HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > Canadian Junior Hockey > QMJHL

Blainville-Boisbriand Armada 2011-2012

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
08-29-2011, 02:17 AM
  #101
Whyaduck
Rookie User
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 18
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLBarmada View Post
Seems like were on the same page, I filly agree with you on Jensen, he showed why he's a 1st round pick, he could of scored 5 goals today no doubt, an I think Nikolaiev just looked a lost out there, he looks like an akward kid.

I still feel as though Denmark is the better team, and I think that the 1st period was 50/50. Goalies were the difference.
I'm not convinced that Denmark has a goalie able to win games for them. He was big in his net but his movements were poor and his first period showing was horrible. He had 1 save on 4 shots. Evidently it was not all his fault but he did not impress me one bit.

I will agree though that had Denmark remained more disciplined the games outcome may have been different. Although the Armada's PK (although too passive and stagnant) has been a strong point in the last few games killing off a coupe 5 on 3's and many penalties.

Whyaduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-29-2011, 06:58 AM
  #102
#57
Registered User
 
#57's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,319
vCash: 500
Michael Clarke is going to be such an offensive force for us.

#57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-29-2011, 10:23 AM
  #103
rick1042
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Verdun
Country: Canada
Posts: 266
vCash: 500
Was also at the game and agree with the comments.

I liked Bergeron and Clapperton myself. They are young and will not always be consistent but there are good things to work with for both players. Nikolaev is a terribly akward skater. His usefullness may be limited to playing the screen on the power-play.

For Denmark, Jensen was excellent and I also like Schultz. He didn't great linemates but his work ethic was solid and he made good decisions on the ice.

What will really hurt Denmark if yesterday was an idea of what kind of team they will be is the goaltending which was not up to par and also the defence. They do well when things are going their way but when the play breaks down, they just start scrambling. In international competition, against the opposition they will be facing, that can be a major issue for them.

Finally, i enjoyed my experience at the arena. The staff was very much informed of what was going on and they were able to inform myself and other members of the media what is going on with the building. Was told that the press galery will be ready for the first game of the year and that an antena would be installed by the end of the week as phones were not working in the rink. They also got me information I needed very quickly. The view of the ice is really good and the arena is very bright.

rick1042 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-29-2011, 12:32 PM
  #104
BLBarmada
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Quebec
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,385
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whyaduck View Post
I'm not convinced that Denmark has a goalie able to win games for them. He was big in his net but his movements were poor and his first period showing was horrible. He had 1 save on 4 shots. Evidently it was not all his fault but he did not impress me one bit.

I will agree though that had Denmark remained more disciplined the games outcome may have been different. Although the Armada's PK (although too passive and stagnant) has been a strong point in the last few games killing off a coupe 5 on 3's and
many penalties.
The Danish goalie just isnt up to par with our standards, at times the Armada PP was horrible.

BLBarmada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-30-2011, 09:36 AM
  #105
armadapersonnel
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLBarmada View Post
Hey all I just got back, took the bus and metro from the west island, 1st BLB is a nice town, Iove the rink it's really nice, much better then the verdump auditorium. The food is reasonably priced although it could be better.

The rink was 2/3 full about, the atmosphere was disappointing. They sound like a bunch of people who barely know hockey.


Marcoux got the start, IMO he stole the game for the Armada, he made several great saves, he stopped Jensen I believe it was and a breakaway, the goals weren't his fault. He didn't stand on his head the whole game but when the Armada needed a save he got it done, and he had a few beauties.

Oliver Picard, played sparingly, wasn't out often and he didnt do much.

Matt Provost, played often, did alright, nothing noteworthy, kinda disappointed from him.

Adam Hoyles, again played sparingly, doesn't look like a Major Junior caliber player, and I don't think he should be on the team.

Elie Berube, he was a disappointment, I expected more, he was on a pairing with Ouellet for almost all of his shifts, looked a little lost at times, and looked slow with the backwards skating. Didnt really effect the game.

Alex Micalef, if he's one of our OAs then get him out, If pretty sure it was him who gift wrapped Jensens 1st goal of the game which was a shorty, I didn't feel that he made a huge impression.


Xavier Ouellet, Man are screwed when he gets traded, he played with Berube, and 1 point he kept going out against Jensen's line, he and Jensen were always at it, and Berube won every time. Very impressed.

Overall our D sucks, they can't breakout or really defend, were Junior AAA caliber in this area.

