HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Second Cut Announced

Closed Thread

Old
09-22-2005, 01:04 PM
GoneFullHextall
Fire Berube

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Daleks
You're insane!

I wouldn't pick Flinn, simply because he missed almost the entirety of last season. After that, I really couldn't tell 'ya. Although Clarke gets the sentimental vote!

I wouldnt pick Flinn because his skating isnt NHL caliber and he is coming off a pretty bad injury and needs to show he can work on his skating and stay healthy. He SHOULD be in Manchester this season at least at the start.

Old
09-23-2005, 03:47 AM
Kingz4life

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Kingz4life
I have always supported Corvo and I think he is a very solid 6-7th d-man on any club with some good upside. I think he wil benefit from the New NHL and prove a lot of his doubters wrong. I think there's a good chance he becomes our 6th or 7th d-man.

Old
09-23-2005, 09:39 AM
GKJ
Global Moderator
Entertainment

vCash: 50
Why weren't Ken Belanger and Brad Norton given their old numbers?

Old
09-23-2005, 11:23 AM
acr*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingz4life
I have always supported Corvo and I think he is a very solid 6-7th d-man on any club with some good upside. I think he wil benefit from the New NHL and prove a lot of his doubters wrong. I think there's a good chance he becomes our 6th or 7th d-man.
Don't know much about Corvo, but if the other option is Grebeshkov, I'd stay with Corvo. I know Denis is supposed to be a great defensive prospect, and has great offensive skills, but as of last season, when I saw him in Manchester several times, in his own zone he's just a catastrophe. Made some of the dumbest giveaways I've ever seen. I think that right now he'd be a huge liability in the NHL game.

Closed Thread