season ticket holder or like Awesomeguy said, you'd probably be better off just buying tickets off of stubhub. What a rip off those mini packages are
But I don't want to give my hard earned money to scalpers! I'd rather pay 20% more and give it to the B's! Anyone who buys tickets from scalpers is contributing to the problem. We all must banned together to say no to scalpers (aka drug dealing pimps). They are the scum of the earth...even if they are going to give you a better deal than the team

Looch is offline  
Old
07-15-2011, 01:38 PM
  #264
slim04
All Things Boston
 
slim04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Connecticut
Country: United States
Posts: 70
vCash: 500
I'm on both lists because when 2011/12 season tickets were offered I inquired one day too late and at that time they were sold out. I made a deposit to be on the ST wait list.

A couple weeks later I was called about getting on the mini-plan wait list. I got on it right away thinking that while the tickets would be more than season tickets they would still be less than the individual games.

Then to my delight the B's went ahead and won the cup. As a fan I was thrilled. As someone with a budget I wasn't so excited...ha.

The mini plans cost way more than I thought they would, but I'd just like to have a some games under my belt that I know I'll be able to go to, and just sell the rest for face value.

To the person who said they cost wya more than his I'm thrilled for him. All I wanted was the upper end season tickets so we could go to some games and enjoy the city here and there and sell the rest. I appreciate the fact that the Bruins are trying to maximize their dollar, but the fans are just being priced out of the building. Upper level seats for $70 and up is a lot to ask the working fan.

slim04 is offline  
Old
07-15-2011, 02:25 PM
  #265
Morris Wanchuk
.......
 
Morris Wanchuk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: War Memorial Arena
Country: United States
Posts: 14,833
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Morris Wanchuk
Lots of Sox tickets available on redsox.com for this weeks series vs Kansas city.

Snagged 2 left field grandstands for $30

Morris Wanchuk is offline  
Old
07-15-2011, 03:49 PM
  #266
SpeedyLazaro
Registered User
 
SpeedyLazaro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Boston
Posts: 1,591
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Looch View Post
But I don't want to give my hard earned money to scalpers! I'd rather pay 20% more and give it to the B's! Anyone who buys tickets from scalpers is contributing to the problem. We all must banned together to say no to scalpers (aka drug dealing pimps). They are the scum of the earth...even if they are going to give you a better deal than the team
those 10 game packs have premium games in it. I doubt he's getting the Monday Night Islanders, Panthers, Senators Pack"

It will average out the same at the end of the day. I'm sure you'll be glad to give him a couple Saturday games and a Montreal game at cost right?

you may be able to get games on Stubhub for less than $69, but how much will those premium games cost?

if that pack has 3 dogs, 2 Saturdays, 1 Montreal, 2 good Thursdays, and 2 average games, then the cost isn't that bad compared to what you would do on StubHub .

So yes.. pat yourself on the back for undercutting the box office for regular games, and then do the same when you charge a family of 3 $125 per ticket for a Saturday day game.

SpeedyLazaro is online now  
Old
07-15-2011, 04:23 PM
  #267
Looch
B's, C's & Sox
 
Looch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Gilford, NH
Country: United States
Posts: 2,860
vCash: 500
Have you possibly thought that replying to my posts are never constructive? I'll go back to selling drugs to the family of 3 now.

I do so enjoy our back and forth here

Looch is offline  
Old
07-16-2011, 12:34 PM
  #268
TuukkaTime
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Boston
Posts: 2,510
vCash: 500
Just took a look at the Half-Seasons and mini-plans..wow. I'm with Looch here, doing what me and my buddy did last year, and are doing this year is the way to go, buying half a season off of a STH for like 10$ over his per game price is the way to go especially when looking at the BRUINS half season prices, we will pay 30$ or so less then their per game prices for the same seats.

TuukkaTime is offline  
Old
07-18-2011, 06:14 AM
  #269
DarrenBanks56
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 3,175
vCash: 500
anyone know if the Bruins are going to do something with STH's about checking out the Cup??
Maybe around opening nite or something??