The Fowards I got a read on are:

EJ Faust, scored a goal, looked alright, bottom line guy.

Jess Tanguy, again scored a goal, one of the better players but he wasn't out much.

JC Laflamme, he played great, battled really hard, skates well, brew really fast, he will be a top 6 guy here 1 day.

Chris Clapperton, disappointed, I expected more but he showed flashes, umm he should play top 6 for us.

Ilya Nikolaiev, scored a goal, looked good, played hard, another top 6 guy.

Mike Clarke, Looked pretty good.


Overall It's going to be aong but fun year.
do you actually watch the game out there ? i heard there is a spot opening for the armada scouting staff, they are wondering if you could fulfill the position with your great scouting reports that are 100% incorrect !! if your going to give feedback on players, please atleast know their age and position on the ice because ive read post and you dont even know if there defence or forward or young and an OA. You even confuse players for goals they gave up when they werent even on the ice . Seriously buddy, if you want to give feedback, atleast get some of it right and start to watch the game, heck look at the gamesheet then give feedback how a player did

armadapersonnel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-30-2011, 09:50 AM
  #106
armadapersonnel
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLBarmada View Post
Hey all I just got back, took the bus and metro from the west island, 1st BLB is a nice town, Iove the rink it's really nice, much better then the verdump auditorium. The food is reasonably priced although it could be better.

The rink was 2/3 full about, the atmosphere was disappointing. They sound like a bunch of people who barely know hockey.


Marcoux got the start, IMO he stole the game for the Armada, he made several great saves, he stopped Jensen I believe it was and a breakaway, the goals weren't his fault. He didn't stand on his head the whole game but when the Armada needed a save he got it done, and he had a few beauties.

Oliver Picard, played sparingly, wasn't out often and he didnt do much.

Matt Provost, played often, did alright, nothing noteworthy, kinda disappointed from him.

Adam Hoyles, again played sparingly, doesn't look like a Major Junior caliber player, and I don't think he should be on the team.

Elie Berube, he was a disappointment, I expected more, he was on a pairing with Ouellet for almost all of his shifts, looked a little lost at times, and looked slow with the backwards skating. Didnt really effect the game.

Alex Micalef, if he's one of our OAs then get him out, If pretty sure it was him who gift wrapped Jensens 1st goal of the game which was a shorty, I didn't feel that he made a huge impression.


Xavier Ouellet, Man are screwed when he gets traded, he played with Berube, and 1 point he kept going out against Jensen's line, he and Jensen were always at it, and Berube won every time. Very impressed.

Overall our D sucks, they can't breakout or really defend, were Junior AAA caliber in this area.

The Fowards I got a read on are:

EJ Faust, scored a goal, looked alright, bottom line guy.

Jess Tanguy, again scored a goal, one of the better players but he wasn't out much.

JC Laflamme, he played great, battled really hard, skates well, brew really fast, he will be a top 6 guy here 1 day.

Chris Clapperton, disappointed, I expected more but he showed flashes, umm he should play top 6 for us.

Ilya Nikolaiev, scored a goal, looked good, played hard, another top 6 guy.

Mike Clarke, Looked pretty good.


Overall It's going to be aong but fun year.
again...you give false reports

picard-just moving into the new club, hes going to make mistakes, overall he is a solid defencemen, its still exhibition

provost-3rd year in the league, played forward last year to answer ur question why he was forward in drummondville and moved back to d this year because there is no room on forward anymore. he was -3 against denmark.

hoyles- its his first year, give him credit he isnt scared and has some skill for a 94 small defencemen. let him adjust to the gamespeed and then we'll see how well he does.

berube- a 95 playing against elite international athletes, give the kid some credit. He wasnt here to make the team, he is here getting experience for the following years to come

micallef- look up his age, 19. that means his not an Over-Age player so he is going to stay, and the first goal was given up by provost on the powerplay. Dont know which arena you were at, but for his first game playing at home, he did alright

ouellet- will be the top d man no questions ask, wait till he has an experience partner to play with and not a young 95, his game will be elevated even that much more. not to mention he isnt going all out since he leaves for NHL camp within the next week

the defence will be a young group but still have some experience in the league, playing against a european team without any practice or game videos of the team, both forwards and defence did good. Dont forget the havent worked on any systems or PP or PK in practice, or have the two units even picked yet.

