HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Rangers post tv schedule

Closed Thread

Old
09-18-2005, 12:55 AM
Salz

vCash: 500
I go to the University Of Buffalo. I am not going to get any Ranger games this year. Is there any internet feed?

Old
09-18-2005, 03:37 AM
MisterUnspoken
Vintage

Send a message via AIM to MisterUnspoken
Have to listen to it on the radio like I had to, MSG in Buffalo carries the Sabres games

Old
09-19-2005, 02:18 PM
Fire Sather
Play Like a Pug

Send a message via AIM to Fire Sather
I just sent this to Cablevison.

The reason I think its possible is beause they are doing it in Philly... (buddy told me)

Hello, I (along with many others) are dissapointed with the fact that the NHL signed to air games on the OLN network, which Cablevision doesnt carry, other the extra Sports Pack, which doesn't even count because we've learned the games will be blacked out anyway.

My question is, are there any plans of MSG airing a simulcast of the Rangers OLN broadcasts? Please give me a good answer. Thank you.

Old
09-19-2005, 06:14 PM
Brooklyn Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Sather
I just sent this to Cablevison.

The reason I think its possible is beause they are doing it in Philly... (buddy told me)

Hello, I (along with many others) are dissapointed with the fact that the NHL signed to air games on the OLN network, which Cablevision doesnt carry, other the extra Sports Pack, which doesn't even count because we've learned the games will be blacked out anyway.

My question is, are there any plans of MSG airing a simulcast of the Rangers OLN broadcasts? Please give me a good answer. Thank you.
The agreement between the NHL and OLN doesn't allow any other station to carry Rangers games that OLN has an exclusive right to carry. MSG cannot by law "simulcast" those games.

You can complain to Cablevision for not carrying OLN on its standard tier and you can complain to the NHL for giving OLN exclusive rights to games you won't be able to see because you are a Cablevision subscriber, but what you are asking Cablevision to do is something that is not possible for them to do.

And by the way, the situation in Philly is completely different because Comcast (which owns the Flyers) owns OLN.

Old
09-19-2005, 06:45 PM
nyrmessier011

Send a message via AIM to nyrmessier011
black this out (holds up middle finger)

Old
09-19-2005, 07:38 PM
Fire Sather
Play Like a Pug

Send a message via AIM to Fire Sather
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Ranger
The agreement between the NHL and OLN doesn't allow any other station to carry Rangers games that OLN has an exclusive right to carry. MSG cannot by law "simulcast" those games.

You can complain to Cablevision for not carrying OLN on its standard tier and you can complain to the NHL for giving OLN exclusive rights to games you won't be able to see because you are a Cablevision subscriber, but what you are asking Cablevision to do is something that is not possible for them to do.

And by the way, the situation in Philly is completely different because Comcast (which owns the Flyers) owns OLN.
Well, I thought it would be possible to work out a deal, to Simulcast.

They need to move it to stanard teir, then.

Old
09-20-2005, 11:07 AM
Salz

So there's no online feed anywhere? I'd pay a cost.

Closed Thread