HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Hockey Talk by Country > Russia

Youth hockey in Russia

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
09-07-2011, 03:11 AM
  #101
vorky
@vorkywh24
 
vorky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 6,425
vCash: 500
fredrikstad
I read interesting interview of Medvedev, KHL boss. He said about khl nhl tranfer agreement which should work like this: do you want a player of khl team? Ok, make a deal with his khl team... no free leaving from khl. It seems to be like in soccer IMO.

Если мы добьемся для лиги международного статуса, о чем сейчас идет речь, и будем иметь поддержку со стороны правительства, то тогда окажемся с НХЛ в равных условиях. Просто выкупать контракты или расторгать их станет невозможно, а будет полноценный трансферный рынок. Это не означает, что в НХЛ станет невозможно уехать, но тогда иностранный клуб будет обязан сначала провести переговоры как с российской командой, так и с лигой. И со всеми достичь договоренности по цене за игрока, которая будет адекватной затратам на его воспитание.
http://www.khl.ru/news/2011/9/6/33384.html

vorky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-07-2011, 03:19 AM
  #102
Alessandro Seren Rosso
Hockey's Future Staff
 
Alessandro Seren Rosso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Europe
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 4,342
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Alessandro Seren Rosso Send a message via MSN to Alessandro Seren Rosso
To get better players, attract more fans

__________________
Алексей Черепанов навсегда в наших сердцах
Alessandro Seren Rosso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-07-2011, 03:20 AM
  #103
Alessandro Seren Rosso
Hockey's Future Staff
 
Alessandro Seren Rosso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Europe
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 4,342
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Alessandro Seren Rosso Send a message via MSN to Alessandro Seren Rosso
Quote:
Originally Posted by vorky View Post
fredrikstad
I read interesting interview of Medvedev, KHL boss. He said about khl nhl tranfer agreement which should work like this: do you want a player of khl team? Ok, make a deal with his khl team... no free leaving from khl. It seems to be like in soccer IMO.

Если мы добьемся для лиги международного статуса, о чем сейчас идет речь, и будем иметь поддержку со стороны правительства, то тогда окажемся с НХЛ в равных условиях. Просто выкупать контракты или расторгать их станет невозможно, а будет полноценный трансферный рынок. Это не означает, что в НХЛ станет невозможно уехать, но тогда иностранный клуб будет обязан сначала провести переговоры как с российской командой, так и с лигой. И со всеми достичь договоренности по цене за игрока, которая будет адекватной затратам на его воспитание.
http://www.khl.ru/news/2011/9/6/33384.html
Well, this is the way to go but the NHL will never accept this.

Alessandro Seren Rosso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-07-2011, 03:20 AM
  #104
vorky
@vorkywh24
 
vorky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 6,425
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by fredrikstad View Post
I completely agreed with you on this one.
NHL teams (and chl) should not be allowed to draft europeans. It is a free world,and europeans should have the oportunity to choose wich team they want to play for,and sign to.
It`s not fair that players like Omark and Linus Klasen have to work on "slavery"contracts in AHL,making 65k a year. Players like them,can easily make 500k in sweeden,so AHL it`s not atractive at all for skilled players like them.

So pleace. Free the europians from the draft.
I have no problem with NHL/KHL draft if they draft Europeans. It is their rule, when they like socialism, let them be. I have big problem when especially NHL teams (means also chl) lure Europeans for free or at best for funny money to play in NA.

simply said: NJ drafted Adam Larsson, do they want to play in NA? Ok, pay money to Skellefteć. And not 200-300 000 USD, but NJ should make a deal with Skellefteć about prize. Skellefteć wants 2 milions USD? ok, pay it. Problem solved

vorky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-07-2011, 03:23 AM
  #105
Alessandro Seren Rosso
Hockey's Future Staff
 
Alessandro Seren Rosso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Europe
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 4,342
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Alessandro Seren Rosso Send a message via MSN to Alessandro Seren Rosso
Tikhonov gave a good interview. Виктор Тихонов: «Новое поколение наших ребят намного лучше приезжающих в КХЛ легионеров»

and also

Считаю, что предстоящий сезон будет намного интереснее прошлого. Возвращение правила, по которому каждый клуб обязан включать в заявку на матч двух молодых хоккеистов, даст импульс всему чемпионату. Ведь мы видим, что у нас выросло новое поколение талантливых ребят. Они уже в предсезонных матчах показали, что намного лучше приезжающих к нам легионеров.

