HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Buffalo Sabres
Notices

Prospect Thread and Index 2011-2012 Edition

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
07-11-2011, 09:13 AM
  #26
Zip15
Registered User
 
Zip15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 16,949
vCash: 50
Corey Pronman--the guy who ranked the top-100 draft prospects--posted his top-10 Sabres prospects article on Hockey Prospectus. Here are the highlights:

http://puckprospectus.com/article.php?articleid=1015

Quote:
The Buffalo Sabres Top 10 Prospects

1. Luke Adam, Center
2. Joel Armia, Right Wing
3. Zack Kassian, Right Wing
4. Drew Schiestel, Defense
5. Brayden McNabb, Defense
6. Marcus Foligno, Left Wing
7. Mark Pysyk, Defense
8. T.J. Brennan, Defense
9. Daniel Catenacci, Center
10. Jerome Gauthier-Leduc, Defense

Organizational Ranking: 18th

System Overview: Buffalo has a fine system that has above-average depth, but aside from Joel Armia, it lacks a prospect with top-end upside (I graduated Marc-Andre Gragnani rather quickly though, and he would fit that label). It's very plausible to see at least five NHL regulars coming out of this system and possibly more. Portland has several fine players in Luke Adam, Drew Schiestel, and T.J. Brennan while the next wave is coming from the junior ranks in Zack Kassian, Brayden McNabb, Marcus Foligno and Mark Pysyk. Most of these prospects aren't huge standouts, but Adam, Schiestel, McNabb, Foligno and Pysyk all definitely have the tools to do something in the league, but the degree of their future production is to be determined. In particular, Adam, Schiestel and McNabb have the potential to be above average NHL players—especially Adam.
On Luke Adam...

Quote:
1. Luke Adam, Center

The Good: Luke Adam is a center with a plus physical game and a decent overall skill set. His frame is more than filled out and is ready to be a significant physical asset in the NHL. He protects the puck well and is a dangerous force when he drives to the net. Adam shows solid hands for a man his size. He can play a pro finesse game in regards to his hands and passing on top of his great power game. He has a fine shot and is able to score a couple from mid-distance but can get a lot of goals from the high percentage areas. Adam's hockey sense is fine and while I wouldn't say he overly impresses in that regard, it's certainly a solid tool and he's not one to try and go beyond his means; he consistently executes and is rarely at fault for significant errors. He shows decent work ethic and has improved his defensive game enough to the point he can play an average center in the NHL.

The Bad: There's not a ton to put in this area aside from the skating. He's a below-average mover who at times can look fine going straight but has a few kinks to iron out here. I wouldn't say Adam has high upside or a good chance of developing beyond what he is to a significant degree, but he is going to be a good player at what he does already.

Projection: A below average to average second line center, and pretty projectable to reach that.
On Zack Kassian

Quote:
3. Zack Kassian, Right Wing

The Good: Zack Kassian is a tremendous physical specimen who projects as a plus if not an elite physical player at the next level. He has a tremendous frame, is very strong on the puck and plays a power forward game. Over time he has gotten more coordinated within his frame and with that his offensive game has steadily come along. Once considered a below-average skater, Kassian now arguably moves at a near above-average level and great for a player his size. His puck skills are deceivingly decent and while he doesn't have the image of a finesse player, he can flash a decent move with the puck or make a notable distribution and it looks like he has the chance to produce offense at the highest level. Kassian has decent mechanics on his wrist shot and can score some goals from outside the crease area.

The Bad: Fringe hockey sense is Kassian's main weakness that will hold him back. He's a physical player but needs to be more selective in his physical play. He doesn't read the flow of the game that well and he makes questionable decisions at times. Despite his physical game, I'm not sure he has the awareness to play an average pro defensive game.

Projection: An average second line power forward, but likely ends up a below-average second line to above-average third line player.
On Brayden McNabb

Quote:
5. Brayden McNabb, Defense

The Good: Brayden McNabb got the tag of a solid physical defender with one way projection during his draft season, but since he has taken notable strides in his offensive game and shows significant two-way potential. He's a monster of a man with a big frame that he doesn't shy away from using; he projects as a plus physical player if not a grade higher. McNabb has pro-average hands and for a man his size that is an unusual feature. He has solid offensive awareness and regularly will make heads up distributions, plays with the puck or rushes. He is well-conditioned and played a very large amount of minutes on a nightly basis—when the playoffs rolled around, he didn't lose a step.

