HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > General Fantasy Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
General Fantasy Talk Forum for fantasy leagues, mock and all time drafts, and hockey video games.

Dedicated Fantasy Hockey Manager looking for a Deep Keeper League

Old
08-31-2011, 06:55 PM
Crossed

vCash: 500
Dedicated Fantasy Hockey Manager looking for a Deep Keeper League

Hey guys, long time reader here but I don't usually post,

I'm looking to join a Keeper fantasy hockey league, preferably a really deep one with salary cap and the works, but open to anything. I'd definitely prefer to start in a new one (get your own team and everything) but taking over a previous team would be fine too.

I've successfully been running a rotisserie-style hockey league on yahoo with 16 teams for the past 3 years, and our current system works really well. We don't want to fix something that isn't broken by moving to a keeper league format, so we're sticking with the regular re-draft each year.

I'm active, always looking to make moves and I feel like I know my stuff. Willing to pay to play.

It will be my first time doing a keeper league format but I'm looking forward to it!

Pm, reply or whatever if you need a manager.

Crossed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-31-2011, 10:40 PM
wildrule

I'm just gonna jump in on this thread for the sake of saving myself from writing the same thing. I'm also looking for a league and am very dedicated and experienced. PM or reply here also.

P.S. Thanks for saving me some time Crossed. Ha Ha

wildrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-02-2011, 01:48 PM
Cannibal Ox

I got a first year keeper league that is looking for some dedicated and knowledgeable managers. It's a 14 team H-2-H league with settings as shown below. You'll be required to select 8 keepers each season. Take note that this league has a LIVE AUCTION DRAFT.

Roster Positions: 3 C, 3 LW, 3 RW, W, F, 4 D, Util, 2 G, 5 BN, 2 IR

Forwards/Defensemen Stat Categories: Goals (G), Assists (A), Plus/Minus (+/-), Penalty Minutes (PIM), Powerplay Points (PPP), Shorthanded Points (SHP), Game-Winning Goals (GWG), Shots on Goal (SOG), Faceoffs Won (FW)

Goaltenders Stat Categories: Wins (W), Losses (L), Goals Against Average (GAA), Save Percentage (SV%), Shutouts (SHO)

There are additional special rules/settings for determining draft order and auction draft budgets for the following season's draft. This is all specified in the league message board.

Draft day/time is open to change depending on league availability.

All we ask is that you be active throughout the entire season. Deadbeat managers will be replaced immediately!

Cannibal Ox is offline   Reply With Quote