HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Notices

Wanted : Admirals Black Jersey

Old
07-11-2011, 12:32 PM
John Wayne Gretzky

vCash: 500
Wanted : Admirals Black Jersey

I am looking to buy a Milwaukee Admirals jersey, I'd prefer the Dark jersey in a L or XL. If anyone knows where I can land one for under $100 let me know, thanks.

John Wayne Gretzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-11-2011, 04:50 PM
predwings

http://www.milwaukeeadmirals.epromo.com/category.i?catid=2

It's 125 for the "New" Admirals Away Jersey's so not under 100 but I don't think anywhere will have them under 100, since they are brand new.

predwings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-11-2011, 05:47 PM
codeyh
HFB Partner

Send a message via AIM to codeyh
They're brand new.. you're not finding one under $100

codeyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-11-2011, 09:45 PM
John Wayne Gretzky

I actually would take either that or the white one, they are both fresh.

John Wayne Gretzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-19-2011, 06:55 PM
MillerTime2181

Quote:
Originally Posted by predwings View Post
http://www.milwaukeeadmirals.epromo.com/category.i?catid=2

It's 125 for the "New" Admirals Away Jersey's so not under 100 but I don't think anywhere will have them under 100, since they are brand new.
I concur with this jersey it's awesome....How secure is this website for thse who have purchased from it? In addition, I noticed they don't have size medium in black....anyone know where to get one of those?

MillerTime2181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-20-2011, 12:23 AM
predwings

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillerTime2181 View Post
I concur with this jersey it's awesome....How secure is this website for thse who have purchased from it? In addition, I noticed they don't have size medium in black....anyone know where to get one of those?
That's from the Milwaukee Admirals website, nothing more secure than that I believe. I'd call them and ask if they'll be supporting medium jersey's if not...I doubt you'll find them anywhere. I guess you could check NHL-shop to see if they've got the AHL Jerseys, but unlikely.

predwings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-21-2011, 12:01 PM
cjerina

AHLs website should have them too, if you don't want to deal with the Ads office, although Kim, the girl who works merchandise, is pretty awesome to deal with.

If you want a gray, I believe they still have Authentics (actually left over game-ready stock) for ~$150 ranging from sz 52-58 but missing the Brewers patch.

edit: The Black is on sale for $100 on the Ads site, there you go!

cjerina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-21-2011, 12:21 PM
101st_fan
I taught Yoda

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjerina View Post
AHLs website should have them too, if you don't want to deal with the Ads office, although Kim, the girl who works merchandise, is pretty awesome to deal with.

If you want a gray, I believe they still have Authentics (actually left over game-ready stock) for ~$150 ranging from sz 52-58 but missing the Brewers patch.

edit: The Black is on sale for $100 on the Ads site, there you go!
I've seen your collection ... you mean there are actually a few Ads jerseys you don't have?

101st_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-21-2011, 12:33 PM
cjerina

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101st_fan View Post
I've seen your collection ... you mean there are actually a few Ads jerseys you don't have?
haha, Thanks To be honest, there's very few that I consider "wants" left, most of which are obscure (anyone got a Mike Watt or Eric Fichaud jersey lying around?) Otherwise, now it is just trying to fill in the missing years... so if anyone has any Ads jerseys, I'm always trying to finish it up.

The ultimate grail for the things missing in the collection would be an Gino Odjick Ads jersey... I have a preseason jersey nameplate of his, I guess that will have to do for now.

Old
07-21-2011, 12:40 PM
101st_fan
I taught Yoda

Quote:
haha, Thanks To be honest, there's very few that I consider "wants" left, most of which are obscure (anyone got a Mike Watt or Eric Fichaud jersey lying around?) Otherwise, now it is just trying to fill in the missing years... so if anyone has any Ads jerseys, I'm always trying to finish it up.

The ultimate grail for the things missing in the collection would be an Gino Odjick Ads jersey... I have a preseason jersey nameplate of his, I guess that will have to do for now.

I'll have to add a Milwaukee jersey to the collection before January. Gives me a little time to save up if I stop buying other random guys like Fortunus's Baie-Comeau sweater. Vacation just put a big dent in my slush fund, so back to work tomorrow to get some money for tickets and jerseys.

Old
07-21-2011, 01:21 PM
cjerina

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101st_fan View Post
I'll have to add a Milwaukee jersey to the collection before January. Gives me a little time to save up if I stop buying other random guys like Fortunus's Baie-Comeau sweater. Vacation just put a big dent in my slush fund, so back to work tomorrow to get some money for tickets and jerseys.
Did you get the Fortunus jersey? I was eyeing that on ebay, enjoy watching Max play plus I loved that old Flames style, it at least makes up for their crappy crest The two Bourque jerseys from the Drakkar are just completely fugly (even worse styling), except they were cheap and they were the only Bourques I could find at the time!

Last year/season, the Admirals had a sale with ~10-20% off all online store items, so it may be worth waiting for that if you don't "need" a certain player. Personally, I think you should get the blue Beaudoin jersey... the white is one of my favorites, but is also a sz 52 so it may be tight!

Old
07-21-2011, 01:35 PM
101st_fan
I taught Yoda

Quote:
Did you get the Fortunus jersey? I was eyeing that on ebay, enjoy watching Max play plus I loved that old Flames style, it at least makes up for their crappy crest The two Bourque jerseys from the Drakkar are just completely fugly (even worse styling), except they were cheap and they were the only Bourques I could find at the time!

Last year/season, the Admirals had a sale with ~10-20% off all online store items, so it may be worth waiting for that if you don't "need" a certain player. Personally, I think you should get the blue Beaudoin jersey... the white is one of my favorites, but is also a sz 52 so it may be tight!
I've been looking at the Beaudoin. It would go well with my Fortunus and Tousignant Drakkars and the Dynamo Korostin ... a mini Texas Stars collection. I don't even have the Fortunus in hand yet and my daughter is begging me to let her wear it to a game this fall. I don't see it happening.

I'm just glad that the Hawaii night jersey is finally off of the Ads store page. That was atrocious. The only thing that could have made that jersey worse would have been if Finley's name was on it.