HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

The Rangers Highlight-Vidz Thread

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
07-20-2011, 03:44 AM
  #51
DudleyDoWright5
Registered User
 
DudleyDoWright5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Dirty Jersey.
Country: Puerto Rico
Posts: 77
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to DudleyDoWright5
Look what Rangers video I found...

I was digging through my PC, and I had stumbled upon some old Ranger footage that i had saved from my old camera. Turns out the footage was from a year or two back when I recorded some moments of the game Mike Richter became the all time leader in wins.

Here's one clip, the other one is processing at the moment, i'd figure i'd share this piece of "nostalgia" with my fellow Ranger fans!




Last edited by DudleyDoWright5: 07-20-2011 at 04:01 AM.
DudleyDoWright5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-20-2011, 01:38 PM
  #52
MacTruck
In Gordie We Trust
 
MacTruck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NY
Country: United States
Posts: 1,925
vCash: 500
just finished my Anisimov video. It's processing now and I'll post it when completed.

MacTruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-20-2011, 01:39 PM
  #53
Clowes Line
Cally's Chicken Parm
 
Clowes Line's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New Yawk
Country: United States
Posts: 12,544
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by In Gordie We Trust View Post
just finished my Anisimov video. It's processing now and I'll post it when completed.
Sounds good, thanks Gordie

Clowes Line is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-20-2011, 02:47 PM
  #54
MacTruck
In Gordie We Trust
 
MacTruck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NY
Country: United States
Posts: 1,925
vCash: 500


Anisimov video I just finished

MacTruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-20-2011, 03:07 PM
  #55
n1cON
bleeds blue ! ! !
 
n1cON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: here & there
Country: Germany
Posts: 812
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYR Dubi 17 View Post
thank you ^^^^

i made this video about a week ago
its all highlights from last year including a couple from rupp and some from richards
lemme know what you think guys its my first video ever using vegas 4.0

The first beat was a burner, but in the vid were some mistakes editingwise, playbar, mouse and so on. But overall a nice try. Hope for more to come.


Quote:
Originally Posted by DudleyDoWright5 View Post
I was digging through my PC, and I had stumbled upon some old Ranger footage that i had saved from my old camera. Turns out the footage was from a year or two back when I recorded some moments of the game Mike Richter became the all time leader in wins.

Here's one clip, the other one is processing at the moment, i'd figure i'd share this piece of "nostalgia" with my fellow Ranger fans!


Nice find man Enjoyed it

Quote:
Originally Posted by In Gordie We Trust View Post


Anisimov video I just finished
Good job Gordie, first I was suprised by the music but then smiled ,because itīs something different & I think itīs a good fit for this one Good vid bro!


Last edited by n1cON: 07-20-2011 at 03:15 PM.
n1cON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-21-2011, 02:29 PM
  #56
Clowes Line
Cally's Chicken Parm
 
Clowes Line's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New Yawk
Country: United States
Posts: 12,544
vCash: 500
Anyone wanna make a Duby and/or Callahan video from this past season? Or mix them and do a Cally and Duby video from this past season? I'd love one! Please, any takers?

Clowes Line is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-21-2011, 05:24 PM
  #57
MacTruck
In Gordie We Trust
 
MacTruck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NY
Country: United States
Posts: 1,925
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HagelinForPresident View Post
Anyone wanna make a Duby and/or Callahan video from this past season? Or mix them and do a Cally and Duby video from this past season? I'd love one! Please, any takers?
I already made one


MacTruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-22-2011, 03:15 PM
  #58
NYR Dubi 17
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: ronkonkoma
Country: United States
Posts: 31
vCash: 500
ya i noticed that after i was done with the video.. and what do you mean by first beat was a burner? yes i will have more vids to come and they will be more carefully made lol

NYR Dubi 17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-22-2011, 03:29 PM
  #59
The Dark Passenger
HFNYR Blues GM
 
The Dark Passenger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Vermont -> Florida
Country: United States
Posts: 1,352
vCash: 500
Saw this and literally laughed out loud.


The Dark Passenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-22-2011, 03:32 PM
  #60
n1cON
bleeds blue ! ! !
 
n1cON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: here & there
Country: Germany
Posts: 812
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYR Dubi 17 View Post
ya i noticed that after i was done with the video.. and what do you mean by first beat was a burner? yes i will have more vids to come and they will be more carefully made lol

It means that the first song you used in this video (0 till around 3min, donīt know if it goes longer) was really awesome and I enjoyed it very much! Can you tell me the name and the artist? Looking forward to your upcoming vidz man


Last edited by n1cON: 07-22-2011 at 03:50 PM.
n1cON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-22-2011, 05:47 PM
  #61
gotmonte
Registered User
 
gotmonte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: New York
Country: Italy
Posts: 1,545
vCash: 500
Zucc against France.. Awesome shootout goal!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMpRo...eature=related

gotmonte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-24-2011, 01:27 AM
  #62
n1cON
bleeds blue ! ! !
 
n1cON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: here & there
Country: Germany
Posts: 812
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HenrikTheKing30 View Post
Saw this and literally laughed out loud.

