HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

I know Subban is unanimous number 1 but..

Old
08-28-2011, 05:43 PM
Kobe Armstrong

vCash: 713
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrowe21 View Post
I like Gallagher and I hope he makes the team some day, but who's spot is he taking within the next 3 years? Gio,Cammy,Cole or Pacioretty? Don't see any of those guys leaving.

Maybe Gionta's spot in 4 years once his contract is up. I think they'll probably resign Cammy.
I think within three years, (considering he is still scoring goals like crazy) He may be able to challenge one of the older players like Erik Cole or Brian Gionta who will both be 35+ by then. as of now you are right, but as we all know, the Habs seem to not be able to go a full season without a major top two line injury. The only worry I have for him is his small stature, but then again thats my worry for most Habs. Though if Im not mistaken he does get in his fair share of scraps.

Kobe Armstrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-29-2011, 05:33 AM
Mr. Hab

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by habsfan2772 View Post
Brendan Gallagher is going to be on our top two lines within three years. book it.
I'm loving the hype (hype in a good way...see below!).

Last time that there was some positive hype like this it was for...PK Subban (then again...there was more hype for Subban and for a good reason...he's so exciting to watch!, but maybe the hype will slowly catch on with Gallagher...I'm already excited!). Maybe hype is not the proper word here?!

Have you seen him play a few times? Can you describe his style? skating? comparisons? (style? heart? grit? skill level? etc). Chances of making the WJC team? (last time I read that the coach was very happy with his warrior play/determination/effort/hard work,etc).

Go Gallagher Go!!

Mr. Hab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-29-2011, 09:34 AM
Dagistitsyn

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hab View Post
I'm loving the hype (hype in a good way...see below!).

Last time that there was some positive hype like this it was for...PK Subban (then again...there was more hype for Subban and for a good reason...he's so exciting to watch!, but maybe the hype will slowly catch on with Gallagher...I'm already excited!). Maybe hype is not the proper word here?!

Have you seen him play a few times? Can you describe his style? skating? comparisons? (style? heart? grit? skill level? etc). Chances of making the WJC team? (last time I read that the coach was very happy with his warrior play/determination/effort/hard work,etc).

Go Gallagher Go!!
Obviously has slick hands and a very accurate shot. He can dangle and is very strong despite his size, just needs to work on his skating. I've heard he lacks the speed of most players his size who play in the NHL ( Gio, St.Louis, DD etc. ).. so I guess we have to hope he improves his skating.

Dagistitsyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-29-2011, 08:11 PM
MasterDecoy
Carlos Danger

vCash: 1707
Gallagher is gonna be our marchant

MasterDecoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-29-2011, 09:47 PM
Quarantesix
#Galchenyuk