HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Anyone else going to Saturday's game? 9/24 PHL vs WAS

Closed Thread

Old
09-23-2005, 01:48 AM
markzab

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to markzab
Anyone else going to Saturday's game? 9/24 PHL vs WAS

I just got tickets to the game in my favorite seats (mezzanine).

Section 213 row 3. I have come to love the mezzanine in the center ice sections. I can see the whole rink without turning my head.

I can't wait. I'm taking my fiance to her first hockey game. She's had to start getting into hockey because of me and she's been asking me to take her. I'm one of those guys who goes to hockey games by myself (not too many of my friends really like the sport). In 03/04 I went to probably a total of 15 games. Maybe 3 of them I went with someone else. I actually like going by myself because my friends would look at me strange during the game. I'm one of those guys who is always sitting forward in my seat, screaming and yelling at every move made on the ice.

Yeah, I love this *****. I think I'm more excited about Saturday because it will be her first game and I want her to really love it (she will). I already told her we are going to get there an hour early so i can show her around the place. I want her to get souveneirs and all that good stuff.

Wow, I'm excited even writing this. Go FLYERS!

Closed Thread