HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

2011-2012 Season Tickets thread (post face value - see post #1 for rules)

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
07-12-2011, 11:04 AM
  #1
juve
Registered User
 
juve's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 564
vCash: 500
2011-2012 Season Tickets thread (post face value - see post #1 for rules)

I'm planning/hopping to get tickets for the Caps game, and getting the Club Desjardins tickets. I know there more expensive because they give you benefits. I want to know what are the benefits and are the tickets worth it? Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Official 2011-2012 ticket thread (ALL ticket talk HERE)
Official 2011-2012 ticket thread (ALL ticket talk HERE)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the offical Ticket Thread for the upcoming season. It is here you can announce you have tickets to give away, to trade for future games, to sell at or below face value to other fans. You can also make requests to purchase tickets for certain games.

Tickets can be bought/sold for personal use and cannot be sold at more than face value plus postage/UPS/FedEx charges.

Poster must post the ticket price and the original face value of the tickets.

HFBoards.com is not a forum you can use to sell tickets for profit.

HFBoards also does not sponsor/endorse any deals . Buyer beware.


Last edited by hototogisu: 09-19-2011 at 09:58 AM.
juve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-12-2011, 11:15 AM
  #2
habs03
Subban #Thoroughbred
 
habs03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 4,733
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by juve View Post
I'm planning/hopping to get tickets for the Caps game, and getting the Club Desjardins tickets. I know there more expensive because they give you benefits. I want to know what are the benefits and are the tickets worth it? Thanks.
ALL YOU CAN EAT!!!!

habs03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-12-2011, 11:18 AM
  #3
pine*
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Montrťal
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,340
vCash: 500
If you eat a lot, I mean a whole lot, they might be worth it.

Personally, I think they're overpriced.

pine* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-12-2011, 11:18 AM
  #4
Le Tricolore
Boo! Booooo!
 
Le Tricolore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Montreal
Posts: 28,118
vCash: 500
All food in the section is free. Only thing you'd pay for is alcohol.

Le Tricolore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-12-2011, 11:20 AM
  #5
juve
Registered User
 
juve's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 564
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Tricolore View Post
All food in the section is free. Only thing you'd pay for is alcohol.
I thought it came with free champagne. All you can eat? hmmmm.... sounds interesting. What kind of food?

juve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-12-2011, 11:24 AM
  #6
BLONG7
Registered User
 
BLONG7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Nova Scotia
Posts: 12,611
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by juve View Post
I thought it came with free champagne. All you can eat? hmmmm.... sounds interesting. What kind of food?
Smoked meat sandwiches, nachos, dogs, fries, pizza etc

Coat check is a nice idea for this section also!

BLONG7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-12-2011, 11:26 AM
  #7
Habs 4 Life
No Excuses
 
Habs 4 Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Montreal
Country: Italy
Posts: 33,266
vCash: 256
Quote:
Originally Posted by juve View Post
I thought it came with free champagne. All you can eat? hmmmm.... sounds interesting. What kind of food?
Hot Dogs, Pizza, smoke meat sandwiches, pop corn, chips that kind of food, nothing fancy

Water and soft drinks are free

Private entrance and coat check.

Habs 4 Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-12-2011, 05:42 PM
  #8
Xia
Registered User
 
Xia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Toronto
Posts: 173
vCash: 500
Hoping to get tickets to the home opener against Calgary! I've only ever gotten seats up high so I'm hoping to get some lower bowls for once.

Would be cool to go to the first visit from the Jets in January too...

Xia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-12-2011, 05:55 PM
  #9
Fel 96
JFC
 
Fel 96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Little Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 56,873
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Fel 96
I can't wait to buy tickets for the game against Minnesota which happens on my birthday.

How sweet is that?

Fel 96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-12-2011, 07:31 PM
  #10
overlords
Hfboards
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Trolling Brian Wilde
Posts: 26,411
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fel 96 View Post
I can't wait to buy tickets for the game against Minnesota which happens on my birthday.

