HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

The Habs will have a great season

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
09-09-2011, 06:02 PM
  #51
habsjunkie2*
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 4,865
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal View Post
That's how I see Weber as well.
Me too, he's at best a pp specialist imo and I would not feel safe with him as a regular in our top 6.

habsjunkie2* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-11-2011, 02:52 PM
  #52
Lafleurs Guy
Registered User
 
Lafleurs Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 23,199
vCash: 500
I think we're going to have a good year. We should be good for at least a playoff spot and if things go well we could actually take the division. The NorthEast pretty much sucks and only Boston is really in our way there.

Lafleurs Guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
09-11-2011, 03:08 PM
  #53
Whitesnake
Habs of steel
 
Whitesnake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Lorraine, QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 48,996
vCash: 500
I also believe it. Have that feeling that everything will click this year. My only problem is the injury factor. Which to me is much closer to the style we play than the unlucky factor. We'll see about that this year. But if "lucky", we'll have a great and fun year. Problem is that other teams are made for the same type of fun.

Whitesnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-11-2011, 03:15 PM
  #54
Maxpac
Registered User
 
Maxpac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: hockey city
Posts: 14,273
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
I also believe it. Have that feeling that everything will click this year. My only problem is the injury factor. Which to me is much closer to the style we play than the unlucky factor. We'll see about that this year. But if "lucky", we'll have a great and fun year. Problem is that other teams are made for the same type of fun.
Agree 100%. But with that being said, this year we're bigger, we have way more depth, we're younger, a ton of cap space and we have a lot more options in Hamilton. My only knock (again...) is that we need to get grittier and a player who can protect our talent. If only Henry could be our 7th d instead of Spacek I would be one happy camper.

Maxpac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-11-2011, 03:55 PM
  #55
Miller Time
Registered User
 
Miller Time's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 8,316
vCash: 500
if we stay healthy, and the young players in our lineup step up, we could be poised for a great season.

maxpac, eller, dd, A.Kost... all those guys could/should be better this year.

none of our vets had great seasons last year, so we should see at least 1-2 of them step up and have a great year.

Price should be Price


all the pieces in places to have a great season IF things go well.

Miller Time is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
09-11-2011, 04:38 PM
  #56
JHabs61
Registered User
 
JHabs61's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 968
vCash: 500
If Patchy plays the full season like he played last season , he should have 30 goals.

JHabs61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-11-2011, 04:39 PM
  #57
juve
Registered User
 
juve's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 564
vCash: 500
This year we can make some noise. I'm pretty sure we're going to battle it out with the Bruins for first in our division.

juve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-11-2011, 04:41 PM
  #58
Andy
Registered User
 
Andy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 20,014
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxpac View Post
Agree 100%. But with that being said, this year we're bigger, we have way more depth, we're younger, a ton of cap space and we have a lot more options in Hamilton. My only knock (again...) is that we need to get grittier and a player who can protect our talent. If only Henry could be our 7th d instead of Spacek I would be one happy camper.
That would be terrible. Seriously, I get the knocks on Spacek, but that is just crazy. Henry is terrible and that is why he hasn't had a consistent stint in the nhl in 6 years! He couldn't even beat Nash for a callup last where the injuries ate our defense.

Andy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-11-2011, 06:50 PM
  #59
HockeyF3ind
Registered User
 
HockeyF3ind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,827
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Analyzer View Post
Cole should never play on the left side and Koivu is better than Gomez.
Cammy-Plecks-Cole
A Kost-Koivu-Selanne
Patches-Gomez-Gionta
DD - Eller - White/Moen/Darche

Better?

HockeyF3ind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-11-2011, 07:21 PM
  #60
Maxpac
Registered User
 
Maxpac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: hockey city
Posts: 14,273
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy View Post
That would be terrible. Seriously, I get the knocks on Spacek, but that is just crazy. Henry is terrible and that is why he hasn't had a consistent stint in the nhl in 6 years! He couldn't even beat Nash for a callup last where the injuries ate our defense.
Alex Henry wouldnt have a specific role while Nash brought stability to a D core that needed it when he got called-up, that's the difference. Mind you, I thought Henry played a sound, defensive reliable game in Hamilton last season in the games that I watched. Is there that much of a difference between Carkner an Henry? Weber could play regular minutes with Gill. Spacek on the other hand simply has no specific job in Montreal anymore, even his shot on the pp sucks now.