armadapersonnel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-30-2011, 12:06 PM
  #107
BLBarmada
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Quebec
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,385
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by armadapersonnel View Post
again...you give false reports

picard-just moving into the new club, hes going to make mistakes, overall he is a solid defencemen, its still exhibition

provost-3rd year in the league, played forward last year to answer ur question why he was forward in
drummondville and moved back to d this year because there is no room on forward anymore. he was -3 against denmark.

hoyles- its his first year, give him credit he isnt scared and has some skill for a 94 small defencemen. let him adjust to the gamespeed and
then we'll see how well he does.

berube- a 95 playing against elite international athletes, give the kid some credit. He wasnt here to make the team, he is here getting experience for the following years to come.


micallef- look up his age, 19. that means his not an Over-Age player so he is going to stay, and the first goal was given up by provost on the powerplay. Dont know which arena you were at, but for his first game playing at home, he did alright

ouellet- will be the top d man no questions ask, wait till he has
an experience partner to play with and not a young 95, his game will be elevated even that much more. not to mention he isnt going all out since he leaves for NHL camp within the next week

the defence will be a young group but still have some experience in the league, playing against a european team without any practice or game videos of the team, both forwards and defence did good. Dont forget the havent worked on any systems or PP or PK in practice, or have the two
units even picked yet.




I don't know what you were
watching, I gave my honest opinion, no where did I rip into Ouellet, and I stated that I had higher expectations from Berube.
Is it wrong to expect better ?


If you were at that game you would also know that they wore ****ing practice jerseys which didn't
make it easy to follow along. Your judging them on all the preseason games, I'm sayin what I saw. Instead of ripping some one why not post your own opinion ?


So what I referred to him as Adam, Arron Hoyles didn't look ready, you you'd should really specify the players age, height and position on the gamesheet, it helps.


Last edited by BLBarmada: 08-30-2011 at 12:12 PM.
BLBarmada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-30-2011, 12:19 PM
  #108
BLBarmada
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Quebec
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,385
vCash: 500
Just to clarify, when I said that Ouellet went head to head with Jensen and Berube won I meant Ouellet, typo there.

I believe the 91's are OA's this year yes ?

@Rick , Nikolaiev looks so akward on those skates, at first glance you think wtf ? But when he gets the puck he looks pretty good with it, I'm pretty sure he threw a big hit on one of the Danes, and well on if the Danes nailed one of our guys pretty hard.


Jensen was a force, Schultz played good inwas pretty impressed, the Danes should worry about their goalies.

BLBarmada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-30-2011, 03:26 PM
  #109
Whyaduck
Rookie User
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 18
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by armadapersonnel View Post
do you actually watch the game out there ? i heard there is a spot opening for the armada scouting staff, they are wondering if you could fulfill the position with your great scouting reports that are 100% incorrect !! if your going to give feedback on players, please atleast know their age and position on the ice because ive read post and you dont even know if there defence or forward or young and an OA. You even confuse players for goals they gave up when they werent even on the ice . Seriously buddy, if you want to give feedback, atleast get some of it right and start to watch the game, heck look at the gamesheet then give feedback how a player did
I'm sure we would all appreciate your post game feedback. Each person looks at a game differently and judges a players performance based on biased personal criteria. The more people we have giving their feedback on the games, the more we will be able to evaluate the team. So don't hesitate to join in, healthy debates are fine...attacking someones analyse is by far the easiest thing to do.

Whyaduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-30-2011, 04:11 PM
  #110
BLBarmada
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Quebec
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,385
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whyaduck View Post
I'm sure we would all appreciate your post game feedback. Each person looks at a game differently and judges a players performance based on biased personal criteria. The more people we have giving their feedback on the games, the more we will be able to evaluate the team. So don't hesitate to join in, healthy debates are fine...attacking someone
s analyse is by far the easiest thing to do.

Don't worry about him, it's clear he has nothing better to do, he joined the site just to attack my post, pretty funny how were all on the same page here, I geuss were all 100% wrong.


If he does work for the Armada he won't for long.

BLBarmada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-30-2011, 08:30 PM
  #111
#57
Registered User
 
#57's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,319
vCash: 500
About Matt Provost I was the one wondering why the heck he was playing forward in the first exhibition game in Drummondville. Everytime I saw him last year he played D and on every hockey sites he's listed as a D. But I did some research and saw a couple of videos where he was indeed playing up front. Anyway he must not have been playing on forward too often. He's way more effective on D anyway.

