Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Anaheim Ducks
Notices

How gay is this?

Closed Thread

Old
10-20-2003, 03:16 PM
Rooch

vCash:
thornton is great, he even tricks the great 2 way forwards with the "hey over here" play! i can't beleive rucchin fell for that. hilarious!

Old
10-20-2003, 03:26 PM
lux_interior

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KariyaIsGod
Good. I just wanted to comment on how great the Ducks look, with Federov and Prospal instead of Kariya and Oates. Good job! Keep it uP!
You know we need to have feelings in order for you to hurt us.

Old
10-20-2003, 04:54 PM
Upon1

I think it is pretty obvious (even with a goalie at the deadline) that the Avs dont have what it takes to be favourites in the cup finals unless they get a lot tougher. At the same time I don't think that is Kariya and Selanne's main priority. They want points, points and points (why else would they go to Colorado with their offer first and not Detroit?). Avs will get outplayed in the playoffs but Kariya will get his 50 goals.

Old
10-20-2003, 05:00 PM
McDonald19
Hampus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooch
thornton is great, he even tricks the great 2 way forwards with the "hey over here" play! i can't beleive rucchin fell for that. hilarious!
yeah i know...thats the type of thing you would see in my recreation hockey league

Old
10-20-2003, 05:23 PM
KariyaIsGod*

Quote:
Originally Posted by McDonald19
Well if you don't like a physical sport stop watching hockey...go watch baseball...

Personally i think to win you have to push the other teams superstars around, and those that have the balls to push back are the stars I would want on my team...thats why players like Joe Thornton are so great.
You can play physical without playing dirty. Dirty is the word you used, and that is no good. Be physical, fine, but not dirty...

Old
10-20-2003, 05:55 PM
McDonald19
Hampus

Quote:
Originally Posted by KariyaIsGod
You can play physical without playing dirty. Dirty is the word you used, and that is no good. Be physical, fine, but not dirty...
Whats wrong with playing a little dirty? Thats what will get the star players off their games. Its a part of hockey. Hopefully it always will be.

Closed Thread