HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

GDT: Canadians @ New York Rangers - 10/2 5:05pm (PS)

Closed Thread

Old
10-07-2005, 03:50 PM
bcrt2000

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fletch
if Rucchin and Hossa played more even strength together, perhaps they would've generated another shot on goal.
I guess I implied they were creating stuff together, maybe they weren't, but on special teams when they weren't on the ice at the same time (or I didn't notice both of them on together) Hossa had great positioning and was always ready to battle along the boards, and Rucchin was strong on the puck and had patience as well.

Old
10-07-2005, 03:53 PM
bcrt2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefly
I ****ing wish.

Watched them on Conan last night, that's as close as I'll get. Wanted to go see them in Buffalo but it's just too much money for me.
Original of the Species was incredible

I got to see U2 in Toronto on the 3rd show, it was incredible. They called BB King and we sung happy birthday to BB, and at the end of the show they pulled up a local band from the crowd and they started playing Out of Control and were really good, the crowd was going nuts, and then mid song U2 took over and finished it off

Old
10-07-2005, 03:55 PM
Firefly

Send a message via AIM to Firefly Send a message via Skype™ to Firefly
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcrt2000
Original of the Species was incredible

I got to see U2 in Toronto on the 3rd show, it was incredible. They called BB King and we sung happy birthday to BB, and at the end of the show they pulled up a local band from the crowd and they started playing Out of Control and were really good, the crowd was going nuts, and then mid song U2 took over and finished it off
I hate you.

Old
10-07-2005, 04:33 PM
in the hall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melrose_Jr.
How'd you like the "Thank You" banner? I mean, what the hell can annyone do with a banner that says "Thank You" on it?
how about the thank you warm up jerseys they wore

i didnt even notice it till my friend pointed it out and they were making fun of it since they werent hockey fans and just about everything centered around thanking us fans, how many times did they thank us over the PA

i agree fletch, the game was boring, but i dont know if it was because of the rules (though i guess it could be), just because the rangers were short handed so often

and the cups, that was ridiculous, they should have given them out pregame like they did the banners

Old
10-07-2005, 04:42 PM
Forechecker

Send a message via AIM to Forechecker
Quote:
Originally Posted by in the hall
and the cups, that was ridiculous, they should have given them out pregame like they did the banners
You know, I was thinking about that. The only thing I could figure was that they didn't want to risk the mini-Cups being launched onto the ice if/when the Rangers stunk up the joint.

Old
10-07-2005, 07:13 PM
bcrt2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefly
I hate you.
if its any consolation, the DVD (Chicago) is coming out in 5 weeks

Old
10-08-2005, 03:29 PM
in the hall

if anyone wants any media.. here are some pix i took with my phone, my friend hasnt sent me his digicam pix yet.. they're cool i think

they're better when they're minimized, i think im gonna make the blue one my wallpaper somehow.. other pix i took sucked (used the zoom and that was garbage lol)

Last edited by in the hall: 08-07-2006 at 03:11 AM.
Closed Thread