HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Phoenix Rout Recap

Closed Thread

Old
09-22-2005, 06:52 AM
Albi

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Albi
Phoenix Rout Recap

This was posted yesterday on "my" board...good read
Quote:
So, I was in Phoenix the last couple of days and I made it to the Kings/'Yotes game.

I had to go for a conference for work.

Um...all I have to say is this...if this team can stay away from injuries, they will score, and score in bunches.

Now, will they stay away from injuries? I hate to say it...I just don't know.

Brown, Cammy, Gleason...they aren't going ANYWHERE but to look for homes to purchase in the greater Los Angeles area.

If ANYONE (including me) advocates trading Cammy for anyone short of the next messiah, I will hunt them down and ***** slap them. I don't believe he got on the score sheet much, but that kid is an A #1 sniper in the mold of St. Louis and Sullivan, with as much guts.

Brown/Conroy/Demitra...they're finally clicking, and OH BOY are they. Brown...if I did't know it was him, you would think it was Deadmarsh...I SWEAR. Demitra is so slick, and Conroy is so smooth...just so calm with the puck.

Lubo was dominant offensively and controlling the breakout from his own zone.

The PK looked good, killed all 7 against.

The PP does worry me as they look a little lost on the blueline, still searching for an identity.

Garon, did struggle a little bit, but I think most goaltenders are going to once real play starts. There is so much open ice, it's kinda scary. I'd hate to be an NHL d-man...they're jobs just got ALOT harder.

All in all, I had a good time. Can't stand Phoenix fans...for the most part.

I give Wayners two months before he blows a gasket or has an anuerizm with this team.
link

Old
09-22-2005, 07:10 AM
TonySCV
Two Timer!

vCash: 500
Good stuff

Closed Thread