----

Narbonne going to Philadelphia's camp:

Blainville-Boisbriand Aubry Pierre-Marc Detroit
Blainville-Boisbriand Bérubé Jean-Francois Los Angeles
Blainville-Boisbriand Kabanov Kirill New York Islanders
Blainville-Boisbriand Lefebvre Phillipe Montréal
Blainville-Boisbriand Narbonne Jonathan Philadelphie
Blainville-Boisbriand Ouellet Xavier Detroit
Blainville-Boisbriand Parkes Trevor Detroit
Blainville-Boisbriand Roussel Charles-Olivier Nashville

#57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-31-2011, 07:37 PM
  #112
#57
Registered User
 
#57's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,319
vCash: 500
Jean-Christophe Plouffe has been cut by the Armada.

We will be rocking a Marcoux/Racicot tandem this year.

Anyone going to the games tomorrow and Friday?

#57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-31-2011, 07:48 PM
  #113
BLBarmada
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Quebec
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,385
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by #57 View Post
Jean-Christophe Plouffe has been cut by the Armada.

We will be rocking a Marcoux/Racicot tandem this year.

Anyone going to the games tomorrow and Friday?
I might go, who they playing ?

BLBarmada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-31-2011, 08:49 PM
  #114
#57
Registered User
 
#57's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,319
vCash: 500
Rouyn tomorrow and Val D'Or on Friday. Would be nice if you could scout those games for us man!

Last two pre-season games! Regular season schedule for September:

09 BLB @ RIM
11 BLB @ QUE
16 GAT @ BLB (VOX)
18 QUE @ BLB
22 SHA @ BLB
23 BLB @ GAT
24 DRU @ BLB
28 SJ @ BLB
30 RN @ BLB (VOX)


Last edited by #57: 08-31-2011 at 09:44 PM.
#57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-31-2011, 11:08 PM
  #115
Whyaduck
Rookie User
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 18
vCash: 500
I'm going to both the Huskies and the game against the Foreurs. I'll once again post what I thought of the match. Good game to those who will be there

Whyaduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-31-2011, 11:14 PM
  #116
BLBarmada
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Quebec
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,385
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by #57 View Post
Rouyn tomorrow and Val D'Or on Friday. Would be nice if you could scout those games for us man!

Last two pre-season games! Regular season schedule for September:

09 BLB @ RIM
11 BLB @ QUE
16 GAT @ BLB (VOX)
18 QUE @ BLB
22 SHA @ BLB
23 BLB @ GAT
24 DRU @ BLB
28 SJ @ BLB
30 RN @ BLB (VOX)


Can't go tmr night, school night, Friday I might.

BLBarmada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-01-2011, 06:11 PM
  #117
#57
Registered User
 
#57's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,319
vCash: 500
Cole Hawes and Vincent Richer playing their first game with the team.

Hawes with an early goal.

#57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-01-2011, 06:11 PM
  #118
#57
Registered User
 
#57's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,319
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whyaduck View Post
I'm going to both the Huskies and the game against the Foreurs. I'll once again post what I thought of the match. Good game to those who will be there
Whooohoooo !

#57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-01-2011, 06:46 PM
  #119
#57
Registered User
 
#57's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,319
vCash: 500
4-1 BLB through one period !

#57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-01-2011, 09:57 PM
  #120
Whyaduck
Rookie User
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 18
vCash: 500
What a blowout. The Armada has been charged with bestiality after violating the Huskies 10-2. The Armada looked as dominant as the scoreboard showed, the rink was tipped in their favor the entire time along with the shots on net which were around 40-20. Offense was great, defense was good, Marcoux was solid. The Armada were a bit shaky on the special teams starting the game off but by the third period they we're much improved. The team played a very physical game and kept pressure on the huskies for an entire 60 minutes. Good game, 10-2, enough said.

Here's my player by player analysis (don't forget this is a fan analysis, I'm no coach and I'm just giving my opinion of what I saw) :

Marcoux: Solid in his net, showed brilliance on the PK and composure on a few 2 on 1's. Got one sniped past him, but it was far from his fault. I liked his performance. Wasn't challenged much but showed up when he needed to.

Anderson: Guy played like a homing missile throwing himself at guys all game long. He also played a much more offensively minded game all the while keeping the physical and positional defensive play active. Good game.

Tanguy: Hat Trick game for Jess Tanguy, kept his physical presence, not the fastest guy but made scoring look easy with his calm and collected offensive playing. Helps to have the shot he possesses.

Micallef: Most improved player on the team when compared to the game against Denmark. Played a composed physical game and was well positioned. Didn't give up the puck. It's a good step forward.

