HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > The Rink
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
The Rink For the not so ready for prime-time players, coaches, referees, and the people that have to live with them. Discuss experiences in local leagues, coaching tips, equipment, and training.

need help choosing blade

Old
07-01-2011, 10:29 AM
jazz4all

vCash: 500
need help choosing blade

guys, i need help in choosing standard blade. the pattern that i want is getzlaf/lidstrom. Now i'm between S19, ST or AK27. for the price, ST is nice but it's so blade heavy (even though the performance is great for me). looking at S19 and Ak27, both are in the same price range but i don't know about their durability.

i'm in indonesia, no LHS around, disappointed of wood blade durability, and playing defense. Any suggestion?

jazz4all is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-08-2011, 03:43 PM
Ozz

You need help choosing a blade or a shaft? It sounds like you have the blade picked out (Lidstrom/Getzlaf)...

I also play with that blade (or at times, one as close as I can find). I love it and I'm a forward to boot.

Ozz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
07-08-2011, 04:55 PM
jazz4all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozz View Post
You need help choosing a blade or a shaft? It sounds like you have the blade picked out (Lidstrom/Getzlaf)...

I also play with that blade (or at times, one as close as I can find). I love it and I'm a forward to boot.
oh, i'm looking for blades for the shaft i got AK27 and ST both lightweight so i'm looking for light blade but also durable.

AK27 blade got a lot of issue in durability aspect but its on clearance now (last year's).

however i already buy a ST blade getzlaf. after talking to several players, my conclusion is none can beat the quality in that price range.

jazz4all is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-08-2011, 05:11 PM
MNWild9

I went with this deal a little over a month ago http://www.hockeymonkey.com/easton-h...6-wood-sr.html I went with all Getzlaf curve with shipping for me it was a little over 55 dollars US I use all three 3 days a week I like to switch out sticks every period. They stand up better then some of the compsite I bought in April.

MNWild9 is offline   Reply With Quote