Nice find

n1cON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-24-2011, 01:49 AM
  #63
bleeding blue 24
Calgary Flames GM
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Switzerland
Country: United States
Posts: 41
vCash: 500
hey guys!

where do you get all the raw clips for your vids from?

wanna try making some videos in this ugly time between spring and opening night

bleeding blue 24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-24-2011, 02:54 AM
  #64
NYR Dubi 17
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: ronkonkoma
Country: United States
Posts: 31
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by n1cON View Post
It means that the first song you used in this video (0 till around 3min, donīt know if it goes longer) was really awesome and I enjoyed it very much! Can you tell me the name and the artist? Looking forward to your upcoming vidz man
lol alright i get it now.. i dont know the name of the song but its made by marilyn manson. I dont know if you ever saw any of the Resident Evil movies but ya thats the theme song for it



there ya go!

NYR Dubi 17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-24-2011, 10:45 AM
  #65
NYR Dubi 17
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: ronkonkoma
Country: United States
Posts: 31
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bleeding blue 24 View Post
hey guys!

where do you get all the raw clips for your vids from?

wanna try making some videos in this ugly time between spring and opening night
i use nhl.com, you can also steal clips from people on youtube lol

NYR Dubi 17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-26-2011, 12:32 AM
  #66
n1cON
bleeds blue ! ! !
 
n1cON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: here & there
Country: Germany
Posts: 812
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYR Dubi 17 View Post
lol alright i get it now.. i dont know the name of the song but its made by marilyn manson. I dont know if you ever saw any of the Resident Evil movies but ya thats the theme song for it



there ya go!
No I didnīt watched any of the movies. I only played RE I & II on PS and RE 4 on Wii. But thanks for your help!


Now to gordies newest masterpiece: Henrik Lundqvist "The King" Enjoy guys!!


n1cON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-26-2011, 01:33 AM
  #67
FromTheSide
Registered User
 
FromTheSide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 23,920
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to FromTheSide Send a message via MSN to FromTheSide
I always make NYR videos in the off-season. Mostly a highlight reel for the new season to come. This one was for last year



Then there was the year before




and there was my Ranger-remake towards the pens vs red wings CBC Montage




and of course the orign of my username that gave the board a few cheap laughs for a month


FromTheSide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-26-2011, 08:43 AM
  #68
Clowes Line
Cally's Chicken Parm
 
Clowes Line's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New Yawk
Country: United States
Posts: 12,544
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FromTheSide View Post
I always make NYR videos in the off-season. Mostly a highlight reel for the new season to come. This one was for last year

GREAT VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!


Quote:
and of course the orign of my username that gave the board a few cheap laughs for a month

LMAO I was dying!!!!!!

Clowes Line is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-26-2011, 09:15 AM
  #69
MacTruck
In Gordie We Trust
 
MacTruck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NY
Country: United States
Posts: 1,925
vCash: 500


Enjoy fellas.

MacTruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-26-2011, 09:31 AM
  #70
Swagelin
aka Bienvenue a ny
 
Swagelin's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Country: Italy
Posts: 1,762
vCash: 500
The last video in the OP, the Inception one, was probably one of the best highlight videos I've seen. GJ!

Swagelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-26-2011, 09:44 AM
  #71
MacTruck
In Gordie We Trust
 
MacTruck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NY
Country: United States
Posts: 1,925
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bienvenue a New York View Post
The last video in the OP, the Inception one, was probably one of the best highlight videos I've seen. GJ!
I made that, thanks

MacTruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-26-2011, 10:41 AM
  #72
n1cON
bleeds blue ! ! !
 
n1cON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: here & there
Country: Germany
Posts: 812
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by In Gordie We Trust View Post


Enjoy fellas.
Was a bit faster then you But anyway, really nice vid man!

Hopefully he can play at his best the upcoming season when he gets a spot --> Erik Christensen



Another LoFFeN-Classic



MDZ



Last edited by n1cON: 07-26-2011 at 10:55 AM.
n1cON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-30-2011, 05:34 AM
  #73
bleeding blue 24
Calgary Flames GM
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Switzerland
Country: United States
Posts: 41
vCash: 500
hey folks

that's my first NYR-Video

Hope you enjoy it!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eWdk3Jt0Kk


Last edited by bleeding blue 24: 07-30-2011 at 05:44 AM. Reason: need help with linking vid... :)
bleeding blue 24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-30-2011, 09:34 AM
  #74
Krampus
Call me Nils
 
Krampus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: NYC
Country: Austria
Posts: 18,108
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bleeding blue 24 View Post
hey folks

that's my first NYR-Video

Hope you enjoy it!


Fixed the link

Nice Vid. Really liked the music

Krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-05-2011, 09:15 AM
  #75
MacTruck
In Gordie We Trust
 
MacTruck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NY
Country: United States
Posts: 1,925
vCash: 500
My Callahan video that I made last night.


MacTruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:18 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. Đ2014 All Rights Reserved.