The Bad: His skating is fringe and his feet look very heavy at times. He was able to be a rusher at the WHL level, but he will never be able to do some of the things he tried in junior at the NHL level with his mobility. He can be a little too much of a gambler with the puck and has to rein in some bad habits. Also while his physical game and wingspan allowed him to be a good defensive player, he has the odd brain cramp defensively here and there.

Projection: An average second pairing defenseman, but could easily end up an average third pairing player to a depth player.
On Mark Pysyk

Quote:
7. Mark Pysyk, Defense

The Good: Pysyk is an above-average skater, who might even show a grade beyond that with an easy and fluid stride that he extends well on with his long limbs and gets to a desirable top gear. He moves in all directions well and is quite an agile player. He makes decisions at an above-average pace, moving the puck quickly and being able to scan the ice well while quickly processing the flow of the game. Positionally, he plays a fine defensive game and has been a player who logged huge minutes for Edmonton the last few seasons. He has the ability to rush up the ice or make a solid first pass out of the zone, but his offensive projection is decent at best.

The Bad: I saw Pysyk engage on occasion along the physical areas this year, but he's still a fringe physical player in several ways. His frame is thin and is really lacking in strength. He also does not engage his checks nearly enough and looks shy at times when he should be closing his gaps. His shot is below-average and on the power play he needs to be a distributor as opposed to a trigger. Pysyk has a conservative feel to his game and really lacks the offensive instincts to thread tight lanes with mid-distance passes, out-angle defenders with his hands or get players backpedaling with his speed.

Projection: A below-average second pairing to above-average third pairing defenseman, but there's too much tools and smarts to think he won't play in the league in some capacity.

Zip15 is offline  
Old
07-11-2011, 09:23 AM
  #27
jBuds
pretty damn valuable
 
jBuds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: NYC Suburbs
Country: Lord Howe Island
Posts: 26,759
vCash: 500
Pros-pect-poll

jBuds is offline  
Old
07-11-2011, 10:03 AM
  #28
Jame
Dream '16
 
Jame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Palm Harbor, FL
Country: Pitcairn Islands
Posts: 33,171
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zip15 View Post
Corey Pronman--the guy who ranked the top-100 draft prospects--posted his top-10 Sabres prospects article on Hockey Prospectus. Here are the highlights:

http://puckprospectus.com/article.php?articleid=1015
my top 10
1. Armia - Only elite prospect in the system
2. Adam - Most important prospect in the system
3. Foligno - Most growth in last season
4. Schiestel - Had he not gotten injured, he would've been playing in Buffalo in the post season over Gragnani.
5. Kassian - Maturity issues are very concerning. Will be the most heavily dissected player in Rochester this year
6. McNabb - Will his offense translate in the pros?
7. Pysyk - Is he another Tallinder? Is that bad?
8. Sundher - Steadily developing
10. Brennan - Make or Break year?

Jame is offline  
Old
07-14-2011, 02:15 PM
  #29
Ruckus007
Said too much
 
Ruckus007's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Huntington, WV
Posts: 7,148
vCash: 500
Since ECHL affiliation discussion sometimes comes up, Columbus just switched from Elmira to the new Chicago team. That doesn't mean much since both NHL teams can and do have multiple ECHL affiliates and ECHL teams can go with multiple NHL/AHL affiliations (Elmira was also with Ottawa, don't know if they will be next year).

No idea if the Sabres have any plans to entire into an ECHL affiliation but Elmira is the obvious candidate from a regional standpoint and now have a spot.

Ruckus007 is offline  
Old
07-14-2011, 05:37 PM
  #30
JOHNBOY
BUFFALO SABRES
 
JOHNBOY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Denver NC
Country: United States
Posts: 10,143
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to JOHNBOY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jame View Post
7. Pysyk - Is he another Tallinder? Is that bad?
no sir, that would be awsome:

Mcnabb-Myers
Regehr-Erhoff
Weber-Pysyk
Gragnani

The Left D: "DEADLY"
The Right D: "SMOOTH"

... in 2012 of course ...

JOHNBOY is offline  
Old
07-15-2011, 09:16 AM
  #31
LaxSabre
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: North Tonawanda, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 2,754
vCash: 213
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruckus007 View Post
Since ECHL affiliation discussion sometimes comes up, Columbus just switched from Elmira to the new Chicago team. That doesn't mean much since both NHL teams can and do have multiple ECHL affiliates and ECHL teams can go with multiple NHL/AHL affiliations (Elmira was also with Ottawa, don't know if they will be next year).
Elmira was with Anaheim and Ottawa last season and according to their website
and the ECHL affiliation list - http://www.echl.com/nhlahl-affiliations-s12375 -
at the ECHL website - they still are associated with those two NHL clubs.