DarrenBanks56 is online now  
Old
07-18-2011, 07:36 AM
  #270
awesomeguy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 150
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarrenBanks56 View Post
anyone know if the Bruins are going to do something with STH's about checking out the Cup??
Maybe around opening nite or something??
Nothing announced yet.

They are too busy having tweet contests about where to bring the Cup so random people can get pictures with it.

Some time later theyll worry about the STH holders who sustain the team. They are really great about making sure to start charging for next season before the current seasons ends. They are all over that. Sharing the Cup victory with the people that made it possible...not so much

awesomeguy is offline  
Old
07-18-2011, 07:44 AM
  #271
Alicat
Charge!
 
Alicat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: BOSTON
Country: United States
Posts: 20,570
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarrenBanks56 View Post
anyone know if the Bruins are going to do something with STH's about checking out the Cup??
Maybe around opening nite or something??

I do know they are working on it so we just have to be patient. I do know that the meet and greet that was being offered if you renewed by a certain date is still on.. No need to be hostile, STH will get our time and it will be a lot better than waiting in line for hours on end.

__________________
"I choose to focus on the things I CAN do and am passionate about." - Sam Berns

I am Boston Strong
6.15.11
4.15.13

Alicat is offline  
Old
07-18-2011, 08:25 AM
  #272
awesomeguy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 150
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alycat View Post
I do know they are working on it so we just have to be patient. I do know that the meet and greet that was being offered if you renewed by a certain date is still on.. No need to be hostile, STH will get our time and it will be a lot better than waiting in line for hours on end.
You wont have "time" with it. Youll get a picture. In and out.

Im not hostile just annoyed. I dont understand why there are twitter contests "where to take the cup" while you leave your base out in the cold.

Im not going to say how much Ive spent with Bs in the last 5 years but its enough to buy a couple of new mercedes. It sucks to turn the tv on every day and see people who have probably been to one game all getting pictures with the Cup.

They dont even let us know when these things are happening. Id go wait in line if I knew where it was going to be.

Getting a picture in October isnt the same.

awesomeguy is offline  
Old
07-18-2011, 08:39 AM
  #273
DarrenBanks56
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 3,175
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeguy View Post
You wont have "time" with it. Youll get a picture. In and out.

Im not hostile just annoyed. I dont understand why there are twitter contests "where to take the cup" while you leave your base out in the cold.

Im not going to say how much Ive spent with Bs in the last 5 years but its enough to buy a couple of new mercedes. It sucks to turn the tv on every day and see people who have probably been to one game all getting pictures with the Cup.

They dont even let us know when these things are happening. Id go wait in line if I knew where it was going to be.

Getting a picture in October isnt the same.
it does suck. I could care less if its now or October though. They better at least do something for me. And I wanna hoist that thing.

DarrenBanks56 is online now  
Old
07-18-2011, 08:41 AM
  #274
Alicat
Charge!
 
Alicat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: BOSTON
Country: United States
Posts: 20,570
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeguy View Post
You wont have "time" with it. Youll get a picture. In and out.

Im not hostile just annoyed. I dont understand why there are twitter contests "where to take the cup" while you leave your base out in the cold.

Im not going to say how much Ive spent with Bs in the last 5 years but its enough to buy a couple of new mercedes. It sucks to turn the tv on every day and see people who have probably been to one game all getting pictures with the Cup.

They dont even let us know when these things are happening. Id go wait in line if I knew where it was going to be.

Getting a picture in October isnt the same.
When I said time I meant there will be an event or at least I hope so. I can also see them doing stuff throughout the season.


Last edited by Alicat: 07-18-2011 at 08:47 AM.
Alicat is offline  
Old
07-18-2011, 08:42 AM
  #275
awesomeguy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 150
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarrenBanks56 View Post
it does suck. I could care less if its now or October though. They better at least do something for me. And I wanna hoist that thing.
I have a friend who is a Blackhawks season ticket holder. They were the first team to ever offer every STH an opportunity to see the Cup. You literally came in, stood behind it on a table, took a pic and out. 10 seconds tops....

awesomeguy is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:08 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.