Nikolaev: Again, shows skill but lacks the energy and awareness to use it. Overall was below what I would like to see from him. He isn't playing top 6 hockey.

Howes: Good game from Howes. Was very active in the play and worked hard each shift. Shows some skill though nothing fancy. What I liked was that he kept the game simple and scored two goals (kind of weird ones) out of net presence and mixing it up in the play. Had a hat-tick goal waved off.

Ouellet: Good all around game, nothing spectacular but help the Huskies PK on edge with a killer slap shot and was very responsible on the back end. Him and Narbonne were complementing each other very well.

Clapperton: He's got Speed, he's got skill, but he doesnt seem to be inclined to go and get the puck himself. Wasn't very visible during the first two periods. showed up for the third but still wasn't the threat this guy can be.

Narbonne: Works very well with Ouellet on the PP, good passing from Narbonne and did well drawing the forwards then dishing the one-timer to Ouellet. Good overall game from Narbonne.

Pouliot: Not much other than physicality from Pouliot. Got into a fight but took more than he handed out in terms of punches. I think he impressed people during that fight by not falling to the ice after taking at least 10 consecutive punches straight on the cheek. Lost the fight against Quevillon but kept at it.

Bergeron: Talk about a guy who appears more on the scoreboard than on the ice. Other than the third period this guy was invisible but boy was he dishing out the puck for goals all game long. He's fast as well. Great game by Bergeron, I hope we see more of this kind of play from him.

Clarke: His hands are undeniable, and he proved it making fun of an opposing D during the third period. Not much on the scoreboard (an assist) but kept the pressure up during the entire game and was great on a line with Hawes.

Laflamme: Hat trick for Laflamme. Kept the energy up, wasn't as apparent as last game but did a good job nonetheless. Got a nice goal on a 4 on 1 (I commend that 4 on 1, simplifying the opportunity by not excessively passing the puck on the play). Got an even better goal with a late third period slapper.

Paquette: Didn't see much of him. Lost a fight, thats about it.

Lemieux: scored a powerplay goal but I can't say I saw much of him during the game.

Provost: Decent game, nothing bad to say about his play tonight.

Faust, Hoyles and Richer: Didn't see much of any of the three. Faust got an assist on the last goal, Hoyles didn't show (which is a good thing) and I couldn't even confirm if Richer was in the line-up.

Top 3 Players (vs Rouyn-Noranda)
1-Jess Tanguy
2-Tolivier Bergeron
3-Cole Hawes
----------------------------------------------------
Ambiance at the arena was very slightly improved, I believe I heard the crowd join into a ''Hey Oh!'' cheer during the second period but either way I still expect more from the 1837 people in attendance. During the third period, the arena was practically emptying itself of people who were leaving early to skip the traffic...after a 10-2 win guys, congratulate the team, why not?


Last edited by Whyaduck: 09-01-2011 at 10:03 PM.
Whyaduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-01-2011, 11:31 PM
  #121
Canadianboy22
Rookie User
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2
vCash: 500
is faust signed? if not what are his chances of making the team?

Canadianboy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-02-2011, 12:33 AM
  #122
BLBarmada
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Quebec
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,385
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadianboy22 View Post
is faust signed? if not what are his chances of making the team?
I don't think he is, I've only seen him once, but I think it's possible.

BLBarmada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-02-2011, 06:29 AM
  #123
#57
Registered User
 
#57's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,319
vCash: 500
What a massacre! Thanks for the report man. Are you going tonight as well?

As for Faust, I think he is signed, but I am not sure about him making the team. Coach Houle always seems to play him on the 4th line. He might end up being an affiliated player.

Tonight is our last pre-season game, so we'll see.

#57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-02-2011, 07:50 AM
  #124
#57
Registered User
 
#57's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,319
vCash: 500
Tanguy - Lemieux - Clarke seems to be our 1st line, they've been very good all throughout the pre-season.

Kabanov could play on a line with Nikolaev and perhaps Hawes, Bergeron, Plouffe or Laflamme... we definitely have options here.

What position does Kabanov play anyway? Is he a center?

#57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-02-2011, 11:50 AM
  #125
Whyaduck
Rookie User
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 18
vCash: 500
I'll be at the game tonight. I'm looking forward to it
NHL.com has Kabanov listed as a left winger, I have no idea if he can play center now and again though.

Good game to those who will be present vs Val d'or.

Whyaduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:09 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.