Maxpac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-11-2011, 08:25 PM
  #61
habsjunkie2*
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 4,865
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxpac View Post
Alex Henry wouldnt have a specific role while Nash brought stability to a D core that needed it when he got called-up, that's the difference. Mind you, I thought Henry played a sound, defensive reliable game in Hamilton last season in the games that I watched. Is there that much of a difference between Carkner an Henry? Weber could play regular minutes with Gill. Spacek on the other hand simply has no specific job in Montreal anymore, even his shot on the pp sucks now.
Not only will henry not be replacing spacek as our 7th dman, but spacek will never be our 7th dman. He's 6th at least.

habsjunkie2* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-11-2011, 10:19 PM
  #62
Kriss E
HFB Partner
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 25,036
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxpac View Post
Alex Henry wouldnt have a specific role while Nash brought stability to a D core that needed it when he got called-up, that's the difference.
That makes no sense whatsoever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxpac View Post
Mind you, I thought Henry played a sound, defensive reliable game in Hamilton last season in the games that I watched. Is there that much of a difference between Carkner an Henry? Weber could play regular minutes with Gill. Spacek on the other hand simply has no specific job in Montreal anymore, even his shot on the pp sucks now.
Spacek is extremely underrated around these boards. You thinking Henry would be a better option than him as the 7th D is the perfect proof. That would be stupid.


Last edited by Crimson Skorpion: 09-11-2011 at 10:26 PM.
Kriss E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-12-2011, 12:25 AM
  #63
JDC
Registered User
 
JDC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Starkville, MS
Country: United States
Posts: 108
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lafleurs Guy View Post
I think we're going to have a good year. We should be good for at least a playoff spot and if things go well we could actually take the division. The NorthEast pretty much sucks and only Boston is really in our way there.
A lot of people are saying the Sabres will be the team to beat in the Northeast. It will be interesting to see how their losses and additions play out.

JDC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-12-2011, 07:46 AM
  #64
BLONG7
Registered User
 
BLONG7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Nova Scotia
Posts: 12,703
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDC View Post
A lot of people are saying the Sabres will be the team to beat in the Northeast. It will be interesting to see how their losses and additions play out.
Bos, Buff and the Habs are all gonna fight it out for the division title...injuries will be the key...

BLONG7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-12-2011, 08:32 AM
  #65
Maxpac
Registered User
 
Maxpac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: hockey city
Posts: 14,273
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriss E View Post
That makes no sense whatsoever.
What the? Think about it for a minute, when Nash got called up we had Markov, Gorges and I think Gill too all injured. The last thing that we needed was a big slowish defender who could drop the gloves. If our d pairings were to look something like..

Markov-Gorges
Emelin-Subban
gill-Weber

Then What the heck is Nash suppose to bring to this team ad the 7th D that we don't have? Henry could be inserted against specific teams (Toronto, Boston, Philly, Ottawa) and I'm pretty sure he won't mind sitting out for most of the games, compared to a Brendan Nash who's still developing his game.

It's not rocket science...

Maxpac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-12-2011, 09:01 AM
  #66
Kriss E
HFB Partner
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 25,036
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxpac View Post
What the? Think about it for a minute, when Nash got called up we had Markov, Gorges and I think Gill too all injured. The last thing that we needed was a big slowish defender who could drop the gloves. If our d pairings were to look something like..

Markov-Gorges
Emelin-Subban
gill-Weber

Then What the heck is Nash suppose to bring to this team ad the 7th D that we don't have? Henry could be inserted against specific teams (Toronto, Boston, Philly, Ottawa) and I'm pretty sure he won't mind sitting out for most of the games, compared to a Brendan Nash who's still developing his game.

It's not rocket science...
I thought you were talking about last year.

As for this season, Weber-Emelin are battling the last spot. Spacek is a regular, ahead of them, and rightfully so.

Kriss E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-12-2011, 09:33 AM
  #67
neofury*
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Montreal, PQ
Country: Canada
Posts: 20,277
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDC View Post
A lot of people are saying the Sabres will be the team to beat in the Northeast. It will be interesting to see how their losses and additions play out.
I remember the last time Sabres fans were this excited about their team. It was the summer Drury, Briere and Campbell all walked and the savior Tim Connolly was going to lead their team to 1st place and a cup.

Long story short if I'm not mistaking they missed the playoffs that year. I wouldn't buy into all the Sabres hype just yet. They may finish a strong team in the East but I doubt they have the fairytale start they're all imagining. With a revamped team like that there will be some speed bumps even as much as I respect Lindy Ruff as a coach.

