HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

GDT: Leafs @ Islanders!

Closed Thread

Old
10-21-2003, 07:08 AM
p.l.f.
mvp

vCash: 500
sundin he appears to have lost a step.
he wont get 80 pts anymore unless he plays with mogilny again

Old
10-21-2003, 10:52 AM
Epoch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kvashinator12
that Marchment beat Godard, but the W or L is irrelevant to me in the big scheme of things. I am just happy that he stuck up for his teammate after getting drilled(by a CLEAN HIT).

on the game, the Leafs D looks dreadful, very unsteady at best, and got killed down low. Marchment i thought looked like the best of the bunch. Klee looked alrite as did Kaberle. Sundin was nowhere to be found last nite. Have these problems been going on since hte start of the season?
I didn't mean to make it sound like Marchment won easily, i just hate it when guys like '19' come and say **** like that.

The Leafs always seem slow out of the gate at the beginning of the season. They'll probably pick it up soon.

Old
10-21-2003, 11:14 AM
Kvashinator12

Send a message via AIM to Kvashinator12
No

Quote:
Originally Posted by TR-TWѤ
I didn't mean to make it sound like Marchment won easily, i just hate it when guys like '19' come and say **** like that.

The Leafs always seem slow out of the gate at the beginning of the season. They'll probably pick it up soon.

i think that Marchment did beat him, easily or not, is irrelevant imo. How often these days do we see the same guy fight 2x in a game. I am proud of Godard for doing his job, and I take back what i said about Marchment he is quite the tough customer.

Closed Thread