HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Washington Capitals
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Washington Capitals Prospect Poll #8

View Poll Results: Who is the Caps' #8 prospect?
Francois Bouchard 0 0%
Travis Booyd 0 0%
Samuel Carrier 1 2.56%
Brett Flemming 25 64.10%
Philip Grubauer 3 7.69%
Caleb Herbert 0 0%
Patrick Koudys 0 0%
Dmitry Kugryshev 4 10.26%
Patrick Mcneill 5 12.82%
Steffen Soberg 1 2.56%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
07-20-2011, 09:27 AM
  #1
NobodyBeatsTheWiz
Happy now?
 
NobodyBeatsTheWiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Old Town
Posts: 19,120
vCash: 500
Washington Capitals Prospect Poll #8

Washington Capitals Top Prospects as voted by HFBoards

1. Evgeny Kuznetsov - F, Traktor Chelyabinsk (KHL)
2. Braden Holtby - G, Hershey Bears (AHL)
3. Dmitri Orlov - D, Hershey Bears (AHL)
4. Cody Eakin - F, Kootenay Ice (WHL)
5. Stanislav Galiev - F, Saint John Sea Dogs (QMJHL)
6. Mattias Sjogren - F, Farjestads BK (SEL)
7. Patrick Wey - D, Boston College (H-East)


Added Carrier.


Last edited by NobodyBeatsTheWiz: 07-20-2011 at 04:48 PM.
NobodyBeatsTheWiz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
07-20-2011, 09:29 AM
  #2
NobodyBeatsTheWiz
Happy now?
 
NobodyBeatsTheWiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Old Town
Posts: 19,120
vCash: 500
Flemming, add Mitchell.

NobodyBeatsTheWiz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
07-20-2011, 09:32 AM
  #3
brs03
Coo coo ca cha!
 
brs03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Maryland
Country: United States
Posts: 12,216
vCash: 500
Flemming. Add Burke, I suppose.

brs03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-20-2011, 10:15 AM
  #4
exwhaler
Registered User
 
exwhaler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 641
vCash: 500
McNeill. Add Stevenson.

exwhaler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-20-2011, 10:18 AM
  #5
Vladiator16
R.I.P - Loko.
 
Vladiator16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Maryland
Posts: 6,589
vCash: 500
Flemming, add Haar.

Vladiator16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-20-2011, 10:30 AM
  #6
ChibiPooky
Moderator
Yay hockey!
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Fairfax, VA
Country: United States
Posts: 9,788
vCash: 500
Flemming, fix boyd/mcneill, add Paquette

ChibiPooky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-20-2011, 10:35 AM
  #7
HSHS
Losing is a disease
 
HSHS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Redondo Beach, Ca
Country: United States
Posts: 17,639
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladiator16 View Post
Flemming, add Haar.
Win!

HSHS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-20-2011, 12:04 PM
  #8
BiPolar Caps
Emotionally Wounded!
 
BiPolar Caps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Country: United States
Posts: 5,792
vCash: 500
Looking at the Carolina board, they have a similar thread going but I noticed that they don't even list Oskar Osala on it. Somewhat surpised, unless he's in the same boat as say a Perreault and is no longer considered a prospect at this stage of his career.

BiPolar Caps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-20-2011, 12:21 PM
  #9
CapsWolverinesUSA
Registered User
 
CapsWolverinesUSA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 5,134
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ref9 View Post
Looking at the Carolina board, they have a similar thread going but I noticed that they don't even list Oskar Osala on it. Somewhat surpised, unless he's in the same boat as say a Perreault and is no longer considered a prospect at this stage of his career.
He's not MP85. MP85 is no longer considered a prospect because he has well over 50 games of NHL experience to his name in just the past two seasons. He's not rookie eligible anymore. Osala is the same age, and has 3 career NHL games, 1 in the last two seasons.

I assume Osala is not on their list because he is simply not very good.

CapsWolverinesUSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-20-2011, 12:32 PM
  #10
BiPolar Caps
Emotionally Wounded!
 
BiPolar Caps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Country: United States
Posts: 5,792
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapsWolverinesUSA View Post
He's not MP85. MP85 is no longer considered a prospect because he has well over 50 games of NHL experience to his name in just the past two seasons. He's not rookie eligible anymore. Osala is the same age, and has 3 career NHL games, 1 in the last two seasons.

I assume Osala is not on their list because he is simply not very good.
Thanks, makes me feel a little bit better about the Corvo trade, but that damn 2nd round draft choice still pisses me off and then a little over a year later they send him to Boston for just a 4th rounder.

BiPolar Caps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-20-2011, 01:24 PM
  #11
Codependent
Fail for Nail!
 
Codependent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Las Vegas
Country: Antarctica
Posts: 322
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ref9 View Post
Thanks, makes me feel a little bit better about the Corvo trade, but that damn 2nd round draft choice still pisses me off and then a little over a year later they send him to Boston for just a 4th rounder.
Meh, we got Wideman for a 3rd rounder- value fluctuates. They just signed Kaberle too and wanted to dump him.

Codependent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-20-2011, 01:26 PM
  #12
brs03
Coo coo ca cha!
 
brs03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Maryland
Country: United States
Posts: 12,216
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Codependent View Post
Meh, we got Wideman for a 3rd rounder- value fluctuates. They just signed Kaberle too and wanted to dump him.
It was the other way around, though. Corvo asked for a trade so they signed Kaberle to replace him (I mean I'm sure they waited to execute the trade until they knew they had Kaberle secured, but it sounds like Corvo initiated it all).

brs03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-20-2011, 01:49 PM
  #13
Ovechkins Wodka
Registered User
 
Ovechkins Wodka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: DC
Posts: 4,346
vCash: 500
flemming

Ovechkins Wodka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-20-2011, 01:56 PM
  #14
Hivemind
We're Touched
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 13,995
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NobodyBeatsTheWiz View Post
Flemming, add Mitchell.
This.

Hivemind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-20-2011, 03:32 PM
  #15
Liberati0n*
Full Hammock
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 8,146
vCash: 500
Flemming. Haar.

Liberati0n* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-20-2011, 03:33 PM
  #16
Codependent
Fail for Nail!
 
Codependent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Las Vegas
Country: Antarctica
Posts: 322
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by brs03 View Post
It was the other way around, though. Corvo asked for a trade so they signed Kaberle to replace him (I mean I'm sure they waited to execute the trade until they knew they had Kaberle secured, but it sounds like Corvo initiated it all).
Hmm- thats intersting- do you know why he asked for the trade? Certainly not a bad deal for him- going to a Bruins team that should be contender well into the future.

Codependent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-20-2011, 04:26 PM
  #17
brs03
Coo coo ca cha!
 
brs03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Maryland
Country: United States
Posts: 12,216
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Codependent View Post
Hmm- thats intersting- do you know why he asked for the trade? Certainly not a bad deal for him- going to a Bruins team that should be contender well into the future.
I didn't read the details, just that he was the one that (quietly) asked to be moved.

brs03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:56 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.