Now Columbus may have thrown a player or two etc on the Jackals last season
but they weren't officially affiliated with them. Wouldn't be surprise if Buffalo is
Columbus replacement this season in that case - especially since Rochester is
close to Elimra. (I don't see Anaheim or Ottawa dropping Elimra as their AHL clubs
Syracuse and Binghamton are also close by.)

If Buffalo wants a team of their own - Colorado and Gwinnett have no NHL clubs
while there are 10 teams who are only paired with one NHL club. (Gwinnett would
be cool only because I know quite a few Sabre fans who live in that area.) But my
guess would be just Buffalo supplying a player or two etc to Elimra.

LS....


Last edited by LaxSabre: 07-15-2011 at 09:42 AM.
LaxSabre is offline  
Old
07-15-2011, 12:26 PM
  #32
Chainshot
Global Moderator
Give 'em Enough Rope
 
Chainshot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Costa Rica
Country: Costa Rica
Posts: 56,204
vCash: 500
Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jame View Post
my top 10
1. Armia - Only elite prospect in the system
2. Adam - Most important prospect in the system
3. Foligno - Most growth in last season
4. Schiestel - Had he not gotten injured, he would've been playing in Buffalo in the post season over Gragnani.
5. Kassian - Maturity issues are very concerning. Will be the most heavily dissected player in Rochester this year
6. McNabb - Will his offense translate in the pros?
7. Pysyk - Is he another Tallinder? Is that bad?
8. Sundher - Steadily developing
10. Brennan - Make or Break year?

1. Armia - Easy
2. Kassian - They're taking the right approach in how they develop him, he's got the ability as we witness to start last season.
3. Adam - Bringing a little more bang at Dev Camp -- bring that in game situations and he's going to have them noticing him at Traverse City and in the main training camp.
4. Pysyk - EOK captain, front-runner for the Nats, came on as the season progressed and looks poised to continue on that development curve.
5. Foligno - Bull. Here by force alone.
6. McNabb - The rose coloured season, still have questions how his skating translates his overall game to the NHL. I expect him to have the hardest time in Rochester given fan expectation, honestly. People see point totals and don't know where they come from. With the crew in Roch, he's not going to be seeing a lot of PP time at the outset anyway.
7. Brennan - Solid and healthy.
8. Tropp - By a hair here over Schiestel. Makes plays, plays in traffic, initiates, and will throw the mitts? Solid, often overlooked prospect.
9. Schiestel - Injury drops him down from five-ish. Not taking contact yet, so still not sure how the knee is going to be. Could give them a dynamite option on recall, or if they move another d-man.
10. Gauthier-Leduc - By a hair over the shiny new toy Catenacci. Great offensive skills, really came into his own near the end of the year, recognized for his efforts with a Nats invite and who knows, he might even make the team.

__________________
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Aristotle
Chainshot is offline  
Old
07-15-2011, 12:47 PM
  #33
Jame
Dream '16
 
Jame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Palm Harbor, FL
Country: Pitcairn Islands
Posts: 33,171
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainshot View Post
1. Armia - Easy
2. Kassian - They're taking the right approach in how they develop him, he's got the ability as we witness to start last season.
3. Adam - Bringing a little more bang at Dev Camp -- bring that in game situations and he's going to have them noticing him at Traverse City and in the main training camp.
4. Pysyk - EOK captain, front-runner for the Nats, came on as the season progressed and looks poised to continue on that development curve.
5. Foligno - Bull. Here by force alone.
6. McNabb - The rose coloured season, still have questions how his skating translates his overall game to the NHL. I expect him to have the hardest time in Rochester given fan expectation, honestly. People see point totals and don't know where they come from. With the crew in Roch, he's not going to be seeing a lot of PP time at the outset anyway.
7. Brennan - Solid and healthy.
8. Tropp - By a hair here over Schiestel. Makes plays, plays in traffic, initiates, and will throw the mitts? Solid, often overlooked prospect.
9. Schiestel - Injury drops him down from five-ish. Not taking contact yet, so still not sure how the knee is going to be. Could give them a dynamite option on recall, or if they move another d-man.
10. Gauthier-Leduc - By a hair over the shiny new toy Catenacci. Great offensive skills, really came into his own near the end of the year, recognized for his efforts with a Nats invite and who knows, he might even make the team.
I felt that Kassian's last year in junior was disappointing enough that I had to lower his ranking. At the same time Foligno's final junior year was impressive enough that the 2 should be flipped FOR NOW. Kassian could be back into my #1 spot by mid season depending on his performance in Rochester.

