HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > All other USA Amateur, USHL, NAHL, USNTDP etc.
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

USHL Fargo Force

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
07-27-2011, 01:04 PM
  #126
IkeaMonkey*
HF Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: derderderderderderde
Country: Sao Tome e Principe
Posts: 12,073
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota Sioux View Post
Get to the game a little earlier and park where the hell ya want to park.Not that difficult. I have never ever had a problem getting a decent spot.Never.

Hey zach7687,the beer that I would of had with him is now reserved for you.
Welp, I'd love to, but this "employment" thing I got going on, doesn't always allow me to catch a teenage hockey game an hour early ya see. Which is why I figured, hey that parking pass would be convenient...just roll right in(lol, half hour long lines to get in because they have 2 people taking cash...) and get a nice spot because I'm a season ticket holder and they want my business!....Whoops, I was wrong.

Season ticket sales have DRASTICALLY declined and it's no secret as to why. Crappy parking is just one of the many reasons I know people have not renewed their tickets. Heck, I get phone calls and emails from them literally every week begging for my business this year. LOL to that.

IkeaMonkey* is offline  
Old
07-27-2011, 04:18 PM
  #127
Dakota Sioux
Registered User
 
Dakota Sioux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: JAMESTOWN,ND
Country: United States
Posts: 10,772
vCash: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamoAO View Post
Welp, I'd love to, but this "employment" thing I got going on, doesn't always allow me to catch a teenage hockey game an hour early ya see. Which is why I figured, hey that parking pass would be convenient...just roll right in(lol, half hour long lines to get in because they have 2 people taking cash...) and get a nice spot because I'm a season ticket holder and they want my business!....Whoops, I was wrong.

Season ticket sales have DRASTICALLY declined and it's no secret as to why. Crappy parking is just one of the many reasons I know people have not renewed their tickets. Heck, I get phone calls and emails from them literally every week begging for my business this year. LOL to that.
Sweet.Just better parking for the non whiners. Hard to believe you were a season ticket holder since you knew the parking didn't meet your standards.

Dakota Sioux is offline  
Old
07-27-2011, 04:50 PM
  #128
IkeaMonkey*
HF Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: derderderderderderde
Country: Sao Tome e Principe
Posts: 12,073
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota Sioux View Post
Sweet.Just better parking for the non whiners. Hard to believe you were a season ticket holder since you knew the parking didn't meet your standards.
I did? I bought tickets before the season.

More assumptions, yay!

IkeaMonkey* is offline  
Old
07-27-2011, 05:05 PM
  #129
Dakota Sioux
Registered User
 
Dakota Sioux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: JAMESTOWN,ND
Country: United States
Posts: 10,772
vCash: 250
Hey zach7687 beers are me when we meet. We can talk about the parking.

Dakota Sioux is offline  
Old
07-31-2011, 12:50 PM
  #130
zack7687
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota Sioux View Post
Hey zach7687 beers are me when we meet. We can talk about the parking.
hahah sounds good to me.

zack7687 is offline  
Old
08-07-2011, 09:38 AM
  #131
IkeaMonkey*
HF Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: derderderderderderde
Country: Sao Tome e Principe
Posts: 12,073
vCash: 500
Oh and I'd love to have you guys who think you have a clue about what your talking about, to explain this...

http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/329614/

But yea, Scheels Arena is a GREAT and well run facility!

IkeaMonkey* is offline  
Old
08-07-2011, 05:07 PM
  #132
Dakota Sioux
Registered User
 
Dakota Sioux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: JAMESTOWN,ND
Country: United States
Posts: 10,772
vCash: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamoAO View Post
Oh and I'd love to have you guys who think you have a clue about what your talking about, to explain this...

http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/329614/

But yea, Scheels Arena is a GREAT and well run facility!
Who you talking to? We just get sick of you whining about the parking. Never said the place was run like a fine oiled machine.

Dakota Sioux is offline  
Old
08-07-2011, 06:27 PM
  #133
IkeaMonkey*
HF Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: derderderderderderde
Country: Sao Tome e Principe
Posts: 12,073
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota Sioux View Post
Who you talking to? We just get sick of you whining about the parking. Never said the place was run like a fine oiled machine.
Well, I'm just smart enough to not be an apologist towards something that is unethical and treats its patrons...and landlords...like crap.

And again, if having higher standards than most people in this area is whining, then I'll take that label guilty as charged.


Last edited by IkeaMonkey*: 08-07-2011 at 06:37 PM.
IkeaMonkey* is offline  
Old
08-08-2011, 05:25 AM
  #134
Dakota Sioux
Registered User
 
Dakota Sioux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: JAMESTOWN,ND
Country: United States
Posts: 10,772
vCash: 250
Garrett Haar surprises everyone and decides to go to Western Michigan this fall.

http://www.inforum.com/event/article.../group/Sports/

Dakota Sioux is offline  
Old
11-14-2011, 09:58 PM
  #135
Dakota Sioux
Registered User
 
Dakota Sioux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: JAMESTOWN,ND
Country: United States
Posts: 10,772
vCash: 250
Tough start for the Fargo Force. At least its been dry out so some certain one on here won't get his shoes muddy going to the game.

