HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > General Fantasy Talk
General Fantasy Talk Forum for fantasy leagues, mock and all time drafts, and hockey video games.

wanting to start a 1 year pool with guys from work, dont know the best way

Old
09-09-2011, 09:26 PM
CanuckGame39

vCash: 50
wanting to start a 1 year pool with guys from work, dont know the best way

hello, i want to start a pool with the guys at work but im not sure whats the best way, i dont want to do it the yahoo way because then you have to change out players every game because your only allowed a certain amount of dressed players

does anyone have a idiot proof way of starting a easy league with the guys from work???

maybe a really easy one where only goals and assists, and wins and shutouts count for points or something for the less hockey minded at work who want to participate.

any pointers and tips would be awesome of you guys, i will be the one running it, but im not sure how to do it.

i hope someone here can help me because ive never had a work pool happen and i think it would be fun

CanuckGame39 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
09-09-2011, 09:33 PM
Skyline49

vCash: 500
http://www.pickuphockey.com/

Free and foolproof. I used it last year and it's great. The caveat is that you can't register a league until September 14.

Skyline49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-09-2011, 09:46 PM
CanuckGame39

vCash: 50
awesome thanks for the link! how did you do it? did you print of a page weekly and post it on the wall to show the standings? or did you just rely on everyone going to the website to check it out, also how does the draft system work on there?

how do you do the draft with the guys from work? is it automatic or do you just tell everyone to log on at a certain time?

CanuckGame39 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
09-10-2011, 12:55 AM
rypper

vCash: 500
yahoo fantasy hockey is pretty good too.

rypper is online now   Reply With Quote