HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Official 2012-13 Ticket Exchange Thread

Old
09-05-2011, 05:39 PM
HernzNation

vCash: 500
hey guys, just wondering if anybody here is selling or knows of someone who is selling tickets to the home opener (pairs or fours, or anything really). I don't mind paying above face value, because quite frankly, I've become used to it since I have no choice Thanks, in advance!

Also, if someone has any connections with tickets in Montreal, I've been trying unsuccessfully so far to land some tickets for the game on my b-day, Sat Oct.22nd in Montreal. Any info is appreciated, thanks.

HernzNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-06-2011, 11:48 AM
ACC1224
Steelers 2 - 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACC1224 View Post
I will have some pairs available(Purple). PM me any serious inquiries.
I'm looking to move my two pre-season games first,

vs Ottawa Sept 12
vs Buffalo Sept 23

$75/pair, Purple section 323 row 17 seat 3&4

There will be regular season as well once I determine which games I don't want to attend myself.

When selling the regular season games I give priority to whoever takes the preseason games.

ACC1224 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-06-2011, 09:41 PM
bruyns

2 Questions

Does anyone know when tickets go on sale to the public?

Anyone willing to sell me tickets for when the Caps are in town?

bruyns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-06-2011, 10:09 PM
Phion Keneuf
Top Dawg Ent.

Quote:

vs Ottawa Sept 12
vs Buffalo Sept 23

There will be regular season as well once I determine which games I don't want to attend myself.

When selling the regular season games I give priority to whoever takes the preseason games.
i might be interested, depends if i work, i'll let you know when i get my schedule

Phion Keneuf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-07-2011, 01:08 PM
Diurea

Quote:

vs Ottawa Sept 12
vs Buffalo Sept 23

PM'ed Thanks

Diurea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-07-2011, 05:45 PM
Leafs24Seven*

Just to give others an idea of what tickets are going for, for the first 2 games at the ACC. (this may not represent all people selling, just my experience) I get my ticks from a ticket agent/broker/scalper (organizer of nhl tickets and tours for the senators mainly) for the Leafs when in Ottawa, but tried last season for the first 2 games ... last year, 2 lowers for the mtl/leafs home opener he wanted $350 each, 11 rows from the ice i forget the section but not corners or behind the goal, (did not buy) and the 2nd game vs the sens was $250 each section 118 row 10, which i bought. My buddy went online the day ticks went on sale and got us each a single for game one/home opener last yr and saved us $100plus even tho we didnt sit together. This yr, i just got confirmation for 2 tickets 11 rows from the ice same section for $275 (an increase of $25) Didnt ask about game 1 ticks, gonna get singles again. A lot of $$$$ for a game, but still cheaper than ebay or stub hub for 11th row from the ice where the Leafs shoot twice. I do not sell tickets, just passing some info for ppl who might want to know.

Leafs24Seven* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-08-2011, 06:54 AM
Toasterman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafs24Seven View Post
Just to give others an idea of what tickets are going for, for the first 2 games at the ACC. (this may not represent all people selling, just my experience) I get my ticks from a ticket agent/broker/scalper (organizer of nhl tickets and tours for the senators mainly) for the Leafs when in Ottawa, but tried last season for the first 2 games ... last year, 2 lowers for the mtl/leafs home opener he wanted $350 each, 11 rows from the ice i forget the section but not corners or behind the goal, (did not buy) and the 2nd game vs the sens was $250 each section 118 row 10, which i bought. My buddy went online the day ticks went on sale and got us each a single for game one/home opener last yr and saved us $100plus even tho we didnt sit together. This yr, i just got confirmation for 2 tickets 11 rows from the ice same section for $275 (an increase of $25) Didnt ask about game 1 ticks, gonna get singles again. A lot of $$$$ for a game, but still cheaper than ebay or stub hub for 11th row from the ice where the Leafs shoot twice. I do not sell tickets, just passing some info for ppl who might want to know.
I've looked on stubhub and the Leafs have to have the highest re-sell prices in the NHL. It's insane.

Toasterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-08-2011, 09:24 AM
unstuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toasterman View Post
I've looked on stubhub and the Leafs have to have the highest re-sell prices in the NHL. It's insane.
they are among the highest in all sports for regular season games, it's quite sickening

unstuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-08-2011, 09:33 AM
ACC1224
Steelers 2 - 1

Quote:
Shouldn't be that way. Scalpers have been taking a bath for years.

Old
09-09-2011, 05:20 PM
Toasterman

Given the choice would you take:

A - Leafs vs Canadiens in Montreal @Bell Center in upper bowl

B - Leafs vs anyone in Toronto @ACC in lower bowl

Old
09-09-2011, 06:21 PM
Kessel>Seguin +
Not Even A Big Fan!!

Quote:
Shouldn't be that way. Scalpers have been taking a bath for years.
The ****** ones that stand outside at game time take a bath. Most guys unload them far before that and make some good money

Kessel>Seguin + is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-09-2011, 09:41 PM
IcedTwoTimer

tor vs buff

game sold.