Dakota Sioux is offline  
Old
12-06-2011, 08:57 PM
  #136
james bond
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 560
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamoAO View Post
Well, I'm just smart enough to not be an apologist towards something that is unethical and treats its patrons...and landlords...like crap.

And again, if having higher standards than most people in this area is whining, then I'll take that label guilty as charged.
Dynamo, whats going on in Fargo these days? Any thoughts on the coach and hockey operations?
I was expecting more from Guertler and Clarke this year.

james bond is offline  
Old
12-06-2011, 09:45 PM
  #137
Dakota Sioux
Registered User
 
Dakota Sioux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: JAMESTOWN,ND
Country: United States
Posts: 10,772
vCash: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by james bond View Post
Dynamo, whats going on in Fargo these days? Any thoughts on the coach and hockey operations?
I was expecting more from Guertler and Clarke this year.
He probably doesn't go to games anymore in fear of getting is hundred dollar tennis shoes dirty.

Dakota Sioux is offline  
Old
12-07-2011, 09:24 AM
  #138
IkeaMonkey*
HF Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: derderderderderderde
Country: Sao Tome e Principe
Posts: 12,073
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by james bond View Post
Dynamo, whats going on in Fargo these days? Any thoughts on the coach and hockey operations?
I was expecting more from Guertler and Clarke this year.
Coach Marks is surely something. I love his public quotes that throw teenage kids under the bus and insult them.

After a couple losses one weekend...
Quote:
"“Why some guys can’t play hard back-to-back is just beyond my comprehension right now. I just don’t get it. Especially at home when you’re not traveling and you’re in your own bed. I just don’t get it.”

“We had at least 12 guys wearing Harry Potter invisible cloaks,” Marks said."
About Blake Clarke leaving the team...
Quote:
“I hope its the right decision,” Marks said. “I know there was a little impatience within the family as far as I am concerned but Blake has been told a lot of things in the last year or two about his ability and sometimes you believe more than you should believe."

"I know there are some players in this league he played against last year who are having success, but they are different players.”"
He's like a senile crochety old man, who just says the first thing that's on his mind and that's awesome.


I'm glad Clarke is gone, for his sake. He is going to be a helluva player and I hope it is with a team like Dubuque/Omaha/Green Bay a team that is well coached, with tradition and can groom players properly.


As for Guertler, I'm still very up in the air with him. I was expecting Camaretta type production or close to it, but no one on this Fargo team is really supporting him at all, so it's a bit understandable. I can't say I'm "disappointed" in him, as he and Farley are realistically the only two players who can even be perceived as threats on the team, but he simply needs to produce more.

IkeaMonkey* is offline  
Old
12-17-2011, 11:16 AM
  #139
Dakota Sioux
Registered User
 
Dakota Sioux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: JAMESTOWN,ND
Country: United States
Posts: 10,772
vCash: 250
Finally got to a game last night against Omaha. It was a 7-1 ass kicking by the Force. Sioux goalie recruit Gothberg was never really challenged until there was like 25 seconds left in the game and the Lancers were awarded a penalty shot and there went the shutout. Very impressed with the Farley kid. He has got some jump inhis step and some very good hands. Hope to get to a few more before the season is over.

Oh and I didn't get my tennis shoes muddy.

Dakota Sioux is offline  
Old
01-26-2012, 12:28 PM
  #140
Dakota Sioux
Registered User
 
Dakota Sioux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: JAMESTOWN,ND
Country: United States
Posts: 10,772
vCash: 250
The Force on a roll. 9 wins in a row. Sioux City in town tonite. I just may drive over for that one.

Dakota Sioux is offline  
Old
01-27-2012, 01:00 PM
  #141
Dakota Sioux
Registered User
 
Dakota Sioux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: JAMESTOWN,ND
Country: United States
Posts: 10,772
vCash: 250
Streak ends at 9 as Sioux City won 2-0 last night. Time to start another one saturday.

Dakota Sioux is offline  
Old
01-29-2012, 01:25 PM
  #142
TheOrganist
Don't Call Him Alex
 
TheOrganist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 2,874
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamoAO View Post
Coach Marks is surely something. I love his public quotes that throw teenage kids under the bus and insult them.

After a couple losses one weekend...


About Blake Clarke leaving the team...


He's like a senile crochety old man, who just says the first thing that's on his mind and that's awesome.


