HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > All other USA Amateur, USHL, NAHL, USNTDP etc.
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

USHL Fargo Force

Closed Thread

Old
07-27-2011, 01:04 PM
IkeaMonkey*
HF Hall of Famer

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota Sioux View Post
Get to the game a little earlier and park where the hell ya want to park.Not that difficult. I have never ever had a problem getting a decent spot.Never.

Hey zach7687,the beer that I would of had with him is now reserved for you.
Welp, I'd love to, but this "employment" thing I got going on, doesn't always allow me to catch a teenage hockey game an hour early ya see. Which is why I figured, hey that parking pass would be convenient...just roll right in(lol, half hour long lines to get in because they have 2 people taking cash...) and get a nice spot because I'm a season ticket holder and they want my business!....Whoops, I was wrong.

Season ticket sales have DRASTICALLY declined and it's no secret as to why. Crappy parking is just one of the many reasons I know people have not renewed their tickets. Heck, I get phone calls and emails from them literally every week begging for my business this year. LOL to that.

Old
07-27-2011, 04:18 PM
Dakota Sioux

vCash: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamoAO View Post
Welp, I'd love to, but this "employment" thing I got going on, doesn't always allow me to catch a teenage hockey game an hour early ya see. Which is why I figured, hey that parking pass would be convenient...just roll right in(lol, half hour long lines to get in because they have 2 people taking cash...) and get a nice spot because I'm a season ticket holder and they want my business!....Whoops, I was wrong.

Season ticket sales have DRASTICALLY declined and it's no secret as to why. Crappy parking is just one of the many reasons I know people have not renewed their tickets. Heck, I get phone calls and emails from them literally every week begging for my business this year. LOL to that.
Sweet.Just better parking for the non whiners. Hard to believe you were a season ticket holder since you knew the parking didn't meet your standards.

Old
07-27-2011, 04:50 PM
IkeaMonkey*
HF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Sweet.Just better parking for the non whiners. Hard to believe you were a season ticket holder since you knew the parking didn't meet your standards.
I did? I bought tickets before the season.

More assumptions, yay!

Old
07-27-2011, 05:05 PM
Dakota Sioux

Hey zach7687 beers are me when we meet. We can talk about the parking.

Old
07-31-2011, 12:50 PM
zack7687

Quote:
Hey zach7687 beers are me when we meet. We can talk about the parking.
hahah sounds good to me.

Old
08-07-2011, 09:38 AM
IkeaMonkey*
HF Hall of Famer

Oh and I'd love to have you guys who think you have a clue about what your talking about, to explain this...

http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/329614/

But yea, Scheels Arena is a GREAT and well run facility!

Old
08-07-2011, 05:07 PM
Dakota Sioux

Quote:
Oh and I'd love to have you guys who think you have a clue about what your talking about, to explain this...

http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/329614/

But yea, Scheels Arena is a GREAT and well run facility!
Who you talking to? We just get sick of you whining about the parking. Never said the place was run like a fine oiled machine.

Old
08-07-2011, 06:27 PM
IkeaMonkey*
HF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Who you talking to? We just get sick of you whining about the parking. Never said the place was run like a fine oiled machine.
Well, I'm just smart enough to not be an apologist towards something that is unethical and treats its patrons...and landlords...like crap.

And again, if having higher standards than most people in this area is whining, then I'll take that label guilty as charged.

Last edited by IkeaMonkey*: 08-07-2011 at 06:37 PM.
Old
08-08-2011, 05:25 AM
Dakota Sioux

Garrett Haar surprises everyone and decides to go to Western Michigan this fall.

http://www.inforum.com/event/article.../group/Sports/

Old
11-14-2011, 09:58 PM
Dakota Sioux

Tough start for the Fargo Force. At least its been dry out so some certain one on here won't get his shoes muddy going to the game.

Old
12-06-2011, 08:57 PM
james bond

Quote:
Well, I'm just smart enough to not be an apologist towards something that is unethical and treats its patrons...and landlords...like crap.

And again, if having higher standards than most people in this area is whining, then I'll take that label guilty as charged.
Dynamo, whats going on in Fargo these days? Any thoughts on the coach and hockey operations?
I was expecting more from Guertler and Clarke this year.

Old
12-06-2011, 09:45 PM
Dakota Sioux

Quote:
Originally Posted by james bond View Post
Dynamo, whats going on in Fargo these days? Any thoughts on the coach and hockey operations?
He probably doesn't go to games anymore in fear of getting is hundred dollar tennis shoes dirty.

Old
12-07-2011, 09:24 AM
IkeaMonkey*
HF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by james bond View Post
Coach Marks is surely something. I love his public quotes that throw teenage kids under the bus and insult them.

After a couple losses one weekend...
Quote:
"“Why some guys can’t play hard back-to-back is just beyond my comprehension right now. I just don’t get it. Especially at home when you’re not traveling and you’re in your own bed. I just don’t get it.”

“We had at least 12 guys wearing Harry Potter invisible cloaks,” Marks said."
About Blake Clarke leaving the team...
Quote:
“I hope its the right decision,” Marks said. “I know there was a little impatience within the family as far as I am concerned but Blake has been told a lot of things in the last year or two about his ability and sometimes you believe more than you should believe."