Flyers and Sabres are the two teams that imo could honestly go either way.

neofury* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-12-2011, 09:50 AM
  #68
neofury*
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Montreal, PQ
Country: Canada
Posts: 20,277
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxpac View Post
What the? Think about it for a minute, when Nash got called up we had Markov, Gorges and I think Gill too all injured. The last thing that we needed was a big slowish defender who could drop the gloves. If our d pairings were to look something like..

Markov-Gorges
Emelin-Subban
gill-Weber

Then What the heck is Nash suppose to bring to this team ad the 7th D that we don't have? Henry could be inserted against specific teams (Toronto, Boston, Philly, Ottawa) and I'm pretty sure he won't mind sitting out for most of the games, compared to a Brendan Nash who's still developing his game.

It's not rocket science...
Alright fair enough but how does it all of the sudden make sense this year for Henry to come up?

With Weber, Emelin, even maybe Diaz all fighting for a spot? Nash is even ahead of the guy on the depth chart. Also what makes you think the habs management is going to bring a career AHLer up because of his size toughness or fighting ability when they have guys who are a much better fit for the finesse style of play like Diaz and Weber? Henry is a career AHLer for a reason, he's not an NHLer and I doubt he'll ever be. If he was skilled enough to be a big tough guy who can play hockey in the NHL he'd already be here ages ago.

neofury* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-12-2011, 10:37 AM
  #69
bsl
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,180
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by neofury View Post
Anyone else have a feeling if we're looking solid by deadline we may see one of the biggest trades happen of the last two decades?

There will be some quality pending UFA and cap space if all goes well.
If we're in good health and top 3 conference by deadline, we bloody well should go for it.

If we are not top 3, no, I would not trade a top young prospect just yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLONG7 View Post
Bos, Buff and the Habs are all gonna fight it out for the division title...injuries will be the key...
Which is why yet again, the Northeast division winner will be no. 3 conference.

We just beat the **** out of each other all year. Habs will take a high percentage of their losses in our division this year I think, but so will Boons and Sabres. Meaning less conference points for all.

I'd much prefer a 2 divisions system each conference, probably gain the Habs 4-6 points a year.

Can't wait until the Bruins fade in 2 years...but with our luck, Laffs will be pretty good by then...

Quote:
Originally Posted by neofury View Post
I remember the last time Sabres fans were this excited about their team. It was the summer Drury, Briere and Campbell all walked and the savior Tim Connolly was going to lead their team to 1st place and a cup.

Long story short if I'm not mistaking they missed the playoffs that year. I wouldn't buy into all the Sabres hype just yet. They may finish a strong team in the East but I doubt they have the fairytale start they're all imagining. With a revamped team like that there will be some speed bumps even as much as I respect Lindy Ruff as a coach.

Flyers and Sabres are the two teams that imo could honestly go either way.
I respect your opinions, but I do not buy the 'team needs to gel' argument at all. Never. I think it is a cliche. Chemistry blah blah. I've never bought it. Ever. It actually really bugs me when people bring it up. It's absolutely false.

As a player, I could tell how a new guy played in one game, and I was far from a pro. It took absolutely no time to adjust to the guys on my line, we all knew perfectly what to do, and we were complete utter **** compared to very very experienced NHL players we are discussing.

Buff is scary, end of. It will take those guys 3 games to know each other, not 20.

We can only hope at least 3 of Buff players under perform due to injury, or addiction, or divorce, because 'Chemistry' will not be a problem for Buff...don't bother dreaming otherwise, not with NHL players.


Last edited by Mike8: 09-12-2011 at 12:15 PM. Reason: merge
bsl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-12-2011, 11:28 AM
  #70
neofury*
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Montreal, PQ
Country: Canada
Posts: 20,277
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsl View Post
I respect your opinions, but I do not buy the 'team needs to gel' argument at all. Never. I think it is a cliche. Chemistry blah blah. I've never bought it. Ever. It actually really bugs me when people bring it up. It's absolutely false.

As a player, I could tell how a new guy played in one game, and I was far from a pro. It took absolutely no time to adjust to the guys on my line, we all knew perfectly what to do, and we were complete utter **** compared to very very experienced NHL players we are discussing.

Buff is scary, end of. It will take those guys 3 games to know each other, not 20.

We can only hope at least 3 of Buff players under perform due to injury, or addiction, or divorce, because 'Chemistry' will not be a problem for Buff...don't bother dreaming otherwise, not with NHL players.
We'll have to agree to disagree then. Chemistry is imo very much a real thing and is very much important and some players have it with one another and some players don't. I don't buy the whole "give them enough time" argument. I've seen first hand how players playing on the same line for an entire season didn't gel. I get that you're trying to say it either will happen or it won't happen and that it isn't a matter of time but a matter of right fit, but I think that's actually untrue.