I've been a fan of Schiestel for so long, that I may be ignoring the injury too much.

Jame is offline  
Old
07-15-2011, 02:02 PM
  #34
jBuds
pretty damn valuable
 
jBuds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: NYC Suburbs
Country: Lord Howe Island
Posts: 26,759
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jame View Post
I felt that Kassian's last year in junior was disappointing enough that I had to lower his ranking. At the same time Foligno's final junior year was impressive enough that the 2 should be flipped FOR NOW. Kassian could be back into my #1 spot by mid season depending on his performance in Rochester.

I've been a fan of Schiestel for so long, that I may be ignoring the injury too much.
Eh. Injuries happen, as you know. I wouldn't let a knee injury change your stance on how you feel he'll be as a pro. If last years first half is Any indication, he'll be a solid blueliner. I think the same of Pysyk and McNabb, but have them both ahead of Drew.

jBuds is offline  
Old
07-15-2011, 08:06 PM
  #35
jfb392
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,082
vCash: 500
For anyone that uses Twitter, it looks like Luke Adam signed up a week ago.
His username is LukeJAdam.

There are also a couple other prospects on Twitter:
Catenacci
Knapp
Pysyk
Shipley
Sutch
Szydlowski
Turnbull

Also, a camp invite that may be signed: Phil Varone.

Jessie Pegula mentioned a bunch of them today it looks like, which is pretty weird, since I had the idea to post all of their accounts here without even seeing that she had given them all out today.
I found Adam's and figured everyone would be interested in it, then went and found all of the others that I follow and in the process of looking for more, found her mentioning them today too.
I'm sure they don't mind more followers though.

jfb392 is offline  
Old
07-15-2011, 08:12 PM
  #36
BUCKSHOT
w00t !!
 
BUCKSHOT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Country: Ukraine
Posts: 17,597
vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to BUCKSHOT
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfb392 View Post
For anyone that uses Twitter, it looks like Luke Adam signed up a week ago.
His username is LukeJAdam.

There are also a couple other prospects on Twitter:
Catenacci
Knapp
Pysyk
Shipley
Sutch
Szydlowski
Turnbull

Also, a camp invite that may be signed: Phil Varone.

Jessie Pegula mentioned a bunch of them today it looks like, which is pretty weird, since I had the idea to post all of their accounts here without even seeing that she had given them all out today.
I found Adam's and figured everyone would be interested in it, then went and found all of the others that I follow and in the process of looking for more, found her mentioning them today too.
I'm sure they don't mind more followers though.
someone needs to invite Jessie Pegula here to HF Boards

__________________






BUCKSHOT is offline  
Old
07-16-2011, 07:13 PM
  #37
jfb392
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,082
vCash: 500
So, this Islanders blue/white scrimmage that's streaming right now is pretty nifty.
I wish we had this kind of thing.

It's pretty sad that the production quality is higher than MSG-B.

jfb392 is offline  
Old
07-20-2011, 12:27 AM
  #38
jfb392
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,082
vCash: 500
Chain (or anyone else who may know), has anything been said about Beyers, Cullen, Parker, Wudrick, or Varone getting a look at the Traverse City tournament?
I'm curious because of this thread.

jfb392 is offline  
Old
07-20-2011, 01:38 AM
  #39
Digable5
Registered User
 
Digable5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: B-Lo
Country: United States
Posts: 3,768
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfb392 View Post
So, this Islanders blue/white scrimmage that's streaming right now is pretty nifty.
I wish we had this kind of thing.

It's pretty sad that the production quality is higher than MSG-B.
Have you put this into the suggestion box over at Sabres.com?

Of course I would love it, but part of me also loves the crowds that go out to Dwyer. Would this affect turnout?

Digable5 is offline  
Old
07-20-2011, 11:42 AM
  #40
jfb392
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,082
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digable5 View Post
Have you put this into the suggestion box over at Sabres.com?

Of course I would love it, but part of me also loves the crowds that go out to Dwyer. Would this affect turnout?
I didn't know the suggestion box still existed, but if it does, I'd suggest it.

I don't know if it'd affect the crowds since I've never been able to go.
Dwyer is pretty small though, so if they hyped it up a little more they'd probably be able to get enough people to go to still fill it up.

At this point, I'm just hoping they show up the pre-season games this season so I don't have to find proxies to use the other team's feed like last season.