Last edited by IcedTwoTimer: 09-11-2011 at 05:27 PM. Reason: game sold.
IcedTwoTimer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-09-2011, 10:19 PM
unstuck

Quote:

um

you realize this is a Leafs board, yes?

having said that, of course, I've always wanted to see just how loud Centre Bell is

unstuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-10-2011, 01:49 AM
ACC1224
Steelers 2 - 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by juice1815 View Post
The ****** ones that stand outside at game time take a bath. Most guys unload them far before that and make some good money
The guys outside work for others, for the most part they're employees.

Guy I know has about 100 pairs and a network all over N.A. While he makes a fortune on concerts, etc he (and others) have been losing on Leaf seats for a few years now.

Sure they sell some at a markup but it doesn't make up for the ones they eat/sell under face.

Old
09-10-2011, 12:12 PM
30Rinks
Go To A Leafs Game @

Quote:

Honestly, seeing a leafs game @ the Bell center ( I was second row of upper) was the most unreal experience of my life. It was just insane, loudest place I've ever bene (until the leafs won and I sung ole ole ole... don't do that if you aren't a really big guy though)

To me there is no question - bell center. Even going to buff isn't bad... I sat 14 rows from the ice for $45 a ticket on an midweek game, from stubhub.

30Rinks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-10-2011, 06:05 PM
Leafs24Seven*

I have been to several Leafs games at the Bell Centre..... AMAZING Atmosphere! .... even for a game that meant nothing in the standings fans were going back and forth with GO LEAFS GO and go habs go outside before the doors even opened, and inside is even better, especially when the Leafs spank the habs all over the arena. Cant wait for the Oct 22 game!

Leafs24Seven* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-10-2011, 07:43 PM
Toasterman

Quote:
Originally Posted by matdwyer View Post
Honestly, seeing a leafs game @ the Bell center ( I was second row of upper) was the most unreal experience of my life. It was just insane, loudest place I've ever bene (until the leafs won and I sung ole ole ole... don't do that if you aren't a really big guy though)

To me there is no question - bell center. Even going to buff isn't bad... I sat 14 rows from the ice for $45 a ticket on an midweek game, from stubhub.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafs24Seven View Post
I have been to several Leafs games at the Bell Centre..... AMAZING Atmosphere! .... even for a game that meant nothing in the standings fans were going back and forth with GO LEAFS GO and go habs go outside before the doors even opened, and inside is even better, especially when the Leafs spank the habs all over the arena. Cant wait for the Oct 22 game!
Sadly, all 3 Leafs games at the Bell Center this year sold out in about 2 1/2 hours this morning. Ok, they still have split seats but coming up from Nova Scotia, it's not as much fun to go all the way and then be sitting in different sections or rows than my good friend. Not surprising, really. Scalper asking price for these games will be insane.

The Sabres seem to have a lower face value and lower re-sell for even lower bowl seats than Montreal or Toronto, even for Leafs games. It's just a short drive from Toronto and I hear the atmosphere for Leafs-Sabres is very good.

I think the Leafs have one of the highest season ticket bases in the NHL and don't put much for single tickets up for sale. Except some close to game day, which isn't much of an option when you live in Nova Scotia and need to pre-plan. Most other teams have had or have the single ticket sale date listed on their web site. Not so the Leafs.

I'll wait see against all hope that maybe someone on these boards will have face value to offer during the season.

Last edited by Toasterman: 09-10-2011 at 07:55 PM.
Old
09-11-2011, 05:29 PM
IcedTwoTimer

Looking for: Oct 8/Oct 15 Tickets

I have Mar 31 vs Buff I could trade (greens) and maybe another game or two but would prefer just to buy the game. If you are selling let me know.

Old
09-12-2011, 10:09 AM
bluenote

When do Leaf tickets go on sale?

I have searched everywhere, but I haven't been able to see when Leaf tickets go on sale for this season. I'm assuming it's this Saturday (the season starts early October).

Does anyone know?

bluenote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-12-2011, 10:20 AM
NomNom
Oh Yeah

Send a message via Skype™ to NomNom
Are they not usually announced during pre-season?

NomNom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-12-2011, 10:25 AM
Mermer

The TML twitter account tweeted this:

Quote:
FYI: Regular Season Single Seats go on sale September 17th: http://is.gd/uoJl5B #Leafs #NHL

Mermer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-13-2011, 03:01 PM
Toasterman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mermer View Post
The TML twitter account tweeted this:
Nice. The odds are probably less than 1% that I will succeed but I have to try.

Old
09-13-2011, 08:08 PM
IcedTwoTimer

Tickets

tickets sold

Last edited by IcedTwoTimer: 09-15-2011 at 07:27 PM. Reason: tickets sold
Old
09-14-2011, 10:15 AM
TheRussianRocket

Hi All,

I am looking for a pair for the Saturday Nov 19, 2011 against the Caps. Dad's 50th this year and he has never been to a Leafs game due to costs, so this will be my gift to him.

PM if you have anything.

Thanks,
TRR

TheRussianRocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-14-2011, 10:38 AM
RustyBruins72

Hi there,

does anyone have the pre-sale password for the leafs tickets presale tomorrow?

I am looking for bruins vs. leafs on november 30th to be specific.

Thanks in advance.

PM me if need be.

RustyBruins72 is offline   Reply With Quote