I think it depends on the player. Some take time to build chemistry, some are more adaptable than others, some aren't as adaptable. Some are truly incapable of even buying into a system or playing with certain types of player. Not saying the guys they acquired are like that just saying time will tell.

Chemistry is very much important and some players are better than others at adapting. I don't see how you could try to disprove that really as we've seen it time and time again even with our own team. Sometimes you think a guy will be a great fit but for whatever reason he simply isn't. Some players take time to build chemistry and all I'm saying is they might get off to a slow start. If you don't think that's possible I really don't know what to say, playing pickup hockey with your friends and learning to play with someone after one game certainly isn't the same as building chemistry at the NHL level. The fact that you compare yourself building chemistry or learning to play with others also doesn't work because you might be better in adapting than some NHL players. They didn't get to where they are by being good at adapting though for some players it definitely plays a part, they got to where they are on talent and work ethic in most cases.

You say that you're far from a pro and you were able to do it. Just because you're good at adapting/building chemistry and didn't make it pro doesn't mean every pro who does make it is good at it. That's a farce in itself because just because you were able to do something doesn't mean a pro NHL player can. It's like saying "I had a great attitude and I didn't even make it pro, therefore all NHLers should have great attitudes". It just doesn't fit. Plenty of normal people can have skill sets even a lot of pros don't have they just didn't have the talent or work ethic (most of the time both) in order to make it big. Doesn't mean a person like you or I can't be better at adapting than they are, or have a better attitude, etc.

Bottom line is you can't base the whole situation on your personal experiences. Just because you were able to adapt quickly to new line mates doesn't mean everyone can and it certainly doesn't mean everyone plays a style that can easily mesh and easily gel with to the point of taking one game. Also it's a lot easier to adapt to different styles when you aren't playing at such a high level so it's hard to say it's relevant to the pro level anyways. We'll have to wait and see how Buffalo does. That being said we've seen it time and time again in the NHL. How did Sergei Samsonov do with Kovalev? Everyone thought they'd for sure click but they really were awful.


Last edited by neofury*: 09-12-2011 at 11:37 AM.
neofury* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-12-2011, 11:38 AM
  #71
Lafleurs Guy
Registered User
 
Lafleurs Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 23,199
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDC View Post
A lot of people are saying the Sabres will be the team to beat in the Northeast. It will be interesting to see how their losses and additions play out.
I'm just skeptical about clubs who make huge changes from one season to another. They have a goalie who is capable of carrying them and maybe their changes will work. We'll see. I think the Bruins are the team to be in the NE and I don't think they're unbeatable. If you want to compete for a Division Title, this is the division you want to be in.

Lafleurs Guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
09-12-2011, 12:36 PM
  #72
Kriss E
HFB Partner
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 25,036
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsl View Post
I respect your opinions, but I do not buy the 'team needs to gel' argument at all. Never. I think it is a cliche. Chemistry blah blah. I've never bought it. Ever. It actually really bugs me when people bring it up. It's absolutely false.

As a player, I could tell how a new guy played in one game, and I was far from a pro.
You not being a pro might be the reason why you just don't know what chemistry is.
Chemistry is undeniable. Play with a player for 10years as opposed to 1 week, there will be an unbelievable difference. Is it important to the point where a team will need a full season to adapt? No. But it's certainly not a cliche.
There's also more to it than just natural chemistry between players. That chemistry needs to be applied to the full team and see how they all adapt to a new structured system, and the coach.
Finally there's the injury issue. Look at our team and how we struggled two years ago. Half of the team was new, the full team needed to learn a new system, a much more structured and strict one, but we also lost almost half of our squad at some point. End result, we looked like an unorganised and lost team for most of the year.
With a year's worth of experience, building chemistry, we looked like an entirely different team last year.

Chemistry is no myth. Doesn't make it the most important of things either.

Kriss E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-12-2011, 01:06 PM
  #73
bsl
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,180
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by neofury View Post
We'll have to agree to disagree then. Chemistry is imo very much a real thing and is very much important and some players have it with one another and some players don't. I don't buy the whole "give them enough time" argument. I've seen first hand how players playing on the same line for an entire season didn't gel. I get that you're trying to say it either will happen or it won't happen and that it isn't a matter of time but a matter of right fit, but I think that's actually untrue.