"I know there are some players in this league he played against last year who are having success, but they are different players.”"
He's like a senile crochety old man, who just says the first thing that's on his mind and that's awesome.

I'm glad Clarke is gone, for his sake. He is going to be a helluva player and I hope it is with a team like Dubuque/Omaha/Green Bay a team that is well coached, with tradition and can groom players properly.

As for Guertler, I'm still very up in the air with him. I was expecting Camaretta type production or close to it, but no one on this Fargo team is really supporting him at all, so it's a bit understandable. I can't say I'm "disappointed" in him, as he and Farley are realistically the only two players who can even be perceived as threats on the team, but he simply needs to produce more.

Old
12-17-2011, 11:16 AM
Dakota Sioux

Finally got to a game last night against Omaha. It was a 7-1 ass kicking by the Force. Sioux goalie recruit Gothberg was never really challenged until there was like 25 seconds left in the game and the Lancers were awarded a penalty shot and there went the shutout. Very impressed with the Farley kid. He has got some jump inhis step and some very good hands. Hope to get to a few more before the season is over.

Oh and I didn't get my tennis shoes muddy.

Old
01-26-2012, 12:28 PM
Dakota Sioux

The Force on a roll. 9 wins in a row. Sioux City in town tonite. I just may drive over for that one.

Old
01-27-2012, 01:00 PM
Dakota Sioux

Streak ends at 9 as Sioux City won 2-0 last night. Time to start another one saturday.

Old
01-29-2012, 01:25 PM
TheOrganist
Don't Call Him Alex

Quote:
Coach Marks is surely something. I love his public quotes that throw teenage kids under the bus and insult them.

After a couple losses one weekend...

About Blake Clarke leaving the team...

He's like a senile crochety old man, who just says the first thing that's on his mind and that's awesome.

I'm glad Clarke is gone, for his sake. He is going to be a helluva player and I hope it is with a team like Dubuque/Omaha/Green Bay a team that is well coached, with tradition and can groom players properly.

As for Guertler, I'm still very up in the air with him. I was expecting Camaretta type production or close to it, but no one on this Fargo team is really supporting him at all, so it's a bit understandable. I can't say I'm "disappointed" in him, as he and Farley are realistically the only two players who can even be perceived as threats on the team, but he simply needs to produce more.
Funny post to re-live almost 2 months later.

That "senile, crotchety old man" has Fargo playing great while winning 10 of its last 11.

Your player and coaching evaluations is literally the worst on this site.

Old
01-29-2012, 03:22 PM
IkeaMonkey*
HF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOrganist View Post
Really, is they?

Thems be the worstedest you ever sawed?

Old
01-30-2012, 07:53 AM
Dakota Sioux

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOrganist View Post
Funny post to re-live almost 2 months later.

That "senile, crotchety old man" has Fargo playing great while winning 10 of its last 11.

He has nothing good to say about anything to do with the Force. In the business we call his type a Negative Nancy.

Old
01-30-2012, 07:59 AM
IkeaMonkey*
HF Hall of Famer

Quote:
He has nothing good to say about anything to do with the Force.

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1088355

loliknorite?

Old
01-30-2012, 08:20 AM
Dakota Sioux

Quote:
Ah I don't read every thread that you post on. I was talking this particular one that is dedicated to the Force. I'm sure in the past you may have said something postitive. But your dirty tennis shoes comments will go down as one of the whiniest spoiled brat comments I willl ever read. Still cracks me up. GO FORCE!!!!!!

Old
01-30-2012, 08:26 AM
IkeaMonkey*
HF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Ah I don't read every thread that you post on. I was talking this particular one that is dedicated to the Force. I'm sure in the past you may have said something postitive. But your dirty tennis shoes comments will go down as one of the whiniest spoiled brat comments I willl ever read. Still cracks me up. GO FORCE!!!!!!
Like I said, if having higher standards than most in this area is a bad thing, then I am guilty as charged.

Old
01-30-2012, 08:39 AM
Dakota Sioux

Quote:
Like I said, if having higher standards than most in this area is a bad thing, then I am guilty as charged.
Myself I roll with the punches put on some old shoes and go enjoy some Force hockey. No mud will keep me away from some good USHL action. Hell I'm the one who should be spoiled, afterall I am a Fighting Sioux season ticket holder who happen to play in a frickin palace.

Old
01-30-2012, 08:45 AM
IkeaMonkey*
HF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Myself I roll with the punches put on some old shoes and go enjoy some Force hockey. No mud will keep me away from some good USHL action. Hell I'm the one who should be spoiled, afterall I am a Fighting Sioux season ticket holder who happen to play in a frickin palace.
Yea...my organization won't let me wear "old shoes" while attending a USHL game.

By the way, no complaints about the parking going from $3 to $5 midseason, right? Roll with the punches! No sweat off my back, still got a parking pass and it actually makes it more of a value!...after they raised the price from last season.

Old
01-30-2012, 09:55 AM
Dakota Sioux

Quote:
Yea...my organization won't let me wear "old shoes" while attending a USHL game.

By the way, no complaints about the parking going from $3 to $5 midseason, right? Roll with the punches! No sweat off my back, still got a parking pass and it actually makes it more of a value!...after they raised the price from last season.
I gladly pay 10 at Sioux games so it's a value to me.

Closed Thread