How sweet is that?
Pretty ******. I guess you've already forgotten what happened last time they played eachother

overlords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-12-2011, 07:53 PM
  #11
76ftw
24
 
76ftw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New Brunswick
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,008
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by overlords View Post
Pretty ******. I guess you've already forgotten what happened last time they played eachother
Tom Pyatt. Tom ****ing Pyatt....

76ftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-12-2011, 07:53 PM
  #12
Fel 96
JFC
 
Fel 96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Little Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 56,873
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Fel 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by overlords View Post
Pretty ******. I guess you've already forgotten what happened last time they played eachother
I guess you've already forgotten what happened this off-season.


Last time I went to the Bell Centre was on Feb 19th 2008 so I do believe in miracle.


Last edited by Fel 96: 07-12-2011 at 07:59 PM.
Fel 96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-12-2011, 08:04 PM
  #13
overlords
Hfboards
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Trolling Brian Wilde
Posts: 26,411
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fel 96 View Post
I guess you've already forgotten what happened this off-season.


Last time I went to the Bell Centre was on Feb 19th 2008 so I do believe in miracle.
You mean adding Cole, Markov, Gorges and Patches back into the lineup? **** yeah! 15-0 here we come!

overlords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-12-2011, 08:11 PM
  #14
Fel 96
JFC
 
Fel 96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Little Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 56,873
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Fel 96
Yeah, right...

Anyways, cya on March 1st!

Fel 96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-13-2011, 08:30 AM
  #15
Chevy Cheveldae
Registered User
 
Chevy Cheveldae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: ÷stersund, Sweden
Country: Sweden
Posts: 2,946
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Chevy Cheveldae
how much is a regular season ticket and when do they go on sale?
single games
the cheap ones
i'm planning a trip

Chevy Cheveldae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-13-2011, 08:35 AM
  #16
Habs 4 Life
No Excuses
 
Habs 4 Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Montreal
Country: Italy
Posts: 33,266
vCash: 256
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy Cheveldae View Post
how much is a regular season ticket and when do they go on sale?
single games
the cheap ones
i'm planning a trip
Probably sometime in September

Habs 4 Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-13-2011, 09:12 AM
  #17
Tuggy
Registered User
 
Tuggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Saint John
Country: Canada
Posts: 29,625
vCash: 500
I'm going to be in Montreal for the October 14th weekend and I want to get tickets for Saturday against Colorado. Do people that have season tickets already have them? Because I look at stubhub and there are ones available already.

http://www.stubhub.com/montreal-cana...-2011-1122210/

Tuggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-13-2011, 10:20 AM
  #18
Habs 4 Life
No Excuses
 
Habs 4 Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Montreal
Country: Italy
Posts: 33,266
vCash: 256
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuggy View Post
I'm going to be in Montreal for the October 14th weekend and I want to get tickets for Saturday against Colorado. Do people that have season tickets already have them? Because I look at stubhub and there are ones available already.

http://www.stubhub.com/montreal-cana...-2011-1122210/
I don't think they have the tickets yet, they have their seat and that's why they sell them. I guess when ever they receive them, they ship them out to the buyers

Habs 4 Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-13-2011, 01:38 PM
  #19
alexstream
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 2,396
vCash: 500
Guys, I'll have ALL OF PRESEASON for sale this year again.
Section is 316AA = FIRST ROW in White section. best quality value section as per... me. anywhere above is too high and anywhere below is too expensive.
big advantage of AA section is that you don't have any bum cracks in front of you (I remind you that those are guys bum cracks since the population at the bell center, if you exclude the staff is 80% male) and that no one is standing up nervously at everyshot to hide your view.

Cost - service fees. I don't know how much yet cause I don't have the hard tickets in my hands, but last year it was 80$ I think. So it might be around 90$ this year.
yes, yes, less expensive than directly bought from the bell center, I assume the evenko service fees.

you can thank me later.


