HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

MICHAEL SCHUMACHER scored the first two goals of the game for Team Francis

Old
09-03-2011, 02:04 AM
Reaper45

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Reaper45
Quote:
Originally Posted by cnshockey View Post
I've never once said Gibson was a bust. All I said is people are hyping him like he's going to be a guy who pushes Quick and Berny out of the organization and be the starter of the future. I just saw a lot of things in his game I don't like.

As for Toffoli, he didn't make the WJC and from the two times I've seen him, he's been awful. What I said of Toffoli was based off of what I've seen. I doubt anyone in this thread actually watched this game and people were already making comparisons to Zetty and Franzen.

I'm really sick of this board and everyone going after me. I'm just gunna stop posting here since its obvious I'm the most hated on this board...

Reaper45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-03-2011, 05:19 PM
McSorley 33

CNS....this is a message board and people give and take opinions; your taking it too seriously.

McSorley 33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-08-2011, 11:34 PM
saska sault

Schumacer has looked good so far in the Soo, he has headed back to LA development camp. Since he is drafted out of Sweden, he could potentially stay with Manchester in the AHL, but I dont see that being a good option. He does look huge out there, and seemed to get involved physically. His speed isnt the greatest, but I like the comparison of Johan Franzen from what I have seen. He needs some work on the NA game, but I can see him putting up 20 goals no problem in the OHL this year, with the potential to be much higher if he can stick his butt in front of the net.

saska sault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-08-2011, 11:42 PM
DAkings20
Kings can't score

Thanks for the Schumacher updates

DAkings20 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
09-09-2011, 01:41 AM
Flour Child
Unleavened User

vCash: 383
Quote:
Originally Posted by saska sault View Post
Schumacer has looked good so far in the Soo, he has headed back to LA development camp. Since he is drafted out of Sweden, he could potentially stay with Manchester in the AHL, but I dont see that being a good option. He does look huge out there, and seemed to get involved physically. His speed isnt the greatest, but I like the comparison of Johan Franzen from what I have seen. He needs some work on the NA game, but I can see him putting up 20 goals no problem in the OHL this year, with the potential to be much higher if he can stick his butt in front of the net.
How are his hockey smarts?

Flour Child is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
09-09-2011, 08:44 AM
salami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bunny Foo Foo View Post
How are his hockey smarts?
Doesn't matter. He's the Stig!!!

salami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-09-2011, 11:03 PM
saska sault

Schumacher looks like hes got a pretty high IQ level. He keeps his head up pretty well for a Euro, whos fresh to the NA game. I have noticed he looks alot bigger then 6'3". His slow feet should be helped by the fact the Hounds have an olympic skater as a skating coach. He is not scared to go in the dirty areas, and seems to throw his weight around. Will post updates throughout the year, once he returns from LA camp, and gets into some exhibiton and regular season action.

saska sault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-09-2011, 11:18 PM
TwoForRoughing
Let's do it again!

Quote:
Schumacher looks like hes got a pretty high IQ level. He keeps his head up pretty well for a Euro, whos fresh to the NA game. I have noticed he looks alot bigger then 6'3". His slow feet should be helped by the fact the Hounds have an olympic skater as a skating coach. He is not scared to go in the dirty areas, and seems to throw his weight around. Will post updates throughout the year, once he returns from LA camp, and gets into some exhibiton and regular season action.
Why did he drop to the seventh round? It can't be just the euro-factor. Something else must of led the Kings to take Michael Mersch and Joel Lowry over him...

TwoForRoughing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-09-2011, 11:38 PM
King'sPawn
Enjoy the chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoKingsGoo View Post
Why did he drop to the seventh round? It can't be just the euro-factor. Something else must of led the Kings to take Michael Mersch and Joel Lowry over him...
He wasn't getting a whole lot of minutes, and was playing in a lesser league. There were questions on what sort of opportunities he'd get.

Michael Futa, Kings co-director of amateur scouting, convinced Owen Sound to draft him in the import draft in the first round. He was than subsequently traded to the Soo, where he will likely get a lot of ice time.

Either way, I'm very excited about him. I think he'll have a great year in the OHL.

King'sPawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-10-2011, 05:08 PM
Mike The Franchise

Quote:
Thank you so much, can't wait for the updates

Mike The Franchise is offline   Reply With Quote