HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Kings Enforcement

Closed Thread

Old
09-20-2005, 12:38 AM
McSorley 33

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Am Ziggy Palffy
having an intimidating enforcer on your team makes a difference no matter how you look at it...thats why that role exists in the first place...

when sutton took out our best player a couple years ago, and if he knew he was going to be challenged by Flinn, i think he would have been very scared to be honest...these guys are grown men and professionals but dropping your gloves with a true enforcer can get you hurt really bad as we have seen with guys like Marshall and Deadmarsh (though Jovo isnt a goon, the outcome is the point)...i doubt having Lappy challenge Sutton really made him regret the hit...

plain and simple, you dont want to be challenged by a goon...you can skate away and look like a wimp (i'm sure that crossed Marshall's mind), or you can get beat up...your choice for throwing a dirty hit...

You said it best, now lets sign Brad Norton and either Ken B or Flynn to a contract and move on........

Old
09-20-2005, 12:42 AM
McSorley 33

vCash: 500
One point I'd like to make which is this.......you can bet your ***, when AM's son makes the team and someone hurts him, he'll find (Parros, Ken b, Ryan Flinn, and Nortons) phone number!

AM: "Hey boy's, how you doing, I've been meaning to call, but how would you like to"......

Closed Thread