HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Colorado - Toronto

Old
09-09-2011, 12:44 AM
csanadi19

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vsevolod Bobrov View Post
ROFL. Schenn > Landeskog + Jones + Barrie.

HF knows what's up now.
Rofl Stastny > Schenn

Non leaf fans know whats up

csanadi19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-09-2011, 01:57 AM
Isles_Guy*

Send a message via Yahoo to Isles_Guy*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamal007 View Post
I'm not talking about his giveaways/takeaways. I'm talking about his hits. When Phanuef hits, he goes out of position and drills the guy. When Schenn hits, he separates the player from the puck and picks up the puck or a teammate picks it up. I doubt those count in the giveaway/takeaway stat and even if they do, the stat keeping is terrible on that, just as it is on hits and other subjective stats.
sure they count is just his ratio is horrendous, you cant say all of it is subjective... he plays just as many home games as away games im sure his stats are just as inflated at home as anybody else

maybe moreso because they breathe hockey in toronto and worship their players but we dont know that

Isles_Guy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-09-2011, 04:48 AM
mytor4*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew311 View Post

Luke Schenn
Clarke MacArthur
Greg McKegg

Gabriel Landeskog
David Jones
Tyson Barrie
Very good proposal.Must admit this is one of the few Leaf proposal that is not lopsided in the Leafs direction or the Avs direction.
Not sure how good Landeskog will turn out but than again if your looking for a defensive one-dimensional d-men than you can't go wrong with Schenn

mytor4* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-09-2011, 05:46 AM
Man Bear Pig

Quote:
Originally Posted by harpie View Post
Very good proposal.Must admit this is one of the few Leaf proposal that is not lopsided in the Leafs direction or the Avs direction.
Not sure how good Landeskog will turn out but than again if your looking for a defensive one-dimensional d-men than you can't go wrong with Schenn
I love it when people cap a KIDS potential because he has that label. It's gonna be a great feeling when Schenn starts producing decent point totals. If he actually received any PP time like just about any d-man in this league he'd put some points up. Go look at the Bobby Orr-esque goal he scored last season. We haven't even seen what this guy can do. He's a smart player and smart players find ways.

Man Bear Pig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-09-2011, 06:20 AM
edro*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man Bear Pig View Post
I love it when people cap a KIDS potential because he has that label. It's gonna be a great feeling when Schenn starts producing decent point totals. If he actually received any PP time like just about any d-man in this league he'd put some points up. Go look at the Bobby Orr-esque goal he scored last season. We haven't even seen what this guy can do. He's a smart player and smart players find ways.
I'm not seeing it

edro* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-09-2011, 11:13 AM
Injury Prone Stastny
Can't Trade Me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by harpie View Post
I believe it is lopsided in the Leafs direction. Why? Because Colorado is in need of wingers, not defense. The Leafs get what they want, the Avalanche don't. Value-wise, sure it's fair, maybe needs a little work. But in terms of needs, it is very lopsided.

Injury Prone Stastny is offline   Reply With Quote