- Вы всегда выступали за жесткий лимит на иностранцев.

– Введение такого лимита – мера правильная. Если бы не это ограничение, наши молодые ребята, наверное, так и не смогли бы заявить о себе.

And he is right

Alessandro Seren Rosso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-07-2011, 03:26 AM
  #106
vorky
@vorkywh24
 
vorky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 6,425
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessandro Seren Rosso View Post
Well, this is the way to go but the NHL will never accept this.
Unfortunately I have to share your opinion... at least it is positive to hear such words. We will see in future. If NHL agreed, more 17y old russians would leave KHL/MHL.. like Grigorenko and Kamaev this summer. IMO it could be result of this agreement.

vorky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-07-2011, 03:34 AM
  #107
vorky
@vorkywh24
 
vorky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 6,425
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessandro Seren Rosso View Post
Tikhonov gave a good interview. Виктор Тихонов: «Новое поколение наших ребят намного лучше приезжающих в КХЛ легионеров»

and also

Считаю, что предстоящий сезон будет намного интереснее прошлого. Возвращение правила, по которому каждый клуб обязан включать в заявку на матч двух молодых хоккеистов, даст импульс всему чемпионату. Ведь мы видим, что у нас выросло новое поколение талантливых ребят. Они уже в предсезонных матчах показали, что намного лучше приезжающих к нам легионеров.

- Вы всегда выступали за жесткий лимит на иностранцев.

– Введение такого лимита – мера правильная. Если бы не это ограничение, наши молодые ребята, наверное, так и не смогли бы заявить о себе.

And he is right
generally I dont like restrictions, limits etc. but this one is ok IMO. Problem of KHL managers is no vision for future... They are not used to build team, they just buy stars and want to win cup. Look at SKA, stars and no result. I like what CSKA has done since Supler came. They have 5 (?) juniors in KHL, Gusev-Prokhorkin-Kucherov play power plays, solid TOI (at least in Kosice tourney what I watched).

vorky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-07-2011, 06:05 AM
  #108
cska78
Registered User
 
cska78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: USA
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 10,617
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to cska78 Send a message via Yahoo to cska78
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessandro Seren Rosso View Post
Tikhonov gave a good interview. Виктор Тихонов: «Новое поколение наших ребят намного лучше приезжающих в КХЛ легионеров»

and also

Считаю, что предстоящий сезон будет намного интереснее прошлого. Возвращение правила, по которому каждый клуб обязан включать в заявку на матч двух молодых хоккеистов, даст импульс всему чемпионату. Ведь мы видим, что у нас выросло новое поколение талантливых ребят. Они уже в предсезонных матчах показали, что намного лучше приезжающих к нам легионеров.

- Вы всегда выступали за жесткий лимит на иностранцев.

– Введение такого лимита – мера правильная. Если бы не это ограничение, наши молодые ребята, наверное, так и не смогли бы заявить о себе.

And he is right
I disagree, now two players in every team will ride a pine, instead of playing in the MHL. Most of them will not see any ice-time plane and simple

cska78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-07-2011, 06:11 AM
  #109
Alessandro Seren Rosso
Hockey's Future Staff
 
Alessandro Seren Rosso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Europe
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 4,342
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Alessandro Seren Rosso Send a message via MSN to Alessandro Seren Rosso
I don't agree. When there was this rule Petrov had quite some time with Ak Bars some years ago. And CSKA is doing a great job with youngsters. Also Magnitka. Damn, even Vityaz has some good juniors, Tikhonov is right when he talks about youngsters, it's a good moment for them now and we need to strike while the iron's hot

Alessandro Seren Rosso is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:19 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.