Also, forgot to mention (20 days late) here that Armia has been named to the Finnish U20 team for the Lake Placid tournament August 6th-14th.
They'll be playing a couple games against the US and Sweden, as usual.
The roster is here.

jfb392 is offline  
Old
07-20-2011, 11:55 AM
  #41
jfb392
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,082
vCash: 500
Quote:
stevezipay MSG announces four broadcasts of Traverse City prospect tournament games Sept. 10-14. Good move for fans, IMO
http://twitter.com/stevezipay/status/93709993756475392

I hope this includes MSG-B too, since this is coming from a Rangers guy..

Edit: The games are three Rangers games and the finals..
What's the best way to contact the Sabres about this?


Last edited by jfb392: 07-20-2011 at 12:02 PM.
jfb392 is offline  
Old
07-20-2011, 12:38 PM
  #42
Chainshot
Global Moderator
Give 'em Enough Rope
 
Chainshot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Costa Rica
Country: Costa Rica
Posts: 56,204
vCash: 500
Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfb392 View Post
http://twitter.com/stevezipay/status/93709993756475392

I hope this includes MSG-B too, since this is coming from a Rangers guy..

Edit: The games are three Rangers games and the finals..
What's the best way to contact the Sabres about this?
My expectation is that since MSG is already there, why not fire up the gear to show the Sabre games too?

Chainshot is offline  
Old
07-20-2011, 05:10 PM
  #43
ct2111
Registered User
 
ct2111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 2,901
vCash: 500
Quote:
Buffalo has also been successful at the draft mainly out of necessity. Sabre stars Daniel Briere, Chris Drury and Bryan Campbell have all left Buffalo at the peak of their careers for bigger paydays elsewhere. Buffalo's "against the grain" strategy has been to mine the QMJHL for prospects and have drafted more players from the "Q" than any team in the NHL. Between 2000-2010, Buffalo drafted 17 players from the "Q" whereas Montreal have drafted only 16 players from a league in their own back yard. The rewards have been veteran forward Jason Pominville, Marc-Andre Gragnani, their leading playoff scorer last season, and prospects Luke Adam, Paul Byron and T.J. Brennan.
Dobberhockey

ct2111 is offline  
Old
07-20-2011, 05:17 PM
  #44
jfb392
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,082
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainshot View Post
My expectation is that since MSG is already there, why not fire up the gear to show the Sabre games too?
That's what I'm hoping they do, but I'm used to being disappointed by Sabres MSG coverage.

jfb392 is offline  
Old
07-25-2011, 07:17 PM
  #45
BadHammy*
MSL For Hart!
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Right Behind Me!
Posts: 10,444
vCash: 500
Any idea where Armia is most likely to start the season?

BadHammy* is offline  
Old
07-25-2011, 07:24 PM
  #46
jfb392
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,082
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadHammy View Post
Any idea where Armia is most likely to start the season?
He'll be with Ässät for the foreseeable future.
His contract has two years left on it and of course has an out-clause, but the deadline for signing European players has passed (July 15th).
While you can get around that deadline until August 15th by paying an additional $100,000, there's no need for the Sabres to, as both sides agree that it's best for him to continue his development in the SM-liiga.

jfb392 is offline  
Old
07-25-2011, 07:40 PM
  #47
BadHammy*
MSL For Hart!
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Right Behind Me!
Posts: 10,444
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfb392 View Post
He'll be with Ässät for the foreseeable future.
His contract has two years left on it and of course has an out-clause, but the deadline for signing European players has passed (July 15th).
While you can get around that deadline until August 15th by paying an additional $100,000, there's no need for the Sabres to, as both sides agree that it's best for him to continue his development in the SM-liiga.
Thanks for the reply. I had heard he was "expected" to go back but wasn't sure. I appreciate the prompt info.

BadHammy* is offline  
Old
07-31-2011, 12:31 AM
  #48
jfb392
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,082
vCash: 500
Forgot to post this a few days ago..

The Red/White game in Fort McMurray on August 7th at the Canadian U20 development camp will be broadcast here at 8PM EDT.
Pysyk will be on Team Red, while Gauthier-Leduc will be on Team White.

jfb392 is offline  
Old
08-01-2011, 03:04 PM
  #49
Ziostilon
Registered User
 
Ziostilon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,329
vCash: 500
What do you see in Szydlowski?

Lifetime bottom 6 type player, or he has the offensive touch to move up the depth chart...

Ziostilon is offline  
Old
08-02-2011, 09:07 PM
  #50
ohlguy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Oshawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 147
vCash: 500
I just found this highlight clip on Daniel Catenacci 2011 Sabres Draft pick and thought that some fans who haven't seen him play would like to see it.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVhq3GG7YCw



GO SABRES GO!!!

ohlguy is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:19 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.