------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Tricolore View Post
All food in the section is free. Only thing you'd pay for is alcohol.
All food = hot dogs, nachos, pizza, smoked meat.
They are priced 2 x White which are just above and like 30% more than Reds which are just under. This is utter nonsense. Just makes sense for companies that want to make gifts to clients.
Otherwise, keep you money to buy RED and have a snack at La Belle Province (3-4x better than what you get served in Desjardins section) or Schwarts (10000x better than... anything... take a fatty fatty + a cherry coke and then you can just die happy)


Last edited by alexstream: 07-14-2011 at 10:41 AM. Reason: merged posts
alexstream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-13-2011, 06:00 PM
  #20
76ftw
24
 
76ftw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New Brunswick
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,008
vCash: 500
How much are tickets in the nose bleeds? I don't know specific sections but just a general average.

And how much are lower bowl?

Thanks boys and girls!

76ftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-13-2011, 09:28 PM
  #21
Habs 4 Life
No Excuses
 
Habs 4 Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Montreal
Country: Italy
Posts: 33,266
vCash: 256
Quote:
Originally Posted by 76ftw View Post
How much are tickets in the nose bleeds? I don't know specific sections but just a general average.

And how much are lower bowl?

Thanks boys and girls!
Couldn't find anything on the Habs site, says to check out in August they should have more info

Habs 4 Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-17-2011, 11:28 AM
  #22
useref15
Registered User
 
useref15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: New Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 1,907
vCash: 500
I'll most likely be attending the Rangers-Canadiens game on November 19th...Do they actually put any single game tix out for sale for face value, or will I have to pay reseller prices no doubt? Since this is a high demand game ( a Saturday night & NY Rangers) I'm thinking they won't have much available when tickets are released.

I went to a Habs-Bruins game two years ago, and it was awesome. I was in MTL at the time, and being a hockey fan....I just wanted to experience the atmosphere of a Habs game. Well, it was awesome. Even better that I had tickets 8 rows off the ice and they were FREE.

Looking forward to partying in the city and seeing a game this time. Will be a lot more fun since I'll actually care about the game, since I'm a Rangers fan.

If anybody has season tix and can't make that game or something, please let me know. Any reasonable price I would do.

useref15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-20-2011, 12:08 AM
  #23
DekeLikeYouMeanIt
Ohhhh you mad
 
DekeLikeYouMeanIt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: In space..with goats
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,543
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexstream View Post
Guys, I'll have ALL OF PRESEASON for sale this year again.
Section is 316AA = FIRST ROW in White section. best quality value section as per... me. anywhere above is too high and anywhere below is too expensive.
big advantage of AA section is that you don't have any bum cracks in front of you (I remind you that those are guys bum cracks since the population at the bell center, if you exclude the staff is 80% male) and that no one is standing up nervously at everyshot to hide your view.

Cost - service fees. I don't know how much yet cause I don't have the hard tickets in my hands, but last year it was 80$ I think. So it might be around 90$ this year.
yes, yes, less expensive than directly bought from the bell center, I assume the evenko service fees.

you can thank me later.
Who... Who are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by useref15 View Post
<<Rags fan>>
Pretty sure they sell single games. Fans (and scalpers) are rabid here though. Think Yankees in NY. Anyways, if you strike out, this thread usually turns into a "Sell/Buy tickets to/from other HF members" thread. So stick around when the tickets go on sale then make a post here inquiring about the NY game. Good luck.

DekeLikeYouMeanIt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
07-20-2011, 03:10 AM
  #24
76ftw
24
 
76ftw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New Brunswick
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,008
vCash: 500
Quote:
Pretty sure they sell single games. Fans (and scalpers) are rabid here though. Think Yankees in NY. Anyways, if you strike out, this thread usually turns into a "Sell/Buy tickets to/from other HF members" thread. So stick around when the tickets go on sale then make a post here inquiring about the NY game. Good luck.
As far as I can tell, the best bet to get tickets would be stub hup. You'd pay a little to a lot more than off the Habs website, but if that's not such a big deal, you can get them.

I'm a rookie to buying tickets too. Much easier with the Wildcats of the Q. 12 bucks and it's never sold out (only like twice a year its sold out, or when they make the finals).

76ftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-20-2011, 08:13 AM
  #25
alexstream
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 2,396
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habsolument90 View Post
Who... Who are you?

lol, what's that question?

alexstream is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:04 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.