I think it depends on the player. Some take time to build chemistry, some are more adaptable than others, some aren't as adaptable. Some are truly incapable of even buying into a system or playing with certain types of player. Not saying the guys they acquired are like that just saying time will tell.

Chemistry is very much important and some players are better than others at adapting. I don't see how you could try to disprove that really as we've seen it time and time again even with our own team. Sometimes you think a guy will be a great fit but for whatever reason he simply isn't. Some players take time to build chemistry and all I'm saying is they might get off to a slow start. If you don't think that's possible I really don't know what to say, playing pickup hockey with your friends and learning to play with someone after one game certainly isn't the same as building chemistry at the NHL level. The fact that you compare yourself building chemistry or learning to play with others also doesn't work because you might be better in adapting than some NHL players. They didn't get to where they are by being good at adapting though for some players it definitely plays a part, they got to where they are on talent and work ethic in most cases.

You say that you're far from a pro and you were able to do it. Just because you're good at adapting/building chemistry and didn't make it pro doesn't mean every pro who does make it is good at it. That's a farce in itself because just because you were able to do something doesn't mean a pro NHL player can. It's like saying "I had a great attitude and I didn't even make it pro, therefore all NHLers should have great attitudes". It just doesn't fit. Plenty of normal people can have skill sets even a lot of pros don't have they just didn't have the talent or work ethic (most of the time both) in order to make it big. Doesn't mean a person like you or I can't be better at adapting than they are, or have a better attitude, etc.

Bottom line is you can't base the whole situation on your personal experiences. Just because you were able to adapt quickly to new line mates doesn't mean everyone can and it certainly doesn't mean everyone plays a style that can easily mesh and easily gel with to the point of taking one game. Also it's a lot easier to adapt to different styles when you aren't playing at such a high level so it's hard to say it's relevant to the pro level anyways. We'll have to wait and see how Buffalo does. That being said we've seen it time and time again in the NHL. How did Sergei Samsonov do with Kovalev? Everyone thought they'd for sure click but they really were awful.
All very good points. I will back off of my too personal statements. It's always incorrect to argue from personal experience!

Even though as usual I agree with your valid points above, I would not assume the Sabres (why in 40 years have we not got an insulting nickname for them by the way? Jeez) will struggle just yet.

They worry me, mainly because of Myers and Miller...let alone the new guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriss E View Post
You not being a pro might be the reason why you just don't know what chemistry is.
Chemistry is undeniable. Play with a player for 10years as opposed to 1 week, there will be an unbelievable difference. Is it important to the point where a team will need a full season to adapt? No. But it's certainly not a cliche.
There's also more to it than just natural chemistry between players. That chemistry needs to be applied to the full team and see how they all adapt to a new structured system, and the coach.
Finally there's the injury issue. Look at our team and how we struggled two years ago. Half of the team was new, the full team needed to learn a new system, a much more structured and strict one, but we also lost almost half of our squad at some point. End result, we looked like an unorganised and lost team for most of the year.
With a year's worth of experience, building chemistry, we looked like an entirely different team last year.

Chemistry is no myth. Doesn't make it the most important of things either.
Very good post. Seems I should shut my gob some times...I definitely buy overall team chemistry. No question. Makes you a great team not just a good one...

And your point about playing for a very long time together is interesting. Perhaps you did that. Being hack amateur, I never did. I never thought of that...damn, it would be nice to have some of the great guys I played with on our line for 5 years! True, must be phenomenal...

Let's hope that that the new Buff guys don't get more than a couple years together!


Last edited by Mike8: 09-12-2011 at 01:08 PM. Reason: merge
bsl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-12-2011, 01:34 PM
  #74
Lafleurs Guy
Registered User
 
Lafleurs Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 23,199
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsl View Post
All very good points. I will back off of my too personal statements. It's always incorrect to argue from personal experience!

Even though as usual I agree with your valid points above, I would not assume the Sabres (why in 40 years have we not got an insulting nickname for them by the way? Jeez) will struggle just yet.

They worry me, mainly because of Myers and Miller...let alone the new guys.
Maybe you'll turn out to be right. A lot of folks think the Sabres are going to be awesome. I'm personally not in that camp but those folks could turn out to be right. And you are absolutely correct that Miller could carry them higher than us in the standings and Myers looks great too so...

Lafleurs Guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
09-12-2011, 02:50 PM
  #75
matCH penalty
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,077
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsl View Post
(why in 40 years have we not got an insulting nickname for them by the way? Jeez)
Slugs.

matCH penalty is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:24 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.