HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > The KHL
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
The KHL Discuss the Continental Hockey League (Kontinentalnaya Hokkeynaya Liga).

Good fundraiser for Lokomtiv families, pls check it out

Old
09-11-2011, 01:50 AM
wKetch22
Pure Grime

vCash: 50
Good fundraiser for Lokomtiv families, pls check it out

Hi Everyone

Please check this out

I think you all should check out this page. This guy I saw on Twitter will be making paintings of all of the members of the team, and then donating the paintings to the families. He will also be selling prints of the paintings that he does and he will donate that money to the families also.

I think its a very good idea, and he is an incredible painter so the picture would look great and your money would be going to a good cause

Here is the website

http://moreauart.com/lokomotiv-yaroslavl-project/

Please check it out, you can follow him on Twitter @MoreauArt if you want to stay updated on the progress. Make sure you bookmark the site too.

I think its a really good idea,
Thanks

wKetch22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-11-2011, 04:00 AM
JPFT
Los Angeles Kings

vCash: 500
Could someone let me know when/where to get a Lokomotiv team scarf? (Officially through their own organization or the KHL?).
And hopefully those memorial patches will be sold as a fundraiser as well?

Really want to help.

JPFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-11-2011, 04:44 AM
vorky
@vorkywh24

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPFT View Post
Could someone let me know when/where to get a Lokomotiv team scarf? (Officially through their own organization or the KHL?).

Really want to help.
khl will make some memory tshirts and caps, money will be used for families of dead players. You can buy it at khl store in riga, khl eshop and all arenas.

article http://www.khl.ru/news/2011/09/09/33460.html
khl eshop http://store.khl.ru/

I dont know where to buys generall loko scarfs. Maybe at loko´s eshop but loko´s site does not work now, maybe later. http://www.hclokomotiv.ru/

vorky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
09-11-2011, 04:53 AM
Soldiers from Neva

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPFT View Post

Really want to help.
Really the only way to get Loko stuff through them or the KHL is actuall at the games or at their team store. They don't have an internet store that I have come across. But the KHL announced they will be selling shirts and hats and other things at arenas, team stores, and the KHL internet store to commemorate the club with the proceeds to go to families. Not sure as to when it will be available, or about international shipping though.

Edit, I started typing this before vorky's reply, can't belive it took me atleast 9 minutes to type that! Sorry for sounding redundent

Soldiers from Neva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-11-2011, 05:00 AM
JPFT
Los Angeles Kings

Thanks. Both of you

Might just e-mail someone (store, arena) if shipping would be an issue. Maybe they would send it out in this situation.

Old
09-11-2011, 07:04 AM
Latgale_fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vorky View Post

I dont know where to buys generall loko scarfs. Maybe at loko´s eshop but loko´s site does not work now, maybe later. http://www.hclokomotiv.ru/
You can buy them at MHL shop in Riga... but then again, for that you need to come to Riga...

Latgale_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-11-2011, 07:58 AM
JPFT
Los Angeles Kings

As I'm trying to go to Russia for quite sometime next year (internship), I would have plenty of opportunities.

It's just that I really feel like I should bring something to Berlin (next month). When I'm standing there with my Kings scarf it'd just feel like there's someone/something else to support as well.