HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

One of these three players to Vancouver

Old
08-09-2011, 01:23 AM
LiquidSnake
Agent of Chaos...

vCash: 500
Kulemin >>> Raymond.

LiquidSnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-09-2011, 01:49 AM
Ronaldo
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by palindrom View Post
I would say its a wild guess, Desjardins was the first recalled in the NHL when Smith was injured., so he should be the first to have a shoot in the NHL

You want my opinion? None of of them is their (long term) future. But desjardins is their short term future if Roloson/Garon (dont underestimate Garon too) dont do the job.
So then why did you say Tampa wouldn't be interested in Schneider in your previous post

Ronaldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-09-2011, 01:53 AM
AlvintheChoster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattTheLeafsFan View Post
Well obviously for someone like Kesler we'd be willing to unload a lot of prospects. But seeing as you have an array of D prospects it would at least Start with Kulemin+Kadri and probably even Schenn.
Hypothetically, if the Canucks did trade Kesler for Kulemin+, we wouldn't need prospects that much (win-now), and you would probably need to give up Grabovski, unless we know for a fact Hodgson can fill Kesler's shoes.

AlvintheChoster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-09-2011, 02:02 AM
The Hockey Life
HF Boards Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlvintheChoster View Post
Hypothetically, if the Canucks did trade Kesler for Kulemin+, we wouldn't need prospects that much (win-now), and you would probably need to give up Grabovski, unless we know for a fact Hodgson can fill Kesler's shoes.
That is understandable. But i'm glad you at least understood where I was coming from unlike some other Canucks fans.

The Hockey Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-09-2011, 07:18 AM
palindrom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruno Mars View Post
So then why did you say Tampa wouldn't be interested in Schneider in your previous post
Against its about Schneider UFA status in 2013. It would be different if Schneider was 20yo. Or if he was already a proven #01. But i dont see why they should give valuable asset to get a unproven #01 right now. While they are already set in the goal for the next years. This trade could still be revisited next summer.

I think if Varlamov was 25yo, Colorado had not be interested to acquire him. Or not at this price.

palindrom is offline   Reply With Quote