I'm glad Clarke is gone, for his sake. He is going to be a helluva player and I hope it is with a team like Dubuque/Omaha/Green Bay a team that is well coached, with tradition and can groom players properly.


As for Guertler, I'm still very up in the air with him. I was expecting Camaretta type production or close to it, but no one on this Fargo team is really supporting him at all, so it's a bit understandable. I can't say I'm "disappointed" in him, as he and Farley are realistically the only two players who can even be perceived as threats on the team, but he simply needs to produce more.
Funny post to re-live almost 2 months later.

That "senile, crotchety old man" has Fargo playing great while winning 10 of its last 11.

Your player and coaching evaluations is literally the worst on this site.

TheOrganist is offline  
Old
01-29-2012, 03:22 PM
  #143
IkeaMonkey*
HF Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: derderderderderderde
Country: Sao Tome e Principe
Posts: 12,073
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOrganist View Post
Your player and coaching evaluations is literally the worst on this site.
Really, is they?

Thems be the worstedest you ever sawed?

IkeaMonkey* is offline  
Old
01-30-2012, 07:53 AM
  #144
Dakota Sioux
Registered User
 
Dakota Sioux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: JAMESTOWN,ND
Country: United States
Posts: 10,772
vCash: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOrganist View Post
Funny post to re-live almost 2 months later.

That "senile, crotchety old man" has Fargo playing great while winning 10 of its last 11.

Your player and coaching evaluations is literally the worst on this site.
He has nothing good to say about anything to do with the Force. In the business we call his type a Negative Nancy.

Dakota Sioux is offline  
Old
01-30-2012, 07:59 AM
  #145
IkeaMonkey*
HF Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: derderderderderderde
Country: Sao Tome e Principe
Posts: 12,073
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota Sioux View Post
He has nothing good to say about anything to do with the Force.

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1088355

loliknorite?

IkeaMonkey* is offline  
Old
01-30-2012, 08:20 AM
  #146
Dakota Sioux
Registered User
 
Dakota Sioux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: JAMESTOWN,ND
Country: United States
Posts: 10,772
vCash: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamoAO View Post
Ah I don't read every thread that you post on. I was talking this particular one that is dedicated to the Force. I'm sure in the past you may have said something postitive. But your dirty tennis shoes comments will go down as one of the whiniest spoiled brat comments I willl ever read. Still cracks me up. GO FORCE!!!!!!

Dakota Sioux is offline  
Old
01-30-2012, 08:26 AM
  #147
IkeaMonkey*
HF Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: derderderderderderde
Country: Sao Tome e Principe
Posts: 12,073
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota Sioux View Post
Ah I don't read every thread that you post on. I was talking this particular one that is dedicated to the Force. I'm sure in the past you may have said something postitive. But your dirty tennis shoes comments will go down as one of the whiniest spoiled brat comments I willl ever read. Still cracks me up. GO FORCE!!!!!!
Like I said, if having higher standards than most in this area is a bad thing, then I am guilty as charged.

IkeaMonkey* is offline  
Old
01-30-2012, 08:39 AM
  #148
Dakota Sioux
Registered User
 
Dakota Sioux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: JAMESTOWN,ND
Country: United States
Posts: 10,772
vCash: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamoAO View Post
Like I said, if having higher standards than most in this area is a bad thing, then I am guilty as charged.
Myself I roll with the punches put on some old shoes and go enjoy some Force hockey. No mud will keep me away from some good USHL action. Hell I'm the one who should be spoiled, afterall I am a Fighting Sioux season ticket holder who happen to play in a frickin palace.

Dakota Sioux is offline  
Old
01-30-2012, 08:45 AM
  #149
IkeaMonkey*
HF Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: derderderderderderde
Country: Sao Tome e Principe
Posts: 12,073
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota Sioux View Post
Myself I roll with the punches put on some old shoes and go enjoy some Force hockey. No mud will keep me away from some good USHL action. Hell I'm the one who should be spoiled, afterall I am a Fighting Sioux season ticket holder who happen to play in a frickin palace.
Yea...my organization won't let me wear "old shoes" while attending a USHL game.

By the way, no complaints about the parking going from $3 to $5 midseason, right? Roll with the punches! No sweat off my back, still got a parking pass and it actually makes it more of a value!...after they raised the price from last season.

IkeaMonkey* is offline  
Old
01-30-2012, 09:55 AM
  #150
Dakota Sioux
Registered User
 
Dakota Sioux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: JAMESTOWN,ND
Country: United States
Posts: 10,772
vCash: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamoAO View Post
Yea...my organization won't let me wear "old shoes" while attending a USHL game.

By the way, no complaints about the parking going from $3 to $5 midseason, right? Roll with the punches! No sweat off my back, still got a parking pass and it actually makes it more of a value!...after they raised the price from last season.
I gladly pay 10 at Sioux games so it's a value to me.


Dakota Sioux is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:57 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.