HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

remember when i said jagr will win art ross

Closed Thread

Old
10-08-2005, 01:08 AM
pens66-87

vCash: 500
remember when i said jagr will win art ross

i told u why,he the #1 man again, he plays sooo much better as the one true star on a team, he is sooooo good with the new rules, did u see his behind pass yesterday, simply amazing, he will have like 135 points this season

Old
10-08-2005, 01:14 AM
NYR fan 2

Send a message via AIM to NYR fan 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pens66-87
i told u why,he the #1 man again, he plays sooo much better as the one true star on a team, he is sooooo good with the new rules, did u see his behind pass yesterday, simply amazing, he will have like 135 points this season
that would be awesome, and with the new rules, not out of the question

if he gets close to 135 points this season, the rangers will be the #5, #6, or #7 seed in the east come playoff time.

Old
10-08-2005, 01:41 AM
Edge

Well I think people have forgotten the last couple of years just who amazingly talented Jagr is. On pure talent he is one of the top players in the world from the last 15 years and right up there all time.

With his size, strength and just natural ability when he is determined he is almost impossible to stop.

I remember commenting as well that if Jagr is truly dedicated there is no reason that he isn't a 50 goal, 100 point player even at 33/34. He's just that gifted. Heck half efforts still net him 80 points.

Closed Thread